Sealed in Sugar

The KrisYeol Ledger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jul.29.14

 

Fluff: Cotton candy

 

 

Strolling through the summer fair holding hands with Chanyeol made Yifan feel like the luckiest man in all of Vancouver. He loved seeing Chanyeol’s eyes lit up in wonderment at everything he was seeing.

Catching a sight of a cotton candy kiosk, he tugged Chanyeol towards it. “Which color would you like?” he asked the younger.

Putting a concentrating face, Chanyeol decided on a rainbow colored one. 

Yifan signaled to the vendor for it and pay it.

“Yifan?” Chanyeol said while grabbing the cotton candy, “Why don’t we sit down over there in the shade?” He pointed with the candy to said bench. Yifan agreed, after all they’ve been walking for a while.

Sitting down, they enjoyed the cotton candy, feeding it to each other and enjoying the treat and each other.

Suddenly, Chanyeol took out his phone and started playing a Korean ballad on it, Yifan opened his mouth to inquire about his motives when Chanyeol hushed him and motioned him to move closer to him. Bewildered he did, only to have Chanyeol shove the cotton candy between them.

He started at Chanyeol’s beautiful eyes before he couldn’t hold it anymore and burst out laughing. Coyly he asked the younger what was that.

“Why that was a cotton candy kiss! Fanfan… Don’t tell me you never had one of those?” Chanyeol responded in mock outrage.

"Really? That was a c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter