#10MONTHSOFTOCHI! ♡

Description

LEYqvTM.png
CHAPTER TEN
"you and i?"
"forever and always."
 
SO....
bEFORE WE START

i'm hopeless when it comes to creating and tweaking codes. originally, i wanted to include buttons in the layout that played the song when you clicked on them. but soundcloud is dumb and i kept getting copyrighted so i had to turn to my last option, which was to create a youtube playlist. press on the link provided and you'll be redirected to a playlist with all of the songs used, in order, along with the song lyrics in the description boxes. you can listen to the songs and read the lyrics as you go along (you'll need it for the korean ones).

click me for your playlist!

 
bumblebee
by joseph vincent

the top song has to be our song. this is the song that you included in one of the very first playlists you ever made me and i never really thought twice about it, just that it was a cute song. it wasn't until a few weeks ago that we listened to it again while we were rabbiting and we decided to make it our official song, after months of searching for one together. it was right in front of our faces the whole time!!! you said that it reminded you of me because of the lyrics and because of my obsession with bees at the time. now whenever we rabbit, we always listen to it before we end our date and you go to sleep. it's a song that always puts me in a good mood and can instantly put a smile on my face when i'm feeling down because it reminds me of you. you're my bumble bee.

"and i can't get enough, since you stung me with your love."

 
200%
by akdong musician

this is the song that takes me back to the stage when i had a puppy crush on you, before we started dating. throw it back to last summer: rabbiting with you and xa hoi den. you always got on around 10pm my time, which was when you woke up in vietnam, and the squad would spend all night rabbiting. there, we would flirt with each other and be playful and i would stay up until the early mornings because i secretly wanted to spend time with you. we flirted with each other for so long but i never knew if you liked me and i was confused about my feelings for the longest time until one day, you finally confessed. and i told you the same. that's when everything fit into place. i was 200% sure of how i felt for you.

"it must be l.o.v.e, 200 percent sure of that."

 
i fall in love
by vromance ft. obroject

this song doesn't really need an explanation, i'm just so in love with you. we've been dating for 10 months now but even to this day, you still manage to make my cheeks blush and make me feel shy with the things you say. that's the kind of effect you have on me... we've both loved people before and had past relationships and flings but i really mean it when i say that this love is different, a good different. it's different from anything i've ever experienced. it's unique and it's special in so many different ways. you and i are complete opposites but very alike when it comes to certain things. we have our differences but we've learned to deal with them and make it work. no, our relationship isn't perfect but it's the best i've ever had.

"i'm in love with you but this love is unique. can't compare with before, can't compare with anyone else."

 
can i have this dance?
by troy & gabriella

that one time you watched all of the high school musical movies with me, even though you're not a big fan of the trilogy and you added this song near the end of another playlist. i like dancing but i know you've told me before that you're not good at it but whenever i listen to this, i can't help but think about all of the dancing we'd try together? hehe, me guiding you and eventually you'd get fed up with trying to learn that you'd pick me up and make me stand on your shoes as you danced us around however you wanted to. plus, we've talked about going to prom together and you coming to my graduation next year. ugh, i really wanna dance with you... :( but i know that no matter how far apart we are and no matter the distance between us, our hearts are still dancing in time together even if yours is bad at it. but that's okay because with every step together, we just keep on getting better. hehe.

"no mountain's too high and no ocean's too wide 'cause together or not, our dance won't stop."

 
lovestagram
by aoora ft. na aram

i found this song the other week and it was so cute!!!! it reminded me of us because of the instagram we share together, where we update each other on the things we eat and the things we do. IT ALSO REMINDED ME OF YOU BECAUSE... WELL... EVERY TIME I WAKE UP IN THE MORNING, THE FIRST THING I WANNA DO IS CHECK UP ON YOU. EVEN IF I WAKE UP IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT, I'LL CHECK UP ON YOU ALTHOUGH I KNOW YOU'RE ASLEEP. LONG DISTANCE IS HARD, ESPECIALLY when i can ONLY TALK TO YOU THROUGH A PHONE SCREEN BUT IT'S WHAT KEEPS US CONNECTED. AND I HONESTLY JUST CAN'T WAIT TO MEET YOU AND DO CUTE THINGS, LIKE HOLD EACH OTHER'S HANDS AND GO ON DATES and just be together. YOU AND I, OUR LOVESTAGRAM.

