Melody

PANWINK Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eversince he was a kid park jihoon already dream about being an idol and actor someday. Since he was 14 he always audition in almost most of the company in the whole south korea.

"Daehwi!!" Jihoon is shouting on the school hallway to find his bestfriend.
"Ya! You know its bad to shout! Others are taking their exam!" Daehwi scolded him with arms crossed and his sassy look when he is mad.
Jihoon just giggled and cant contain his happiness.
"Daehwi ah!" Jihoon was smilling brightly and his fluffy cheeks are showing.
It may be suprising but its the first time daehwi saw his bestfriend smiles like that.
"Wae?" Daehwi cant help but to smile as well.

"I PASSED!" Jihoon jump and hug daehwi very tightly and daehwi almost fall but managed to control his balance and hug his bestfriend very tightly.
"Im happy jihoon ah.. Im very happy for you" Daehwi whispered and pat his bestfriend.

Daehwi knows it well. He know how much jihoon wanted to be a singer and maybe sooner he will be an actor.
Since they was a kids jihoon always tell about how much e love singing and dancing and everytime he failed the audition he was always there to comfort him and tells him not to give up easily.

"Dont give up jihoon ah. Theres still a lot of opportunity and you are already here. You cant give up now. Remember? Finish what you started and you are just starting"

That was the most special message that he recieved from his bestfriend.

-----
JIHOON

Sunday night and i cant sleep knowing that maroo ent. will announce the trainees in 30 mins. I keep refreshing the website because i really cant wait.
A part of me is excited but a part of me is very nervous.
I stares at the ceiling and take a deep breaths.
"I can do this"
After all the hardwork i know i can pass this time..
"Uwwaaahhh" Or maybe no.
I keep whinning and hug my pillow until i realized that its already 12 in the midnight meaning they already announced the official trainees.

I scanned the result to look for my name
and my eyes went wide when i saw it on number 11.
I started jumping on my bed and screaming until i can.
I heard a loud knock from the door
i just giggled and opened the door.
"Why are you--"
I hugged my mom very tight
and sniff her scent.
"Eomma i passed on my audition!"
I announced happily and i saw my mom with her teary eyes. i just chuckled because i find it funny.

We decided to went on the rooftop since me and mom cant really sleep because we are both hyped.
As we stares at the night sky with a lot of beautiful stars that is shinning above.
"I hope appa is happy for me too" I smiled and felt that my mom clings to me
"Of course he is"
"Eomma since iam now became a trainee someday when i become a sucessful idol i will build a big house just for us and give you everything."
I look straight into her eyes and smiles with all of my emotions.
She hugged me and i kissed her head.
"Im so proud of you jihoon ah" I wiped her tears and hug her again.

I couldnt ask for more. This time i will take care of you. This time i will be the one who will be there for you.


Its been 2 weeks since i became a trainee in maroo ent and all of the other trainees are very friendly and welcomed me with a wide smile from their faces.

"Jihoon ah take a rest" Hyeop hyung told me as he gave me a bottle of water.
"Thanks hyung but im fine" I gulp down the water as i feel the sweat falling from my head. Its so refreshing I put it on the side and practice again.

After awhile they joined me and we practice together.
In this big practice room where all of us are covered in sweat
with our dance following the rythym and monitor ourselves on the miror.


Being a trainee might be hard but if you keep practicing you will succeed.
Not all of us can be an idol and this is my chance to prove that i have a talent.
I can make them proud of me
i will show them that i have a unique side that no idol can have.

But i guess fate is playing with me

EOMMA!

Walking with this rocky road to reach my dream...

Eomma! eomma!

I didnt look to where im walking and never realized that there was a hole. In this rocky road of my journey.
I fell.

Eomma i cant see!

And in just one blink.
My world became dark.
Nothing but a dark world.

"How dare you to dissappoint me!" Ceo screamed as he grab the flower base beside the room and lock me with this dark room.
I was a crying mess. I keep begging and tries to hold him but he just keep pushing me.
"Dont touch me you dirty!" He growled as he grab my collar.
I cant see him clearly and everything is a blurr. I feel dizzy and weak but i didnt show it to him and just keep begging.
'please dont hurt me'
One slap
'Please...'
One kick
'I still want to live with my mom'
One punch
'I still want to live'
*Crash*
I heard a laugh. A loud laugh with much emotions.
and as i fell in this cold surface i cant think of anything but my mom smiling at me

I groaned as i tried to move my head but it hurts.
"Dont move too much" I heard my mom
"Eomma?"
Wait... where she is? Why i cant see her? Why i cant see anything
"Eomma why is everything is black? Did you turn off the light?"
No one answered but instead i heard a sob.
"Eomma? Why are you crying? Please turn on the light.. i cant see you"
I move my hands trying to find her i cupped her face and wipe her tears.
"Please dont cry...." i said softly
I heard the door opened
"Please turn on the light"
I asked whoever that person is.
"jihoon-ah" I heard a male voice. it was soft and calming.
"Yes?"
I heard him sighs. and i felt that he hold me.
"Jihoon--" I heard another sigh but he hugged me
"Please dont be suprise. im your doctor.. and we saw glasses from your eyes causing you to cant see anymore"
What? I might heard it wrong but their sobs tells me that its true.

Why? Why it has to be like this? What did i do to deserve this...
I just want to be an idol. I just want to show to everyone that i have skills
Is that too much to ask? I tried so hard... so hard to get here... but in just one blink it became a blurr.

I broke down. I feel weak. I feel so lost at everything. I want to believe that this is just a dream but theres no need to fool myself..
Its reality
And reality ruined my life.

I felt a stab in my chest. I feel like satan is stabbing me hundred times as if i betrayed him.
My heart hurts so much and my body feels so heavy and didnt realize that im crying already.

I want to scream with all i can. I felt a person hugged me and i just let my self into her arms.
It hurts so much.
How will i take care of my mom if im like this.
Blind.. All i can see nothing but darkness.

Who are you? What do you look like? I will never know.

----
GUANLIN

I heard a bunch of applause. A sound that its not new to my ears.
I saw my twin brother bowed at the audience and everyone gave him a standing ovasion.
I went outside because its so suffocating. Why am i here anyway.

"Guanlin!" I look at the person who owned that voice and its just my brother.
"Did you watch my performance" He asked with a smile.
"Of course hyung. you might cry if i.didnt" I joked and he just chuckled
"Oh sure i will" And we just both giggled.

Before i can realize it im already infront of the piano. Fingers are ready and my position are doing fine.

As i slowly give in the melody as i close my eyes and feel the rhythym within me.
Through this pieces i will show my emotion.

Rivers flows in you-yurima

Thats what im playing... Just like the title i will let my emotions flows in every audience and will ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter