Final

Watching You Sleep
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Opening his eyes, Jimin hummed softly and stretched out his arms before turning on his side, gazing at the figure next to him with a small smile.

 

Jungkook, his boyfriend of three years, was sleeping peacefully on his stomach. The sheet had slipped down to his lower back during the night and Jimin smiled as his gaze went over the slight hickeys that he had left on the younger's back.

 

Shifting over a bit, Jimin his lips and reached forward to move some hair out of Jungkook's eyes, smiling more when his beauty wasn't covered as much.

 

Jimin had always admired Jungkook's beauty, and never really understood why the younger refused to believe so. He never did agree with Jimin that he was handsome, even before they started dating.

 

Shaking himself from his thoughts, Jimin looked back at Jungkook, noticing that the sun was leaving a slight glow to the younger's skin.

 

“Beautiful.” Jimin whispered.

 

He trailed his fingers over the curve of Jungkook's nose, watching it twitch with a chuckle before he continued on. With the tips of his fingers, he traced Jungkook's lips before moving his hand and leaning down to press a kiss against them as gently as he could without waking the younger.

 

Jungkook shifted in his sleep, moving over so he was basically hanging off of Jimin, snuggling his face in his neck.

 

Chuckling softly, Jimin wrapped his ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter