It's You

It's You

New school year, new people, new friends, new enemies. Or at least that was Taeyong's mindset. Walking through the double doors of the school, he was approached by his best friend since kindergarden.

"I can't believe we're back here, why would they torture us like this?"Haechan whined loudly.

Taeyong just rolle his eyes. He couldn't be bothered with his annoying best friend right now. It was just way too early. they made their way to their lockers so they could organise theirselves for their first class. As soon as Taeyong was done he quickly slammed his locker and swiftly turned. 

Suddenly, he couldn't feel the ground beneath him, panic running through his body he reached out for the first thing his hand could find. That something being the person he least wanted to see. Taeyeon. Her of all people, karma was definitely not on his side.

Her eyes widened with utter shock as she toppled down beside him dropping all her belongings. Letting out short angry breaths, she mustered up her bst glare shooting it directly at Taeyong. His eyes widened in horror which quickly turned into a glare just as harsh.

"Next time watch where you're going." Taeyong shot at the girl as she attempted to gather her belongings. She slowly rose her head in the direction he was sat.

"Excuse me, but you're the one that tripped and then prceeded to grab me." Taeyeon fumed, her face turning re from anger and fustration.

"Whatever." Taeyong mumbled, quickly getting up.

"You're always so damn rude! What the hell is you're problem?!" Taeyeon shouted.

"Isn't it obvious?" Taeyong mused. "It's you."

"Okay buddy, let's leave now."Haechan said, grabbing his friend's arm just as the bell rang. his eyes almost popped out in surprise. "MAYDAY MAYDAY, WE'RE GONNA BE LATE! MOVE! MOVE! WE GOTTA GO!"