Survived

I'm not sick!

Woojin tries to close his eyes but can't because every 2 minutes he is met with Hyungseob making an explosion in the kitchen he keeps on worrying weather Hyungseob might hurt himself or not.

Woojin's Thoughts

Ughhh I can still hear him stirring up something that might kill me. I might meet my fate today actually . . . 

THE GREAT GODS PLEASE SPARE MY THIS ONE TIME! I DON'T WANNA DIE BECAUSE SOMEONW COULD MAKE PORRIDGE.

Okay . . . I'm good . . Maybe let's pray some more just in case!

*30 minutes later* 

"Hey Woojinie! I might have done it! I made porridge properly!" Woojin quickly kicked his covers and got up and ran towards the kitchen.

"Ang Hyungseob? What is this! Your used a 3ft deep pot to cook porridge for one person! Also why is there a mountain of salt just on top of the porridge do you think it's gonna dissolve like that?" Woojin said looking at this weird creature Hyungseob summoned from another planet.

"Okay one I wanted the others to try it too. And two it needed more flavor so I added salt."

"2 HANDFULS OF SALT?!" Woojin stirred the pot in disbelief 

Woojin'sThoughts 

If I eat this I would probably seize to exist . . . Yet again if I didn't I probably wouldn't survive either. . . . Buuuut. . . . Ehhhh I'll take my chances.

"C'mon sit down I'll set the table for you!" Hyungseob pushed Woojin towards the chair and ran to the kitchen.

"Here you go! Eat up." Hyungseob said putting a spoon up to Woojin's mouth

"Seobie I'm sick with a cold. It's not like I can't move my arms." Woojin said blocking the floor from his mouth. Hyungseob grabbed his hands and held them tightly.

"I chose to do this. So are you going to eat or not?" Hyungseob said. Woojin held his head down and squeezed Hyungseob's hand tightly in his and nodded. He basically gave in he turn towards the spoon and took a bite.

"What kinda taste is this? It's not good but it's not inedible at least." Hyungseob lit up and hugged Woojin.

"I'm so glad you like it! Here eat some more!" He said 

*20 minutes later

"Come on let's get you warmed up." Hyungseob said leading Woojin to the couch and sitting him down while wrapping his blanket around him. They sat there for a while just staring at each other before Hyungseob pecked Woojin on the cheek.

"Hey so. . . . How did you get a fever cause Donghyun hyung never told me." Hyungseob asked 

Woojin didn't know how to answer this question it wasn't hard to explain he just needed to tell him he just needed to say it! 

But of course he couldn't bring himself to do it.