C2

ErrandBoy
The bell rang loudly in Woolim High's hallways, and a panicked boy rushed throughout the crowd of students, shouting apologies over and over. Two papers were in his hands, while his backpack bounced with each step he took. His glasses nearly slipped off his face as he turned a corner, bumping into a few guys. 

"Watch where you're going, nerd!" the leader of the group shouted after him.

Sungho continued springing through the hallways," I hope I'm not late!" He turned around a corner, breathing heavily and stopping infront of two tall boys. Hoya looked at his watched and smirked.

"One minute late." he drawled out slowly, eyeing Sungho with a stern look. 

Sungho cowered infront of him, fixing his glasses," M-mianhe, hyung! I ran into some troublemaking seniors." He handed Hoya and Sungyeol their essays that he wrote himself.

"Three pages, correct grammar and spelling?" Sungyeol questioned, staring at the papers in his hand. 

Sungho nodded, and rubbed his puffy eyes. He had stayed up all night writing his friends' essays," Yes. They're both three pages. I sourced a lot of books and websites about the chemicals-"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. Don't start your nerd rambling." Hoya interrupted, rudely. 

Sungho smiled and nodded,"Sorry." he apologized, tucking his orange polo shirt in his beige pants. He adjusted his thick white socks, and beamed at the two boys," Since it's winter break, does that mean the teachers aren't giving you anything?"

Sungyeol shook his head, smirking," Nope. You have to do a history project for Hoya and me, an essay  for Sungjong on plant growth, a lab report for Myungsoo, and three posters about chemical reactions for Dongwoo, Sunggyu, and Woohyun." 

Sungho's shoulders slumped down and suddenly smiled leaning his face close to Sungyeol's," Oh! Can I go to that dance competition with you guys on Wednesday?!"

Sungyeol scoffed while Hoya scowled, lightly shoving Sungho away a little," Woah, woah, woah. Don't you remember what we told you about not talking to us outside of school?"

Sungho's smile faltered a little," But I'd like to cheer you on.."

"We don't want to be seen with someone like you in public." Sungyeol stated, crossing his arms, making sure not to ruin his black leather jacket, while eyeing Sungho's appearance with disgust. 

"Huh? Whats wring with me? Do I smell bad? I took a shower this morning."Dark honey colored hair, nearly gelled and slicked to the left, a pair of thick framed glasses and blue watch was the first thing a person would notice. Not only that, but how frail and skinny he was. He also wore beige capris with an orange polo shirt, tucked in, tightly, with a red bow on his collar. White socks and yellow sneakers finished off his horrendous look.

"Have you looked in the mirror lately?" Hoya laughed and snorted, high-fiving Sungyeol.

Sungho blinked and took out a mirror from his beige pockets, staring at his reflection," Well, I don't have any pimples. I think I'm fine."

Hoya and Sungyeol ceased their laughter, and looked at Sungho with dumbfounded expressions,"...Dude. Seriously, it's so obvious." Sungho stared quietly at the taller boys, still confused.

"You're a nerd." Hoya stated bluntly.

Sungho tilted his head to the side," Is that...bad?" he asked slowly, unsure how to word his sentence.

Hoya and Sungyeol face-palmed themselves and turned around, walking away from the quiet nerd. 

"See you guys at lunch!" Sungho waved wildly,"Ahh, I have such nice friends!"

~~~~~

"What'd you get on your essays?" Sunggyu asked Hoya and Sungyeol, who were all seated at their reserved table in the cafeteria. 

"A+." They both stated, smirking.

"Did Sungho wrote them again?" Woohyun asked, quirking an eyebrow. The two Juniors nodded, making Woohyun snort,"Nerd..." 

Sungho, who was sitting a few tables away, by himself, looked up from his tray filled with honey biscuits, to meet Woohyun's eyes. He waved happily, smiling widely, and stopped once Woohyun looked away without an acknowledgment. 

Another rule made by Infinite; Never sit with them during lunch. It'll make them look bad.

Sungho continued staring innocently at Infinite, waiting for one of then to look his way so he would wave a hello. He felt a bit lonely during lunchtime, because everyday he would sit alone on a table, admiring his honey flavored biscuits, while waiting to be called by Infinite( if that were ever possible ). A few mean boys, shoved his shoulder as they walked past him, laughing and pointing at the so called 'nerd'.

"So, is rehearsal today, after school?" Myungsoo asked, grimacing at the taste of his grape juice. He stole Sungjong's coke, earning a glare from the young boy as he gulped down the soda, successfully getting rid of the horrid taste in his mouth.

Sunggyu nodded," Yeah. Anyone nervous about the performance?" Nobody rose their hands, making Sunggyu quirk an eyebrow," Since when?"

"After seeing TeenTop's performance last month, we've been pumped to pummel them down to second place." Dongwoo growled at the mention of Infinite's rivals.

"We need to watch out for them, especially Changjo. That maknae can dance." Myungsoo crossed his arms over his chest, smiling as he saw Sungjong tense from beside him. 

"Doesn't matter, our maknae is better." Hoya stated, flicking a pea on Sungjong who threw a harsh glare at him, forgetting the compliment.

"Whatever." He mumbled angrily.

"Aww, is our po' baby angwy~" Woohyun childishly stated, ruffling Sungjong's hair, wincing as his hands got slapped.

As they all laughed, Sungho blinked in confusion from his table," Who's TeenTop?"

~~~~~~

Ahhh~ you guys are so cute! Thanks for your gorgeous comments <3 LOL my Sesame Player 2 readers, what do you think of Sungho in this story? Do you like him better as the rebel-ish type like in SS2, or nerdy? 

I agree with you guys, I'm also starting to like this story! I hope it's going to be fun too! Send in some ideas, if you want, and we'll see how the plot changes :D