of 3 a.m. drunken confessions

of 3 a.m. drunken confessions
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

of 3 a.m. drunken confessions

 

 

         It's half past 2 a.m. in Hawaii, and the Red Velvet and EXO members are still in the beachside, spending quality time with each other. It's another SMTown workshop the management has decided to throw bucks into. Seulgi is not complaining though, her soul and body has been begging for a vacation - away from the suffocating practice rooms and difficult dance routines - and a trip to a place that has one of the best beaches in the world would perfectly quench her thirst for eternal rest.

          Her friends-slash-colleagues have been drinking alchohol, well except for Yeri since she's a minor, getting drunker and drunker by the minute. Baekhyun has been doing silly dances as he drunkenly chanted Taeyeon's name. Chanyeol is clumsily playing the guitar with Yixing, as Kyungsoo thows glares at them for being out of tune most of the time, not to mention Jongdae is singing, more like screaming from the top of his lungs. Jongin is nowhere to be seen so he might be with Soojung somewhere now doing 'stuff'. Minseok is currently advising Sooyoung and Yerim about life and whatnots, a rare sight to be seen, as the maknaes listened thoughtfully, a much rarer sight to be seen. Joonmyeon is currently wooing Joohyun with his dad jokes but it seems like love is blind, well not blind, more like deaf or stupid because despite it all, the latter is laughing along. It must be the alchohol. Joohyun has low alchohol tolerance so that must be it. Or love, Seulgi. Seungwan just joined Jongdae's singing borderline screaming and it's a wonder how Kyungsoo hasn't smacked their heads. 

          "Ow" Chanyeol exclaims when Kyungsoo smacked his head. Well, speaking of the devil, he just did. Thank you for the 5 seconds of silence Kyungsoo.

          She's just watching her friends, enjoying how the idols almost everyone look up to, get drunk like normal people. It's activities like this that Seulgi waits for yearly. It's one of the few moments where they could act normal and stupid, and not be judged of by fans and antis alike. It's moments like this where she could stare at Oh Sehun without anyone but her knowing. 

          Oh Sehun. Her idiot of a friend named Oh Sehun. But she's more of an idiot for falling for him.

          She was disturbed from her thoughts when the person she's been thinking of suddenly fell face first to the ground. What an idiot. No one seemed to notice except her though, so she helped him get up after snapping a photo and laughing at his drunken . After successfuly rolling him on his back, she carefully got rid of the sand covering his face before going to the leaders who seemed to have their own little bubble.

          "Hey. Let's call it a night before anyone does something extremely stupid," she tells them. No one seemed to notice her presence so she made her voice louder. "Hey lovers, let's call it a night." They immediately seated properly, leader instincts probably kicking in their system. Joohyun stood up first, taking Sooyoung, Yerim and a drunk and screaming ahjumma named Seungwan with her to their respective quarters. She was about to follow them when Joonmyeon called her.

          "Hey, Seul?" Joonmyeon asked, eyes darting from one to another drunken member. "Can you help me?" Poor mother hen. "Okay." She replies.

          They first escorted Chanyeol, more like dragged since "he didn't want to sleep yet". It was a lot of effort but they managed to do it not just once but also to the rest of the memb

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter