Addicted

Addicted

 

Hoya was close to Dongwoo, so close that Dongwoo could practically smell him. Hoya's scent taking over his senses and filling him up to the core. He wanted him, more than anything, Dongwoo wanted Hoya. He was addicted to him, his smell, his smile, his voice, everything that was him. 
 
He was absolutely addicted, like alcohol as it slides down your throat and warms your insides, Hoya warmed every part of him. Like with every sip your thoughts turn incoherent, Hoya made him lose all focus. Like how it became a necessity once your addicted and couldn't go a day without it, he couldn't go a day without Hoya. 
 
It was unhealthy to be so addicted, but he loved being addicted to him. He love how it drove him insane, and how it just filled his entire being. How he wanted more but couldn't fulfill his cravings because Hoya didn't know. Hoya didn't know what he was doing to him and it made him want him even more.
 
So Dongwoo gave in. He gave in to his addiction, he caved in. They were alone, Hoya with his thoughts and Dongwoo with his addiction. Dongwoo had walked into his warmth and held him tight. His head was on Hoya's shoulder, he closed his eyes and breathed in all that was Hoya, filling his entire body. Hoya let him, he was used to this, he wrapped his arms around Dongwoo and let him fill his addiction. He didn't know. 
 
Dongwoo wanted more though. He needed more. He looked up at Hoya and stared at him for what seemed like forever, and Hoya saw it. Lust. Saw in Dongwoo's eyes what he didn't see before. Love. It was all he could see in Dongwoo's eyes. Addiction. It was what was always in Dongwoo's eyes. Him.
 
 
“You win.” Dongwoo whispered. 
 
------------------------------------
 
I rewrote it. This is it, I tried to write more to it but I just couldn't. I'm sorry.