it's a secret

It's A Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a Tuesday morning when Soojung decided to announce to the class that she had a crush. It was the same Tuesday morning that Jongin decided that he would find out who it was.

Jongin had always liked Soojung. From her red hair, to her blonde, everything about her always seemed pleasant to Jongin. Well, not in that way. Jongin did not have a crush on Soojung.

Well, that's what he usually tried to tell himself. Her blonde hair that always smelled like strawberries. The way her eyes smile when she laughs. How her hands looked like they could fit perfectly in his (not that he ever thought about that). And how she always seemed like she would be a good kisser (again, not something he had ever thought about).

Yeah, he did not have a crush on her.

They started out their friendship through arguments. In middle school, the foolish Jongin was placed in the 7th grade reading class, despite being an 8th grader. An avid football, basketball, and track athlete, he did not have the time to really focus on his academics. He did not really care, either. It must have been fate that placed him in the same class with Soojung, who made it her responsibility to make sure Jongin never forget that he was the only 8th grader in a class of 7th graders. And that he was also still one of the lowest ranked ones in the class.

"Jongin, do you even know what the last three letters of the alphabet are?"

"Shut up, Jung. I do."

"Well, why don't you just say them?"

"..."

"Oh my god, you really are dumb!" Soojung turned around to laugh with her friends, Jongin sitting there red faced, trying to remember the English alphabet

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter