Attack of Smiling Angel

Spring Collection

Chaewon POV


Oh? What was happening here? Omo! I felt something is going on between these two. Uhmm or maybe I say something is wrong with this oppa..

I see the CD I asked him to bring me here on his hand, but it seems like he was fallen under the spell of my new cute little dongsaeng while I was away to restroom just now. Hmm... Let me think about it, something must be going like this, starting from the moment I called Jimin Oppa for help. Let me this best story teller Kim Chaewon explains what was happening in this room..


One hours ago...


I flipped back my bag, tried to find the re-arranged CD I previously recorded with my friends. Where it was? I thought I put it here on my bag.. We needed it for our rehearsal today.

"What are you looking for, Chaewon unni?" I looked at the human cherry standing beside me. Her blinking eyes was looking at my flipped bag, trying to give me a hand.

I sighed, put back all of my stuff inside my backpack. "Remember the CD we recorded before for our performance next week?" She nodded. "I thought I put it inside, but I couldn't find it."

Rachel raised her eyebrow, surprised. Yeah, my little dongsaeng must be mad at me right now. It was the re-arranged song we need for our next performance of our high-school anniversary. All of us work very hard on it to give our best during the performance, and yet now I lost it. I deserved it anyway.

"Didn't you said that you might asked one of your oppa to do the final touch of it before?" her innocent expression looked at me. Something came into my mind. " Would it be there?"

Oh my God! I love you so much Sung Nayeon! Yes, yesterday I called Cheondung oppa and asked him to help me with the final touch of our re-arranged song. He is good in this field anyway, and as a most kind and gentle oppa he is of course help me, his dongsaeng since ever. It must be left on their house or somewhere. I need to call him now.

"You're genius, Cherry-ah!" her smile beaming like the brightest shooting star as I gave her my air kiss before I took my phone from my bag.

Let's see if Cheondung oppa is free to bring me the CD. "Yoboseyo, Cheondung oppa?" 

"Oh, Chaewon-ie.. What's wrong?" Ah thanks God, he answer my called in no time. 

"Oppa, are you free now?" I put my phone on speaker-phone mode as I still have things to prepare with Rachel. 

"Uhm.. I'm still need to work at this moment. You need my help?

Yeah I do, but... "Oh, It's nothing important actually... Have you finished with my CD?"

"Yeah, But I put it on my room last night. You needed it now?"

I sighed silently. "Oh, It's OK then. Maybe I will ask Jimin oppa to take it for me." I said. "Thank you so much oppa."

"Oh, it's ok. Take care of yourself well, Chaewon-ie."

"Bye oppa."

I pressed the end button of my smart phone. OK, Park Jimin was the last option for this moment. Hope this annoying oppa was free at this moment.

"Yoboseyo, Jimin oppa." I tried my best to talk to him on my best aegyo mode.

"Yah, what do you want Kim Chaewon?" I chuckled soundly as his annoyed voice heard through my phone. I rarely talk to him in this mode, and when I did it will end up me begging him for help.

"Jimin Oppa.."

"Stop it already Kim Chaewon, said already."

Hahaha Park Jimin really know me well, as expected from my forever ever childhood friend. "Are you free now? Could you bring me the CD I gave Cheondung oppa last time? He said he put it on his room."

"I am. But why don't you take it yourself tonight?"

Tsk... I will if I didn't need it for our rehearsal. "We need it now. Please Jimin Oppa~~"

You asked for it Park Jimin.

"Just stop it Kim Chaewon." Ha, I knew he would never refused my request whenever I addresed him with oppa. "Where are you now?"

Yes! "At school. You can directly go inside the music room when you arrive."

"Alright, I'll come and call you when I arrived."

"Thank you Oppa. Saranghae~"

"Kim Chaewon!"

I giggled as I hit the red button. Oh, my phone was run out of battery now. Thanks God I finished my phone fast.

Even though he always refused to admit it, unlike Cheondung oppa, I knew Park Jimin love me as his dongsaeng. Well, actually I love him like a close sibling too if only he stop being so mean to me. He always grunting like a spoilted kid, but in the end he still willing to help me, just like today.

"Someone will take it for you, unnie?" asked Rachel. I nodded happily and she smiled sweetly with her sweet dimple clearly showed on it.

Aigoo my cute little dongsaeng, why are you so cute.

Me and Rachel started to practising on our own while waiting for my CD and our friends to come and join us. I tried my best to guide Rachel for our performance since she's new to our school and our culture. She was a fast learner, and sharing time with her was quite enjoyable with all of her innocent aura and beautiful smile filling the room. 

Where's Park Jimin anyway? It had been almost an hour since I called him, and yet not even a call coming from him informing me he was coming. 

Oh, my bad. My phone was off run out of battery. No wonder I heard nothing coming to my phone since ever.

"Cherry-ah, I need to go to washroom now." The cold temperature come from air conditioner made me want to visit the bathroom. 

"OK."

"Just in case Park Jimin come, just let him place the CD on the table." I said as I grabbed the handle of the door. "Don't worry, he might looked bit scary but he's nice."

Chuckles left her sweet lips as I said remark about my childhood friend. I left the room for the restroom, and I guessed, during my visit to the restroom Park Jimin walked gruntly into the music room.

And BAM, he fell under the cherry spell.

"Kim Chaewon, why don't you answer my call?" he said while entering the room. He might looking out for me as I didn't answer his question.

"Kim Chaewon. Where are you?" Park Jimin kept looking for me, his face must be looked so annoyed that time. "Yah, Kim---"

"Park Jimin-ssi?"

One. And Two. And Three. Park Jimin turned his body around, reacting to the sound, without even knew what might happened to him the next few second.
Rachel sweet dimple smile was beaming through the room. And unfortunately, Park Jimin the only innocent human being ever in the room fall into the charm of the human Cherry spell. The very strong smilling angel attack that hit his soul away from his body for a good few second.

"Jimin-ssi?" her sweet speaking voice dragged Jimin back to his body. But I'm sure, he might keep his side locks to cover his burnt ear.

I knew him so well.

"Ah... Uhm...I..I was looking for.." had I ever heard him stuttering? I guessed no. "Is it Kim Chaewon here?"

"Chaewon Unnie was going to restroom just now."

Second smiling attack hit his head for the second time, and this time the poor Park Jimin lost his nature ability to inhale and exhale the air and breathe normally. 
Poor things.

I grabbed the knob of the door and opened the door slowly, to see Jimin oppa stood up silently with his eyes locked on my sweet dongsaeng.

Omo!

 

Flashback end...

Rachel blinked her beautiful eyes, confused with the unmoving victims in front of him. Hee hee.. I put my hand on my mouth, thinking of what might be happened while my time away from this room. 

"Ehm.." It's hard to hide your laugh you know? "Jimin oppa, you're here."

I took the CD on his hand while all of the eyes on the room were on me. I patted my chest to hide my almost bursting laughter.

"Ah, now unnie you're back." she smiled to me. Aigoo why this dongsaeng kept smiling all the time? Doesn't she know that she kept attacking the poor boy in front of her by her smile?

"I'm going to restroom now." she said and turn her eyes to Park Jimin. "Jimin-ssi, nice to meet you."

Rachel bowed politely and waved her hands to him before walked to left the room. I follow Jimin oppa eyes and finding his eyes locked closely to my cute little dongsaeng until the door was closed. Oho ho ho...

"Rachel, Sung Nayeon, 2000 line." I said closely beside his shoulder. "And she is single."

I throw the smirk I learnt from him. 

I could see Park Jimin face turned into red shade with my last statement. 

And I like it.

"Yah! Kim Chaewon!"

You don't need to thank me, my friends!

 

 

END