Jongin is confused

Give me a kiss

“Hey, Jongin, does this ever happen to you?” Kyungsoo asks one day as he has his head on his fiancé's lap while Jongin taps frantically on the screen of his phone. 

 

“Um, what exactly, Soo?” He mumbles back, pink tongue sticking out of his mouth as he concentrates rather hard on shooting an arrow into the sky to kill Santa Clause. 

 

Kyungsoo wiggles his feet side to side while pouting his lips. “You know when you have to go pee?”

 

Jongin chuckles, his lap bouncing a tiny bit. “Yeah, what about it?”

 

“Well, when you’re pulling down your boxers and you haven’t really shaved in a few days–“

 

“–what? Soo, what are you saying?” Jongin asks as he finally manages to get a headshot and win the second round. After his character jumps up in victory, he locks his phone and tilts his head down to look at Kyungsoo whose cheeks are looking a little flushed. 

 

“-and when you pee and finish and you see some of your pubic hair sticking to the fabric–“

 

Jongin has a strange look in his eyes. He’s honestly feeling so confused right now. What’s wrong with Kyungsoo? “–Um, okay, again, what?”

 

“Well,” Kyungsoo furrows his eyebrows, looking straight into Jongin’s eyes with a serious look, “does that mean I’m going bald down there?”

 

Jongin stays quiet for over ten minutes just staring down at Kyungsoo who is still looking up at him with serious eyes, lips set in a frown. “Kyungsoo, baby, you know I love you, but are you high? Did you eat a candy?”

 

“No-no!” Kyungsoo whined, proceeding to sit up quickly only to sway to the side and rest his hand on his pounding heart. “Oh, God, I think I’m going to have a heart attack.” He falls back down to lie again on Jongin’s lap while said boy hovers over him with amusement swimming in those almond-colored eyes. 

 

“Where did you find it, baby?” Jongin asks as he slides his hand under Kyungsoo’s head to cradle the elder’s head, occasionally massaging his scalp. 

 

Kyungsoo moans as he’s becoming aware of every sound happening in their apartment. Jongin sounds much louder even if he’s talking softly, his eyes are becoming heavy and he thinks Jongin might have said something about his eyes turning pink. “…the cookie jar.”

 

“The cookie jar?” Jongin repeats again, shaking his head in low laughter. “Oh Soo, did you only eat one? They’re not that strong,” he hums, chewing on his lips while watching his fiancé lift up his hand to grab onto Jongin’s hair. 

 

“You’re so pretty, Nini-ah,” Kyungsoo giggles cutely, ruffling Jongin’s black hair with his fingers. 

 

Jongin only watches him in silence with a smile. Kyungsoo is so cute. He also might get embarrassed when the effects wear off. “Just chill, Soo, okay? Do you want to listen to some music?”

 

“Do you think your lips get jealous when I on your instead of them?” Kyungsoo’s asks instead, still giggling as he tugs his fiancé down even more. “Hey, why don’t you kiss me instead?”

 

Might as well, right? Jongin thinks as he scoops up his small fiancé in his arms, tilts his head back and places his mouth over Kyungsoo’s, softly kissing him over and over without parting for air. 

 

Small almost inaudible whimpers escape through Kyungsoo’s throat as he tangles his hands in Jongin’s dark hair, pulling just a tiny bit to get a groan from the tan male. Kyungsoo nips, , and on Jongin’s plump lips, sitting up to fully sit on his fiancé's lap to straddle him and press his front against Jongin’s. Maybe they move like the waves, maybe they don’t but they continue to kiss and kiss until they are out of breath and Kyungsoo’s pupils are expanded, cheeks flushed a faint red, lips forming a heart as he smiles at Jongin who is also grinning. 

 

“That was great, Jongin baby,” Kyungsoo mumbles shyly, pressing his forehead against Jongin’s own, wrapping his arms around his fiancé’s neck. 

 

“It’s always great when it comes to kissing you, baby Soo because your lips are the sweetest and–“

 

“–yeah, yeah, and you get to kiss them for the rest of your life, yeah, I get it, but why don’t you kiss and touch me again?” Kyungsoo smirks, tilting his head to the side to give Jongin a hooded look but then he presses his hand against his head. “No, really, hurry up because I think I’m going into cardiac arrest.”

 

“You’re so cute, Kyungsoo.”

 

Jongin picks up his fiancé and takes him to the kitchen to get him a glass of water. “Come on, baby, drink this cause I know your mouth is dry.”

 

“But my heart is about to beat out of my chest!”

 

“It’s not, baby, calm down,” Jongin says, pressing the tip of the glass against Kyungsoo’s swollen lips to get the boy to have a sip. 

 

Kyungsoo swallows the cold water while he blushes at the intense eyes staring straight at him.  

 

“Better?” Jongin raises an eyebrow. 

 

“Yeah, when your mouth is on mine again.” Kyungsoo smiles, eyes scrunching up cutely. 

 

“You’re insatiable, Do Kyungsoo.”

 

“You are too, Kim Jongin but I still love you.”

 

“You better.”