Cafuné

Cafuné
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

"Urgh. BABE! SAKE! WHERE ARE YOU? " Mina cursed at me through the phone.

 

"H-hey baby, I'm almost home yeah? I bought your favourites. I'm a few blocks away. " I tried to hide my nervousness. 

 

"Yeah, okay..I'll see you in a bit. " She said and ended with a loud and long sigh. 

 

"Hey cutie. I love you. I'll be back real quick. Got to go, there's traffic. " I ended the call after she bid goodbye. 

 

Oh god. I ed up. 

 

••

 

A ring of the doorbell made me frown. Jesus, who the hell cou-

 

"Delivery for Ms. Myoui! " A young man called out behind the door.

 

Muttering a few curse words, I randomly took a jumper that was on the chair. Probably Tzuyu's, not that she minds anyway. 

 

Unlocking the door, I opened the door. Well, I expected an effin' loads of mails or boxes but instead, a mixture of Gardenia, little amount of yellow acacia. 

Too stunned to say anything, I didn't know my mouth was slightly left open. Blinking multiple times. 

 

"Miss? These were sent to you by you-know-who. As it's written here. Please sign here and that's all. " He handed me the bouquet of flowers. I signed on the clipboard. Nodding my head dumbly and thanking him. I went in, smiling lightly. Going to the kitchen, I searched for a proper vase that is suitable for the flowers. While looking for the silver vase, my phone vibrated on the counter. 

 

Standing up, I checked on my phone. 

 

'More surprises coming up soon, Ms. Myoui. '

 

After reading it, the doorbell rang again. Scrunching my eyebrows again, I can't wipe the smirk off my face. Placing the flowers gently on the counter. Careful not to ruin them. I speed walked to the door, opening it. A young girl stood there, with a silver box in a fancy black bag. 

 

"Hi. Are you Ms. Myoui Mina ?" The blonde kid asked me. Curiousity filled her green orbs. 

 

"Yes, yes I am. Uhm, is there an

Please log in to read the full chapter