Something I Wanna Tell You

Flower Boys

Hyungseob arrived at school ready and exited to see Woojin first thing in the morning he would meet up with Woojin where they would hang out in the courtyard when it came time for lunch Hyungseob would drop off his bag and go meet up with Woojin where they would eat their lunch in the courtyard after school they would walk home together. This routine conutinued for 2 weeks and Hyungseob liked it they would meet up everyday at school and have a date on Sunday (since that was the only day Woojin was off) Hyungseob and Woojin became quite close and everyone believed they were dating but Hyungseob didn't mind them he liked it when people thought they were dating.

*bell rings and everyone is now going home*

"Hyungseob Oppa!" A girl called out for Hyungseob and he turned his head to see "Hyerim" 

"Oh Hi! Do you need my help?" he asked

"No Oppa but I need to talk to you" she said

"Sorry but Woojinie is waiting at the school entrance for me so can't talk i gotta go" he said 

"But this is about Woojin!" Hyungseob turned and cocked his head. Hyerim brought Hyungseob to the courtyard

"Look I've how close your getting with Woojin but you should stay away from him ."Hyerim said

"Look Woojinie is not a bad person!" Hyungseob said

"No Oppa listen too me he seems pretty shady to me don't you think? I mean don't you know his parent died like 9 years ago and he's adopted. He also likes to fight a lot and he skips classes so often yet he is alway at the top in our class isn't that strange maybe just maybe he chea-"

"Shut up what do you know?!" Hyungseob shouted

"Oppa I want you to be safe not in danger so please i don't think he's right for you. I think I'm a better fit for you don't you think oppa?" 

"Shut it can you not talk bad about Woojin he works harder then anybody else he studies to hard to keep he foster family proud of him so don't you dare say he cheats, also your just as crazy as your Ex Hyerim."

Hyungseob was so angry he wanted to punch her before "he" stopped him

"Hyerim sweetheart can you not talk about other people behind their backs when their standing behind you." Woojin stepped in to stop Hyungseob from punching a girl into pieces.

"Whatever do anything you want but i warned you oppa " she walked away 

"You didn't warn him about anything!" Woojin shouted down the halls. He and Hyungseob start laughing. Until Woojin leans in on Hyungseobs face pushing him against the wall he places his forehead on Hyunseob's. Hyungseob's heart was going to burst out of his chest.

"Hey Seobie thanks for being such a good boyfriend." Woojin smiles 

"What are you talking about I'm not your boyfriend!" Hyungseob says looking away blushing. Woojin puts his hands on Hyungseob's face and turns it towards him.

"Maybe your not my boyfriend right now but maybe you will be after this." That was it those last words sealed the space between their lips this kiss was a very long but gentle kiss it made Hyungseob feel like he was floating. Woojin pulled away and asked

"Hey Hyungseob do you like me?"

". . . I love you."