The time has come

How we got together

WHO WOULDN'T FALL FOR HIM GUYS!!!!!!   =>o<=

Image result for nuest in uniform 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Valentine day is tomorrow and unknowingly you hand made a small box of chocolate for Jr. That night you couldn’t sleep, because you are thinking of ways to give this chocolate to JR. You want to give this chocolate to him but you do not know how to do it. Without looking as if you like him. (you never want to confess, just wanted to have this one-sided love to yourself) because you are already more than happy, to be his friend (best friend to be exact). The next day came, you never got a wink of sleep due to all the thoughts that you had.

You walk to school with the chocolate in your hand with a nervous heart. You walked in to class seeing Jr not there yet. But his desk is full of gifts and chocolate from his fan girls. You suddenly feel so small by staring at all the gifts he had with the box of chocolate you made in your hand. You stood there staring at his desk in your thoughts. Than a fan girl (jr's fan girls) with her friends (total 3 of them) walk to you and push you away with her hands. You snap out of your thoughts and stare at them.

The leader of the group said “Is this box of chocolate for JR? Don’t tell me you have fallen for him” Smirking. I stood there dumbfounded not knowing what to do (normally my fist would have landed on her face even before she speaks, but not today) I was blaming myself in the head, thinking why did I let this girl get to me. she continues saying “I guess I was right. Do you really think JR would like you.” Smirking again. She continues by smacking the box of chocolate off my hands which landed behind me.  My blood was boiling but I could not do a thing to her because what she said was right.

I turned around and picked up the chocolate that scattered on the floor. Standing up walking towards the door, I saw JR standing there staring at me. I stood there for about a second staring into his eyes. I felt my eyes started tearing up, that when I looked down trying to hold in my tears and walk pass him through the door out of the class. Throwing my box of chocolate in the bin while I decided I should go home. I got home and was lying on my bed crying blaming myself for letting this whole situation occur. Thinking (I shouldn’t have done that. Now Jr knows how I feel, I bet he is going to stop talking to me. I bet he hates me now) before drifting in to a deep sleep.  

School ended and JR knew what had happen and was thinking about the whole situation the whole day. He felt empty without you there at school and was thinking about that box of chocolate he saw that you had. Thinking (she must have make the chocolate herself, it does not look like it’s bought) So after much consideration JR walk to your house to find you. Knocking on your front door but no one answered. Hence he decided to key in the passcode to get in. (Your house is like his second home to him) He went to your room and saw you sleeping on your bed with tears down your cheeks.

He went over to your bed lying down next to you, pulling you close to him in his embrace, hands on your waist. Until he fell asleep as well. You woke up noticing that you are in someone’s embrace. You look up and saw JR sleeping while hugging you, your face was just a few inches to his. You could feel his hot breath on your lips. Thinking (He has never hug me before, why is he hugging me? Yes, we did sleep on the same bed before, all the time but not like this) while staring at his sleeping face. You suddenly have the urge to kiss him. Hence, you tilted you head a little and brought your face closer to his until both of your lips met. You gave him a small peck on his lips and was about to pull out. When you felt him suddenly pull you back on his lips tightening he arms around your waist. Leaving no gap between you.

You open your eyes in shocked, seeing him kissing you back with his eyes close. You loosen up after a moment and close your eyes, replying to his kiss. The kiss was soft and gentle, yet passionate. As if both of you are trying to communicate by your lips, trying to tell and show how you feel about each other. Both of you pull out the kiss after it feels like forever. Staring at each other in the eyes, you are trying to read what he is trying to tell you with his eyes. He pulls you in to a tighter hug. You face was resting on between his neck and shoulder, so are his. He wispher in your ears words you thought you would never hear. “I love you…..” it took no second for you to reply back to his answer. “I love you too…. So much more that you could ever imagine” You heard him smile gently on your ear before telling you “The reason I never did bother talking to anyone else except for you is this.” Placing a kiss on your head. You were blushing so much between his neck and shoulder, thus deciding to hide your face on his shoulder.

Both of you stayed there hugging each other and falling asleep again in each other embrace.

Related image

I hoped you enjoyed it. <3 

*Picture and gif credited to owner*