Waiting room

Airport love

Phew the jet lag is kicking in, I thought. My flight just arrived at Seoul. Yes if you are utterly confused and thinking what in the world is she doing in Korea let me clear your doubts.

I am a travel blogger. This means I have a blog about the places I have visited. I am really into travelling. I also have a YouTube channel with 786k followers. Whatever money I get from my blog as well as YouTube I spend it in travelling.

I decided to rest a little in the waiting room. I am very tired. I need to have as much energy as possible. I entered the waiting room and made a mad dash for the comfortable lounge. When I put a hand on it I saw another person's hand.

I looked up to see a tall (Koreans are tall? Wow) Beautiful guy with ears of omg Yoda. God I'm a big star wars geek.

"Oh looks like you need this lounge as bad as I do."

He broke me from my thoughts.

"Yeah but you can have it.", I replied.

"No need and ladies first "

"Oh you are quite the gentleman aren't you?"

"Well I aim to please", was his reply.

I sat at the lounge and he sat beside me.

" you don't know me so I'm assuming you haven't listened to kpop?"

"No I haven't because it's very deep and I cannot afford to fall into the k-hole"

After saying the both of us burst out laughing.

"Hi I'm Chanyeol and I belong from exo"

"Hi I'm Emma and I am a travel blogger and youtuber....wait a sec I do know this much that exo's like crazy famous...wow I met a celebrity"

But he sat watching me with his mouth slightly open and his eyes twinkling.

"Wait you are a blogger and a youtuber oh you are so cool"

He was literally jumping with excitement.

"What will you do now? You know nothing about Korea?"

"Well that's true but I'll manage"

"No I will introduce you to Korea this is now my responsibility"

"Are you sure I mean can I accept?"

"Yeah but first are we friends?", he forwarded his large hand. I gave it a firm shake.

" yeah friends".

And that million dollar Colgate smile or rather grin he showed probably made me more excited.

Korea here we go....I am going to explore you now with my new friend. 

Eyo wassup guys let's roll like a buffalo I mean no....well this is awkward. I have made this story about my bias CHANYEOL yay. If you like the chapter please vote , comment, it subscribe. Peace out!