"thanks for being with me, i'm happy to be next to you." 

 
dynamic love
by park boram

i'll be honest, you were such an unexpected love. when we met back in may of 2016 at liar liar 2.0, i would have never thought that we would end up dating 5 months later. we were never really good friends and we didn't talk much until xa hoi den was created. this is cliche, but you pretty much swept me off my feet. yes, you were charming and funny and cute all in one... i was whipped! you literally came inside (that means 2 things) and stole my heart. you hold such a special place in my heart and it's going to stay there forever. our love is dynamic, it's changing but it's getting better each and every day.

"you're special, more than anyone else... i can't believe i'm in love with a guy like you."

 
hello
by seohyun ft. eric nam

this song reminds me of the stage we were in near the beginning of our relationship and even now. although we didn't greet each other with a simple "hello", our first words said to each other are something i'll never forget. when we officially became a thing, i remember how my tummy would fill with butterflies and i'd constantly be checking my phone to see if i got a new message from you. you're the one thing that's always on my mind whether i'm at school or working or out with my friends, it's always you. when we're not spending time together by calling on the phone or rabbiting, i really do miss you. but when we do finally get to be with each other, i cherish every second of it.

"i've fallen for you, i like you more and more. stay right by my side, i only love you."

 
CÓ EM CHỜ
by MIN FT. MR A

UGH I REALLY GOT COPYRIGHTED AFTER UPLOADING THE AUDIO TO YOUTUBE AND I'M SO MAD!!!! BUT I INCLUDED THE ACTUAL VIDEO IN THE PLAYLIST... DOES IT RUIN THE AESTHETIC? YES. does it change the meaning? no, THE SONG STILL StANDS. click me to access the lyrics, although you might not even need it.

yes, this song was changed last minute but! after you showed me it the other night while we were rabbiting, how could i not include it? sometimes i think about what would have happened if we missed a step? what if one of us didn't join liar liar 2.0 and exchange contacts? what if xa hoi den wasn't created? what if we weren't mutuals? what if i didn't double dm you after those 2 days that we didn't talk because our messages didn't send? it's just weird to think about how different things could be if we did something differently, you know? but i really do believe we were brought together by fate and i'm so thankful for everything that has happened. from the first time we started actually talking and flirting with each other, i knew you were someone special and i couldn't wait to pursue a future with you. just over the past few months, we've taken it a step further and developed an actual ooc relationship and i can honestly say it's one of the best decisions we've ever made. through all of the ups and downs we have, i'll still always love you and that's a promise we've made to each other.

"if distance between us is one thousand steps, just walk only one. i will walk the remaining 999."

 
everlasting love
by fifth harmony

i don't know but this song really reminds me of us ooc-wise. we've never met before but we always talk about missing each other's presence whether that's when we're sleeping or going out in public... is it possible to miss someone you've never been around? i believe it... this whole gift is just one big Cheesy mess but heck! i really can't wait to see your face in real life and meet you. you're the one i'm waiting for and i know i'm the one you're waiting for too. however, we're not that far from each other, just 789.2 miles apart. 789.2 miles from my everlasting love.

"and i don't even know you but i know that i can't wait to kiss you, somehow i know when we finally lock eyes that you'll feel the same way."

 
one in a million
by miley cyrus

oh my god, don't laugh. yes, it's a hannah montana song but completely disregard where it came from and who sings it because it's the lyrics that count... we both know we've never had much luck with relationships and after getting hurt so many times in the past, i thought i was incapable of truly being loved. until you came into my life that one day and turned it all around. ever since you came into my life my smiles have been wider, my laugh has been louder, and my days have been happier. you bring so much joy into my life and every day, i thank god for making sure you were the one to cross my path. thank you for making me believe in love and happy endings again, you truly are one in a million.

"they say that good things take time, but really great things happen in the blink of an eye. thought the chances to meet somebody like you were a million to one."

BgCGaDS.png
#10monthsoFtochi!

it's officially been 10 months since we started dating and in another 2 months, it'll be a year. time really does fly by so fast but i'm glad all of these months were spent with you. i'm bad with words and you've heard me say the same things plenty of times before so here are 10 songs that remind me of you/us. hopefully they can tell you what my own words can't.

thank you for sticking by my side and for dealing with me over the past 10 months. i love you "from my head tomatoes."