With those pretty pink lips

Give me a kiss

"...So why do you let your friends call you Kyungie?" Jongin asks as he jabs the multiple colored buttons on his Xbox controller, trying his best to do the combo code he has been practicing since Kyungsoo beat him two weeks ago.
 

Jongin has still not gotten over it and still whines about it when he and Kyungsoo are laying in bed with the window open gazing out at the stars flashing in the night sky. Those are probably the most precious times of their lives; when they are cuddled up sharing body heat and possibly other things. Still, it's always a great time with Kyungsoo and his pink lips that Jongin loves to kiss so much. He practically worships them. 
 

Seated in between Jongin's clothed muscular yet soft thighs, sits Kyungsoo dressed in his boyfriend's comfortable sweater and a pair of loose boxer briefs. With each breath Jongin takes in, Kyungsoo somehow gets in and then pushed away once more. He squirms upon feeling Jongin's husky warm voice beside his right ear and the younger's thighs lightly squeezing him. Kyungsoo snorts, a low chuckle leaving through soft lips. "Because my friends are stupid, my dear precious Jongin," he responds with, smirking when his character defeats Jongin's.
 

There is a low whine from behind him when Kyungsoo is announced as the winner for the third time in a row.
 

A pouty whiny Jongin is always the cutest, Kyungsoo concludes with an endearing smile. "Aw Jongin," he coos, turning around to face his boyfriend who has a dramatic pout on his lips. He honestly looks too cute for Kyungsoo to handle. "It's okay, it's just a game." He laughs again when his boyfriend gives him the wounded puppy look and falls backward so that his back lands on the pale carpet, black tufts of hair barely brushing the bottom of the couch.
 

"Yeah, but can't you at least let me win just once?" Jongin groans as Kyungsoo proceeds to lie his entire weight over the younger's body. There is a teasing smile on his lips as he looks up at his boyfriend with wide innocent eyes.
 

Jongin lifts up his head to look down at his boyfriend, a slight double chin appearing that causes Kyungsoo to giggle. Jongin smiles, like really smiles, big and wide and sits up completely to wound his arms around the shorter cute looking male to sit him properly on his lap, grabbing his to plant it over his crotch with no hidden meaning. "Hey," he nudges his nose against Kyungsoo's cheek.
 

A blush spreads across the elder's cheeks, up to his ears and down his neck. Kyungsoo clears his throat, dipping his head down to glance up through his pretty midnight eyelashes to give Jongin a shy look, bottom lip caught under his two front teeth. "Hello," he whispers, a smile appearing on his lips as he presses his nose against Jongin's chin.
 

A soft chuckle escapes Jongin's mouth, arms tightening around Kyungsoo's waist, left hand planted softly behind the middle of the elder's back. "Every time, I gaze into your beautiful warm brown eyes, I find myself falling deeper for you," Jongin confesses, lips barely grazing Kyungsoo's trembling ones.
 

Kyungsoo swallows hard, round eyes growing watery, cheeks turning darker. "You are such a ball of fluff," he half-whispers because he's too busy keeping himself from crying.
 

The television is still on but the screen is black since the gaming system turned off a long time ago. Now, only the light of the afternoon sun filters in through the open blinds in the living room. Occasionally, the sound of cars beeping and people chattering will be heard from the third floor of their apartment building. 
 

"It's true, hyung. I am so in love with you that I just..." he trails off, chuckling sweetly, inhaling deeply before closing in, to nudge Kyungsoo's chin up and press their lips together in a brief kiss that is enough to ignite the fire in their veins. Jongin feels his heart flutter in his chest, the colorful butterflies in his stomach are flapping their tiny wings like crazy. He pulls away to brush their lips and says, "Feel like I am going to go crazy because of the beauty that is you. God, Kyungsoo, what are you doing to me?"
 

Kyungsoo stares at his boyfriend as he slides his hands through Jongin's dark hair, down to his neck to pull him closer to kiss him again and again because just like Jongin can't get enough of his lips, neither can Kyungsoo.
 

❤︎  
 

At this time of night when the sky is filled with stars and the streets are busy with life, Jongin and Kyungsoo find themselves standing in front of a little fancy hidden restaurant in between a bakery and jewelry shop. Several couples dressed in nice clothing come in and out of the entrance doors, the smell of delicious food following them outside into the buzzing city.
 

Kyungsoo is busy staring at Jongin who is dressed in a white dress shirt with fitted black slacks that are skinny towards the bottom before reaching his ankles. There's a thin black tie around his neck that sways gently in the wind. His black hair is styled up revealing his smooth forehead and strong eyebrows. His suit jacket is resting on his arm as he stands there looking absolutely gorgeous with his cell phone resting against his ear, lips moving to speak to the person at the end of the receiver. Kyungsoo can feel his mouth run dry when Jongin brings his eyes over to look directly at him and give him a y smirk that has Kyungsoo feeling weak to his knees. 
 

