Genie out of the bottle of ketchup

MiMo one shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"so what is your third wish?" Momo asked as she pats Mina's head, the crying girl was shocked as she looked up and Momo was awake, giving out a small tired smile but it was enough to light Mina's world up.

"You're awake!" Mina exclaimed as she hugged Momo more snuggling on the crook of the girl's neck, tears continued to spill.

"I'm sorry you had to go through all this pain because of me" Mina apologizes.

"It's nothing" Momo replied running her hand on Mina's soft locks as she beams a smile.

Mina stood straight wiping the tears as she sniffles, she fix herself before letting out a smile.

"Wait here I'll just call the doctor" Mina told her before leaving. Alone, Momo turn to look as her hand.

"I feel weak" she said to no one, she snaps her fingers while thinking of a glass of water for it to come out but nothing only a sound. She sigh as she looks up the ceiling.

"I am really a human now huh. She really is a one weird master" Momo mumbled at the thought of Mina. Momo look at the door when she heard it open revealing a lady in a white lab coat, stethoscope hanging around her neck and Mina along with Sana following behind.

"It's great to see you awake Ms Momo, how are you feeling? Does anything hurt?" Jihyo asked as Momo replied with a head shake. Jihyo put the stethoscope on Momo's chest making the latter flinch at the cold object eliciting a chuckle from Jihyo.

"Relax, just breathe" Jihyo said as she proceeded to listen then she examine Momo and was amazed at how fast the latter recovered.

"If this continues, you can go home soon" Jihyo said smiling.

"Oh and she's not allowed to eat heavy foods. Fruits, soups, and more water so that she would be hydrated. No need to worry now Ms Myoui your girlfriend will recover soon" Jihyo told her before bidding goodbye, Mina blushed but decided to shrug it off as she approach Momo.

"Hey~ are you hungry? Is there anything you want?" Mina asked as she sits on the stool besides Momo's bed.

"Avocado" Momo said with a pout as Mina can't help but to smile at the sight of the latter.

"Why are you pouting?" Mina asked

"Normally I would just snap my fingers then it'll be ready for me to eat. Now I'm useless" Momo replied turning her back on Mina as she covered herself with the duvet. Mina earned a light kick from Sana who was mouthing 'this is your fault'.

"Hey.. you're not useless.. How about you wait here for a moment and I'll buy your avocadoes" Mina cooed as she sees the girl nod from under the blanket, Mina was about to leave but Sana asked for the money instead saying that she should just stay here. 

"Are you mad Momoring?" Mina asked sounding sad as she pats Momo's head hearing this the genie turned human immediately turn to Mina and uncover her face. 

"No! Of course not, I will never be mad at you" Momo replied she knows that the girl is just being honest with her feelings but Mina can't help but to be flustered. 

"You will never be mad at me? But the last time you did" Mina told her tapping her chin as if trying to remember. 

"You yelled at me and told me I'm just bothering you" Momo pouted thinking back Mina was really scary that time. 

"But I wasn't mad at you that time.. I was just upset" Momo added twisting and turning the end of her blanket and Mina find the sight adorable. 

"I'm really sorry for saying that back then I was just stressed from work" Mina told her as she tuck the stray hair on Momo's face behind the girl's ears

"Wait! Don't you have work today?? Why are you here?" Momo asked Mina who chuckle in return. 

"No, I don't. I'm taking a week off" Mina informed the girl. 

"Eh? why? Are you sick?"

"Nope, but I need to take care of someone named Momo" Mina responds earning a laugh from Momo. 

"Take care of me? I can do that myself and just to inform you I lived longer"

"When you still have powers that is, but now that you don't.. I will take care of you" Mina told her once again but Momo is being stubborn as she sat up and shook her head. 

"No no no, It's me that should be taking care of you. I still have yet another wish to fulfill"Momo stubbornly speaks and Mina had to admit it was cute but her answer is still no. 

"Fine let's settle this with a game. If you defeat me, I will let you take care of yourself but if you don't, of course I'll take care of you and you don't have to complain." Mina proposed that caught Momo's attention. 

"What game?"

"Thumb wrestling" Mina said as she explain how the game works to Momo. 

"So all I have to do is pin your thumb down with mine till the count of ten" Momo clarified as Mina nods and smile. 

"Yup best of three" Mina said as she offered her hand, of course Mina had th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter