8 - Choi Minki

Big Deal

 

Jonghyun's POV

 

 

 

I woke up with a smile on my face. Yesterday was really fun with Minki I got a chance to date him even though I don’t know if he considers the tickets that Aron hyung gave us as a date to USS but still I’m glad I went there with him. Everything that happened yesterday was still fresh on my mind. 

 

“Yah Jonghyun are you a girl?” I said to myself while smiling because i remembered how minki held my hand through out the mummy ride. 

“He’s so cute” I said while preparing to wash my face, I’m in a good mood today and i think no one can destroy that.

 

I finished fixing myself and now I’m wearing my usual office suit, its a bit early than usual because i planned on finishing my business here on sg early so i can go on stroll with minki later before we head back to Korea. I started walking out of my room and went to the hotel room’s living room to order some breakfast food for Minki before he wakes up. 

 

“Hello, I'd like to order a breakfast set for room 113. Pancakes with strawberry syrup, fruits, bacon and eggs, different kinds of bread and juice and water please. Thank you” I don’t know what Minki would like so I ordered the foods that he usually eats. I looked at my watch and started getting my things for work. I suddenly want to see him before I go and started walking to his room. I silently opened his door, I don't want to wake him up yet I know he’s still tired from yesterday. I entered his room and the sweet aroma welcomed me, he usually lights a small aromatic candle before going to sleep and that explains why.

 

He’s still in deep sleep. 

 

“How?” I may look crazy right now asking a sleeping person but I can’t help it, looking at his peaceful sleeping face can give me so many emotions. After the incident the other night I confirmed that he can make me feel things that I haven’t felt since a long time ago. And I don't have any plan to go against it and I just want to enjoy and see how things will go.

“Be at my side, I’ll protect you” i don’t know why I said it but looking at him right now I just feel that I have to. He makes me feel that I can do anything I just need him to stay at my side. He suddenly made a pout while sleeping and it makes me want to kiss those pink lips of his. How can he be so cute while sleeping, such a tease.

"Jonghyun-a, you need to control yourself" I can feel my cheeks getting red by just remembering what happened the other night. 

"Sleepwell, Minki" I said and left his room going to my car waiting for me at the hotel's parking lot.

 

 

 

 

"So how was your date?" Aron hyung welcomed me with his annoying smile. I know he purposely gave us those tickets, I don't know why but I think he knows something. Did I say something when I was drunk? I only can remember Minki that night and everythings was a blur. 

"Yeah, it was fine. I guess" I replied making a small smile again in my lips. Is he awake already, I suddenly checked my phone if someone message me probably him saying that he's awake. 

"What kind of answer is that? Tell me a story or two. C'mon!" Such a nagger hyung but thanks to him I got a day with Minki, we entered the elevator and a told him what happened yesterday. 

"Wow that explains why when you entered the building, you look like someone who got a brand new race car. Someone who can puke rainbows" Aron hyung keeps on saying nonsense as we entered the board room. But I'm in a good mood and I let him.

"But seriously, its been a long time since I saw you smiling...for real" Suddenly he become serious I was about to question him what he meant when other investors came in. I guess it will have to wait. 

 

 

 

 

Minki's POV

 

 

 

I wake up with the smell of pancakes in my room, when I opened my eyes I saw an old lady facing her back at me preparing a table infront of my bed. 

"Excuse, what can I do for you?" I don't know whats happening if she's stealing something but I know we won't get anything from my things. I only packed clothes and I still don't have money right now. Speaking of money, Jonghyun haven't given the payment for this mont--- ugh I shouldn't be thinking of that right now. 

"Oh Goodmorning young man, Mr. Jonghyun asked me to bring you breakfast before he went to work this morning." She said while giving me a warm smile. I already thought of her stealing my things, what am I thinking. 

"Thank you so much, you shouldn't have placed it in here I can go to the living room. I don't want to burden people" i shly said and i can see all the foods in the table how am I suppose to eat it all by myself.

"Oh no, its okay. Mr. Jonghyun ordered us to make you comfortable and he said that you should eat well before he pick you up later at noon." the old lady said now fixing my bed.

"Oh he's going to pick me up" I whisper to myself and I found myself smiling. Maybe I said it a little bit louder than I expected when the old lady looked at me with a smile. 

"You two look good together. Yesterday when you checked in I wasn't on duty and I just heard from the others that we have a famous guest named Mr. Kim with his lover, all employees are talking about you both and got me curious. Then I got the chance to talk to Mr. Jonghyun earlier on the phone when he ordered breakfast for you and he suddenly went to the kitchen to make himself clear for your breakfast, such a sweet young man. He truly cares for you" What the old lady said made me speechless. I didn't know Jonghyun can do that and it feels strange to know how popular Jonghyun is, everywhere he go everyone has their eyes on him, on us. 

"I don't know what to say. Thank you" its a bit embarassing, she said that we look good together but I know this won't last long and that made a little pain in my chest. 

She smile and continue fixing the room before she left me to have a breakfast, "Just use the phone when you need something, Mr. Choi" 

"Being with Jonghyun can have perks and unperks somehow but I don't know to think things seriously right now." I said while taking a bit of the pancakes and looking at the bracelet given by Jonghyun last night. 

 

 

 

 

Jonghyun's POV

 

 

 

"Thank you. I expect the full report by next week, Hyungbin. And I think you should go to the main branch too and lets see what will happened with SG Branch by then" We just finished 3 hour meeting and I hope everything goes well as planned. Right now, I just want to go pick Minki up in the hotel and have a lunch together before we go back to Korea. 

"Aron hyung can you set me up a lunch to a nice restaurant, its for me and Min--" I didn't finished what I'm saying when he interrupt me.

"I know already, for you and Minki. Whats new, but I think you should learn how to cook. You always went out for food, I think Minki likes homemade foods" He sure does talk a lot but I think he's right. I always ordered for Minki when we eat outside, does he really want to eat outside with me or he prefers someone who cooks at home? What am I thinking, Aron hyung can be a talker. 

 

 

To: Minki 

 

I'm done with my meeting.
I'm on my way, I'll pick you up
.
 

 

 

I want to hear his voice and I used all my strength to stop myself from calling him instead of messaging. I still don't know why I act like this when I'm with him but I like it, I feel like I can be a regular 19 year old not the CEO Jonghyun that everybody knows. 

 

 

 

 

Minki's POV

 

 

 

I suddenly got a text from Jonghyun that he's on his way right now to pick me up, I just got out of the shower just in time to pick what to wear. I picked a yellow sweater and jeans, almost all my clothes are already in my bag ready to go home. I should text Dongbin that I'll be going back to school early tomorrow and need to borrow his notes our exam week is coming up I need to focus. 

 

To: Dongbinnie

 

Hey, I'll be going back to school 
tomorrow, can you help me
to catch up with school works? 
I promise I'll treat you something. :))))

12:31pm

 

From: Dongbinnie

 

Of course, I'd like to go to the new
cafe outside our school. Hehe
Btw, Minhyun have been asking
about you. Have you talked to
him already?

12:32pm

 

 

"Oh I totally forgot about Minhyun, the last time I got talk to him face to face was when you helped me to buy groceries for Jonghyun's place. Well that day Jonghyun gotreally strange too thats why I forgot about what happened that day really." I tend to talk to myself nowadays, I sighed.

 

 

To: Dongbinnie

 

Okay. Don't worry,
I'll contact him. See you
tomorrow. \'o'/

12:33pm

 

 

 

I sent the last message when the telephone rings, "Hello?" oh its the hotel's fron desk lady. "Mr. Jonghyun is here now, he said that you can go down now. There will be assistant that coming up right now to assist you with your things. Thank you" Well, that was quick.

 

 

To: Minhyun ♡

 

Minhyun-ah, I'll be going 
back to school tomorrow. 
You don't have to worry about
me, I'll tell you everything tomorrow. >//<

12:35pm

 

 

I put my phone in my pocket before going to the lobby where Jonghyun is waiting for me. 

 

 

 

 

Jonghyun's POV

 

 

 

I'm waiting for Minki right now to eat for lunch before we head back to Korea. I heard the elevator's bling and Minki came out, he looks effortly beautiful with his yellow sweater and he didn't styled his hair he just let his bangs fall on his forehead. He looks fluffy.

 

"Let's go?" He said smiling at me. I can see people are starting to look at the both of us here in the lobby, they all have their eyes on Minki most. 

"Okay, lets go." I said returning his smile and I put my hand around his waist leading him outside the hotel before opening the door of the car. 

 

The car ride is simple he just asked about the meeting I had and he thanked me for the breakfast earlier. It was nothing special but I guess little things make him happy and I don't have a plan stopping that.

 

 

 

 

 

"Do you usually eat outside?" Minki asked while we're eating, we made it into the restaurant Aron hyung booked us and the usual I ordered for Minki.

"Yes, I don't have much time to cook so I eat outside or I asked my secretary to get me some" Does he really bother by eating outside?

"You should learn how to cook, how can you do in the future" he joked but I don't know I didn't like how he said it.

"Well you know how to cook so I think I'll be fine" I replied, I know its a double meaning but I think thats the right thing to say. I heard him cough and I almost got a heart attack and shouted for all the waiters to give him water.

 

 

"I'm okay now, thank you" his cheeks a bit red and now people are looking at us. I just got worried about him I can't help it when it comes to him.

"Just be careful next time, okay?" I said, I know its my fault he's probably surprised of what I have said and I must say I was surprised too.

"Ohh..okay" He said touching the rabbit pendant on his bracelet, the bracelet that I gave him. And that suddenly put a smile on my face.

 

 

 

 

AIRPORT

 

 

 

 

 

We're here now in the airport waiting for the signal form the captain to board my private jet. I don't want people or media to know about this trip, I'm still not ready to expose Minki to them. I need to protect Minki from them and avoid them as much as possible to not ruin Minki's private life. But I already risked Minki's private life when I asked him to be my fake boyfriend, what am I thinking. I didn't know that this will be more than something. I sighed and wake Minki to get ready to board the plane.

 

 

 

 

 

We landed here already 30 minutes ago and right now we're waiting for Baekho to pick us up. But I doesn't feel good right now, before waking up making earlier to get off the plane I heard his phone ring signing to have a new message. I didn't meant to look at at but curiosity got me and when I looked at it, it was a text from Hwang Minhyun. I almost forgot about about him, but now that I know how Minki has a special role in my life I still don't know it what it is but I promise myself I'll protect him myself and Minhyun being there too for Minki I suddenly don't want to share Minki with him. I maybe selfish or anything, I know they both know each other longer before me but I am Kim Jonghyun, I get what I want.

 

 

"Jonghyun-a, Baekho is here" Minki said, who is beside me looking sleepy. Maybe he's still tired. I gave my things to Baekho and asked for my car keys, I need to do something alone.

"Baekho, drive safely and don't be late tomorrow" Baekho, who came from vacation too.

"Of course, Jonghyun-a. When did I become late?" he joked. Its getting late and Minki looks like someone who needs to rest.

 

 

"I'll be back later. You should go first and have some rest at home, okay? Don't wait for me." I said to Minki while opening the car door for him.

 

"Where are you going? Don't stay up late, please." Minki said barely opening his eyes, he's so sleepy how cute. 

 

"I won't. Sleepwell, okay?" I said and automatically like it was a normal thing to do I leaned towards him and kissed his forehead. He smiled a little and closed his eyes and I manage to settle him inside the car, what will I do to you Choi Minki

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

 

 

Hi Guys!!! Here's an update~ Chapter 8 ♡ Sorry, I know its been more than a month since I updated. School being the reason why, we only got a week for a sembreak but still full of school works. I'm really sorry. I hope you'll still support this JRen fic. If I got a chance to have a long break again, I'd surely update this I hope you understand. Well, Chapter 8 is up! I hope you liked it, I'll work hard more! :)

 

OUR BOYS GOT THEIR FIRST WIN!!! ARE YOU PROUD AS I AM? ♡ WHO WOULDN'T RIGHT? They deserve only the best \'o'/ 
NU'EST W, lets walk on flowery path together! :) Our boys are working so hard, we should too. NU'EST FIGHTING!!! ♡ Do you already have their albums? Make sure to buy them, they are treasures. LOVES FIGHTING!!!
I hope you're having a nice day! WE ARE BLESS LOVES!

 

And also I chose this day to update because today is very speacil day! #BORNTHIS_REN_day ♡ Make sure to greet our Minki! :) Lets make him the happiest especially for his special day. 

 

I hope you'll got the chance to watch their movie, "Their Distance" its a great movie. ♡ 
And I also see all your comments I love reading them, you can leave comments and I'll be happy replying to them! Please continue supporting this fic. Thank you! :)

 

 

 

Check my twitter for updates:
@Minki_choiren

 

Let's all stream 'Where you at' on melon! Fighting loves!!!! SUPORRT NU'EST 

 

Thank you for subscribing to this fic. :))))) JRen is love ♡♡♡
@glorypath @pockyjr Bugi♡Mango
#BORNTHIS_REN_day ♡
#BORNTHIS_REN_day ♡
#BORNTHIS_REN_day ♡