Jongin is quick to notice the change in Kyungsoo's facial expression and smiles into the call, responding to Sehun to hurry up and say what he wants to say because he's got a hot date waiting for him to which Sehun hears Kyungsoo’s muffled whine from somewhere a few steps away beside Jongin and a short chuckle coming out of his best friend’s mouth. 
 

As soon as the call ends, Jongin slips his cell phone back inside the pocket of his slacks, stepping forward to wrap his arms around his boyfriend's waist who is still whining shyly against his chest, stomping his foot on the ground and telling Jongin just how embarrassing he is. Jongin shuts him up with a quick kiss that leaves Kyungsoo gripping the back of Jongin's suit jacket for more. 
 

Sure, all types of strangers are staring for their own personal pleasures but Jongin doesn't care about anything that isn't his Kyungsoo looking rather dashing in his charcoal gray suit, a wine colored tie wrapped around his neck in the most seductive way. Jongin really wants to have his way with him but Kyungsoo's hair is styled down which makes him look undeniably cute. Jongin wants to kiss him again, and so he does because he loves those pink lips. 
 

“Jongin,” Kyungsoo whines during the few other kisses they share in front of the restaurant where the door opens every thirty seconds, the scrumptious smells invading their senses. “I'm hungry, baby,” he pouts really cutely, looking up at Jongin with puppy eyes. 
 

“Okay, okay, Soo.” Jongin pulls away but not before pressing a feathery kiss on Kyungsoo's forehead. It's a kiss that leaves the elder feeling way too breathless. He thinks his heart might just jump out of his chest and straight onto Jongin's hand. 
 

They enter with their hands tightly clasped together, warm shy smiles painting their slightly swollen lips. 
 

The restaurant is dimly lit but enough for everyone to see what they are eating and drinking. Jongin tells the person at the front that he has a reservation under his name. The woman gives the two gentlemen a polite smile, taking two menu books with her so that she can lead them to their private booth situated in the back where no one will be able to bother them. 
 

Kyungsoo blushed when Jongin pulls out his chair and pushes him inside until he's seated comfortably. “I could have done that myself, Jongin,” says Kyungsoo as he places the folded napkin over his lap. 
 

Jongin only smiles, sitting down right in front of his beautiful boyfriend and reaches out to take hold of his hand across the table. “I love being a gentleman, hyung. So let me open the door for you and let me pull out your chair.” 
 

Kyungsoo dips his head to hide the dark blush already spreading on the apples of his cheeks. “I love you, Jongin,” he murmurs shyly, slowly looking up only to smile when Jongin is looking at him with glimmering eyes. “I'm so in love with you and your cuteness and everything else that comes with the package of Kim Jongin,” he ducks his head again to laugh out loud for sounding like a total cheese ball. 
 

The waiter comes by to recommend their best selling wine and to take their order. Once they are left alone to converse again, Jongin jumps on the chance to tell Kyungsoo everything, well, almost everything he wants to say. 
 

“Hyung,” Jongin calls. 
 

Kyungsoo hums, looking back to Jongin from the dim lights hanging from the ceiling. 
 

“Do you…” he trails off, chewing on his bottom lip nervously. 
 

Kyungsoo takes notice of this and quickly comforts his boyfriend by caressing his hand and knuckles. “Do I what, Jongin?”
 

“Want to stay with me forever?”
 

“W-What?” He stammers, suddenly getting tongue tied. 
 

“Do Kyungsoo,” Jongin looks into his eyes with a serious expression yet eyes full of everlasting love. “Would you give me the honors of staying with me forever and becoming Kim Kyungsoo, husband of Kim Jongin?” 
 

Kyungsoo stares at Jongin with unblinking eyes until they slowly start to water and then he's bringing his left hand up to cover his mouth because he is crying softly, whimpering loud enough for a few couples to look their way and possibly murmur among themselves. 
 

Jongin continued to look at his crying boyfriend with a fond look, one that is only reserved for the special person sitting in front of him. “I realized that I loved you when Chanyeol invited us to Sehun's beach party back in high school and when the sun went down and the sky turned pitch black and they lit up that bonfire, I turned to look at you and saw the bright fire glowing in your eyes and you smiled at me so lovingly, Kyungsoo. I knew then that I loved you with all my heart. I knew then that I wanted to have you by my side forever.” He spoke slowly, caressing Kyungsoo’s hand in his to stop the tears from spilling. 
 

“You're so caring and down to earth. It's so rare to find that nowadays. You are rare to me, Kyungsoo. You are unique, a brilliant person with a bright future. You're so perfect. You excel in everything you do and I admire you so much, hyung. You're the greatest and I'm so lucky to have met you.” Jongin chuckles, his own eyes tearing up. “I don't know what I would do if I were to ever lose you because I think I would die without you by my side. You are my everything, Kyungsoo, always.”
 

Kyungsoo's lip trembled and he cries harder, pushing back his seat to walk towards Jongin who is now standing up to embrace his smiling, weepy boyfriend and pull him in for a breath-taking kiss. “Yes, a million times yes, Jongin,” Kyungsoo murmurs when they pull away to breathe. He lets out a small gasp when something cold gets slipped on his ring finger. 
 

A silver band with tiny diamonds surrounding it hugs Kyungsoo's ring finger. 
 

People are clapping for the couple, some even hooting for them to kiss again. 
 

Kyungsoo can't help but cry with a smile on his face because of Jongin, his one true love proposed to him. 

 

❤︎ 


By the time the clock strikes eleven in the night, Jongin and Kyungsoo find themselves seated at one of the picnic tables in a local park close by to their apartment building. The skies are rather cloudy, small white dots peeking from behind the white clouds. Possibly the light of the moon is shining down on them, gently caressing their skin and kissing their hair. Jongin has his arm around Kyungsoo's shoulder, hugging him close as he the elder's cheek up and down as he kisses Kyungsoo again and again, a low moan escaping him when he feels Kyungsoo tangle his hand through his gelled up hair, thoroughly messing it up. 

No one is around to bother them and that is just fine with them.



❤︎ 


This time around when they are safely inside their cozy apartment, Jongin finds himself backed up the entrance door being kissed by Kyungsoo who has slipped his hands under Jongin's dress shirt, short nails lightly scratching warm, tan skin. Kyungsoo won't relent and continues to devour Jongin's puffy lips, and biting them just to hear his boyfriend groan and bring him closer to grind their hips together. Kyungsoo lets out a soft moan and disconnects their lips, murmuring in a husky voice, "Has anyone ever told you how handsome you look dressed in a suit with your hair slicked back?" He reaches his hand down to lightly brush against Jongin's arousal until Jongin answers and he halts all movements.

"Yeah," Jongin murmurs back out of breath, "my mom when she was helping me get ready for prom night."

Kyungsoo steps away with a what-the-hell-Jongin, look and shakes his head as he starts to laugh out loud, smacking Jongin's chest when the younger pinches him on the hip, lips forming a pout because he's being laughed at. "You are too cute, Jonginnie," he coos, pressing himself against his boyfriend to kiss him again before grabbing his hand and leading him towards the bedroom to get ready for bed.

"But don't you remember prom night, hyung? God, you looked stunning that night but you always look stunning to me."

The door to their bedroom gets pushed open by a blushing Kyungsoo who tugs on Jongin's hand to get him inside. "You're only saying that because you love me."

"No," Jongin denies, stepping up from behind Kyungsoo to slip off the elder's charcoal jacket and presses a kiss on the back of Kyungsoo's neck. "You really are stunning, Kyungsoo hyung, enough to have me pining after you until I finally landed a date with the cutest egg in the school."

"Jongin! " Kyungsoo groans, turning around to hit Jongin's shoulder who is busy cracking up while holding his stomach. "I really really don't like you right now. That haircut was a huge mistake."

But Jongin keeps on laughing before wrapping his arms around Kyungsoo's slumped form to kiss him senseless just enough for the elder to smile and kiss back. "You were still very endearing to look at, hyung. It was my favorite haircut so please consider doing it again. Pretty please?" He puckers out his slightly swollen lips while batting his eyelashes.

"Fine. But just for you because you're my y boyfriend that I love so much."

Jongin can't keep the smile off of his face.


❤︎   


It's almost one in the morning by the time the soon-to-be-wedded couple gets into bed courtesy of Do Kyungsoo for not being able to stop giggling with a fluffy Kim Jongin who kept on blushing with all the compliments of how gorgeous he looked for their date and how Kyungsoo couldn't keep his eyes off of him. 

As they are dozing off wrapped in each other's arms, Kyungsoo being the little spoon this time, Jongin keeps nuzzling his nose into the elder's fluffy hair, inhaling his sweet natural scent that he loves so much. "Hyung, now that you agreed to spend an eternity with me as my loving husband, do you know what this means, baby Soo?"

Kyungsoo's eyes flutter open, turning his body to face Jongin's and wrap his right leg over the younger's waist. Jongin's eyes are shining under the light of the moon filtering in through their closed blinds. The look he is giving Kyungsoo is none other than one reserved for only him. A smile that speaks so many words without having to speak out loud. Kyungsoo has always known Jongin is the one for him to be with forever and ever. He doesn't need anyone else. Kyungsoo only needs Jongin by his side. "What does it mean, precious Jonginnie?" He asks in a soft spoken voice, bringing his hand up to caresses Jongin's cheek.

A smile stretches over Jongin's lips. He scoots closer until their noses are slightly bumping against each other. 

Kyungsoo blinks, a blush appearing on his cheeks. "Tell me," he whispers.

"It means," Jongin pauses just to move even closer, arm pulling Kyungsoo's body flush against his. 

"Jongin," Kyungsoo whines cutely, lips forming a pout. "Just say it already."

"Okay," the younger chuckles, pressing their foreheads together. "It means that now I can spend a lifetime kissing your soft pink lips."