four

高嶺の花
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Woohyun doesn't know what to wear for the HiTouch, he doesn't want to over dress but he also doesn't want to look ordinary- being a fanboy is rare but not in the case of Kim Sunggyu, he has this charms that even boys or elderly are really attracted to him. So he decided to settle with a black long sleeves and few accessories, heck he knows that he is handsome, he even gain some admirers just by attending Kim Sunggyu's event. Before leaving he also carries with him the hand made paper mache roses he made months before the Hi Touch. 

 

(he is so handsome :c) 

After exiting his room he bid goodbye to Myungsoo-- "Hey myungie, i'll go ahead!! and maybe i'll buy a new phone later see yah!!" as he exited the front of the restaurant. Myungsoo smiled at the action of the elder, he knows that he only treats him as a younger brother but he can't help but fall inlove with him, he is so gentle, lovable and full of love to give. He supports the elder's fanboying over Kim Sunggyu because it is just Woohyun being a fanboy and not more than that also because he thought that it is impossible for the two to be together in a romantic way, heck he always think that Kim Sunggyu doesn't even know Woohyun.  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The moment Woohyun arrived at the venue, he is fully aware that they the winners for this HiTouch are also few, thus he thought that he will have a chance to ask his phone to the idol, atleast 10% chance since his manager will be present at the event. Woohyun then started interacting with the other winners, he is the only fanboy in the group. 

 

"Hey Woohyunie! congrats you won! btw did you like the cookies i sent at your restaurant last week?" Said one of the fansite noona to him, she always send Woohyun something the moment she knows where he lives. at first Woohyun thought that she also send some to all of her friends but realizes after that he is the only one. 

 

"yes~ noona, its so good, did you bake that? but you don't really need to send some~" he said embarrassingly, he really doen't want her to keep on sending him, because the more she sends the more Woohyun feels obligated to return the favor. 

 

The other is about to protest when the host of the event inform them that the HiTouch will now begin, " Good Morning everyone! it is really a good day eh? i would like to inform you that as a bonus gift from the management of Kim Sunggyu and Kim Sunggyu himself, this event would not just be the typical HiTouch with a few minutes of chitchat and photo op! but this event will consists of games and prizes all from Kim Sunggyu!" and the crowd went wild, "So we have 14 women and 1 man, impressive Congrats to you gentleman, what's your name?" The host talks to him, as he shyly said "thank you, i am Nam Woohyun" 

 

" Okay, Thanks Woohyun, i'll get back to you" he said that left Woohyun confused "So for now as Kim Sunggyu is still getting ready i will pick 7 lucky fans to be in a group with Kim Sunggyu, uh so for Woohyun, you'll be the team leader of the other group as it is unfair to have 2 boys at one group!" he said and Woohyun agreed but deep inside he is mad as hell, "That is more unfair! just because i'm man! some fans there are much more aggresive than me" he mumbled to himself

 

He watch with sorrowful eyes as the host picks 7 fans that will team with Sunggyu, after picking Woohyun now talks to the unpicked fans which are all sulking because they're not picked! "Thats okay guys! atleast we will still have the opportunity to be close with gyugyu~" he said cheerlfully while

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter