Say you won't let go

Distraction
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoongi knows he has to do something now. He can't just let her go for the second time. These past few days has made him realized how much Jihyo's meant in his life.

She is always there for him. Like that one time when he has to be hospitalized for an injury, she sneaks herself after her schedule just to see him. He knows she is really busy that time with her schedule so it means a lot for him when he got to see his Jihyo.

And she never complains even when they rarely has a date. Heck, he does not even remember their last proper date. But she never making it as a big deal. 

Standing up on his feet, Yoongi making a dash to the exit. He will not let her slipping through his hands again this time. Jihyo is about to enter her ride when he decides to grab her arm.

His action making Jihyo turns her head to face him and he could see her teary eyes. He could also see glaring eyes from the others. Her manager who is in the driving seat looks like he is ready to jump on him and kill him. Her band mates, Mina is looking like she is ready to kick Yoongi in his .

"I'm sorry. I just need to talk to Jihyo" he explains sincerely to the others, hand still holding to Jihyo.

"Please Jihyo. I need to show you something. 30 minutes, that's all I ask" Yoongi pleads.

Jihyo is shock with his action. It never cross her mind that Yoongi will actually run after her this time. She can hear the sincerity in his words. So, she decides to follow Yoongi.

"Jihyo, call us immediately if anything ok" the manager instructs.

"Please take care of her, Min Yoongi" the manager adds before he drives away.

Yoongi then leads Jihyo to the Big Hit building. It is not that far from their meeting place so they are just walking there. They are walking side by side but it is obvious that Jihyo tries to create a distance from Yoongi which frustrates him so much.

After 10 minutes, they finally arrive at the building. It is almost midnight, so there is not so many people in the building. Still in silence, Jihyo keeps following

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter