RAIN

The Sweetheart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


“.... rain.. memories... and ours...”

-....cause it’s you....-

MINA POV
Crush. Crush is... ya you know already about that word, just take simple, crush is someone that we like. Like me, iam waiting my crush in gate. actually i act to accidentally meet her. my wriswatch show 4PM, surely she will come in some minute. 
“ough.. seems will be rain..” i pretend to speak with myself as i saw her walk closer.
“don’t you bring umbrella again?” she open her umbrella as the drizzle is falling.

I nodded. she furrow eyebrow, “i told you to watch news before go to school, mina-chan”
“and i told you, i always get up from bed in dead time. even i skipped breakfast” umbrella always in bag but i want to walk in under same umbrella with her. it’s called as ‘effort’. 
She sigh, “wanna join?”

Everyone hates rain but i love it. i love the rain cause we can walk together in one shelter. Although same time we didn’t chatting along the way, but i like it. pit-a-pat in my heart always come whenever iam with her, the most nerd student but chic in same time. she is you, Im Nayeon.

 

NAYEON POV
Yesterday i back home with mina. i wonder if we back home together or nah.
The bell is ringing, school time is ended. iam walking, there is mina in gate while speaking with herself. I hold smile. it’s has been since 2 years, me and mina back to home together in every rain/snow season, she always has same excuse.
“ today isn’t raining, right?” i take some steps to her.
“ today will be rain, nayeonie. You didn’t bring umbrella?” she asked.

Iam pouting while take glace at mina. she ped her bag then give me an umbrella. She says, “i accidentally watched news this morning” she admit it shyly.
We are walking beneath some umbrella. Actually i bring my umbrella and honestly i know she always bring umbrella, yet i don’t know why she always lied that she always didnt bring umbrella.

Everyone love the rain but sometime i hate it. i hate it cause we always walk together in one shelter, we have many chance to speak our mind. yet, we end up to silent and our relationship stuck in here.. without progress. One year left in this senior high school, maybe we will leave this school without any ‘special’ comitment. Just friend !
..........................................................................................................................

Before the rain... in the rain.... and after the rain....
Mina and Nayeon will tell you about how relationship can be ‘on-off’...
............................................................................................................

“....before the rain...”

 

Mina Pov
when the busy life started to sweep my dream away, someone silently told me that she now what i can be someday. 
“you don’t need enter university to reach dreams. Everyone have own way to get it” she smile at me.
I look straight into her eyes, it’s first time i have braveness to stare her directly. I want search the truth in her words. Her smile still hang in her pretty face. 

“in this economy, no one judge someone cause of education only” she added.
I don’t know why i found jokes in her statement. I laugh, she is pouting automatically.

“eyy,, don’t be mad, nayeoniee” i hold my laughter.
She gives me guitar-pick, there’s a cute rabbit as pattern, she show her sincerity while try to make me believe her words, “mina-chan, even if you only play guitar in the street, i will always cherish you.. i cheer you up everywhere you befriend with your music”

“then be my girlfriend....” this confession is so simple. i can’t be more patient to hold my feeling. i don’t want lose someone like her. for me, she is the best person that ever come to my life.

Nayeon’s face become red, yet she nodded slowly.
In the flower garden, i don’t bring any flowers to confess my feeling nor sing romantic song for show my comitment. I only have love in my heart to her and now... i have her. this moment i shyly open my arm, she smile and hug me. before the rain... i whisper, “i love you, im nayeon”

 

Nayeon POV
the time my long-waited dream comes true, there’s only one who stayed by my side. Only one who get my trust and my love, that is her. Her hug is my favourite place whenever i want rest from this cruel life. 
“i love you, babe...” she is still doing same. everytime i hug her, she will whisper those words.
She gives me photobook collection. I furrow eyebrow meanwhile she is patting my hair, “happy first anniversay babe”

Suddenly my tears come out, nowdays i have hard times cause i just officially become student of university. Iam kinda stress cause difficult to manage my times till i forget about our anniversary’s date.
“why are you crying?” she is worrying while hug me.
“i forget.... to--today...is our ann-anniversary” my words become unclear cause iam crying.

She laughed. She seriously is annoying, she likes mocking me everytime i cry.
“your face is like kid who forget bring homework... hahahha” she laugh louder.
I hit her heard playfully, “STOP LAUGH !! I HACE YOU”
“hahaha...i love you more babe... hahahaha” she keep annoying me.

I leave her in guest room and run to my room. i still hear her laughter in my room. seems she in goodmood cause she found my granny memory back again.
I opened the photobook collection that she gave. There’s many picture that we take in last year, every picture have own caption that she wrote it. even there’s many cringy words but iam very appreciate it. i smile when read her sincerity words. This is my favourite caption that she wrote. This caption addresed in below of our picture when i lean on her shoulder while we’re listening her song (i remember that day i was cried cause i were sick and she came to comfort me. she said she wrote that song for me only). Look, this my girlfriend become sweetly write it :

on the day when everything seems to be over, please remember my voice. When you feel too tired to walk, just rest and lean on my shoulder. The days when you feel like crying, you can cry your heat out on my arm while i hug you. even things you cannot say, i will listen your heart cause you’re my precious person”

​​​​​

 

Iam gad that she isn’t big mouth cause she did it for real. Although  sometime she is annoying, she can understand when she has to hug me. 

“babe.... stop sulking, pleasee~~ let’s dinner... you will be sick if skip meals” she knocked door.
“i don’t want eat, myoui mina” i scream. I haven’t appetite nowdays.

Mina opened door, she wears scaring face, “what did you say?”
Ok. Iam regret to saying it. she will be angry for sure cause she hates me if i skipped meals. She will scold me for real, “you mad at me, don’t you?”
I shaked my head. she stare at me deathly, “why did you call me, myoui mina?”

“sorry babe.. you were annoying” i had excuse.
“you can continue your sulking but don’t continue your bad habit to skip meals” she started lecture.

“babee~ mian... let’s dinner then” i smile super sweetly.
she just hummed. I get up from bed, “babeee.... hug me”
“no..” she refused me for first time. iam shookt.

“whyyyyyyy?” i need reason why my girlfriend didnt give me HUG.

“cause...” she walk closer to me, “i want do this instead...”, she kiss me. her kiss is soft but tender. I love it. before her kiss deeper, i held her cheek then steal glance to window, the rain isn’t yet down, so in this kiss, i confessed “i love you, babe...”
...................................................................................................

“... in the rain....”

Nayeon POV
I hate rain if she doesn’t next to me cause its give me coldness. Like tonight, she isn’t here, she doesn’t pick her phone, she doesn’t sent any text and iam dying cos of worrying her.
The clock showed 1 AM. I still sit in the sofa. I keep dial her number, yet her phone is deactived now. there’s many long breath that let out. There’s tears which started down. 
Crying was exhausting, yet i can’t sleep at all. Iam typicall someone who overthink easily. my mind is full of my girlfriend now. i tried ask all her friends but no one who know where she is. In this situation, there’s nothing i do except wait her. 
Time was passed slowly, the sun seems too tired for wake up. in this nite, rain accompany me without any words.

I heard someone knocked door. I opened door, seeing mina with mess appreance. Her parfume is mixed with alcohol. She just smirked at me. her clothes is totally wet, she hugged me in split second. She start kiss my neck, when i tried to push her, she leaned on me till we fall on the floor. She attack me with her scaring kiss, i pushed her.
She stop trying, “... stop waiting me like a fool..” 
Her words are so cold till reached my bones. She get up then locked herself in her mini studio’s room. 

This term made me afraid...that she would give up on me. i walk on her front room. my hand doubt to knock door, i end up to sit in the floor, crying silently. 

Some hours later, i cooked soup, i knocked mina’s room, i didn’t get any respond. i tried open her room, she didn’t lock it. she was sleeping, her head in notes, her guitar in the floor, her mini studio is like garbage-dump. I put soup in the desk, i patted mina’s head, she only moved body, i kissed her cheek. She opened eyes lazily.
“eat your soup first, babe...”i patted her head again.

She pulled me to sit in her lap, her arms shape is circling in my waist, “give me time alone..”
She didn’t dare to look at my eyes, i take peck her lips then get up, “araseeo.. just come back to me later”

I left the room. everytime she has problems, she will save

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter