Routine

Involuntary Actions
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Routine
rou·tine
/ro͞oˈtēn/

 

 

// Just an ordinary school day //

 


School days are boring as usual. It was my forth month into this new school but I’m lucky enough to meet a bunch of friends that brighten up my mundane life.

My name is Bae Ju Hyun, they call me Irene. Currently a 11th grade.

I’m in a squad of 5 - Wendy, Joy, Yeri, Solar and Me. We’re always having fun in class but at the same time we would make sure our academics result are maintain at a significant level.

 

Last subject of today’s class was Biology.

 

 “ Muscle Tissues - Smooth Muscles, Skeletal Muscles and Cardiac Muscles. "
..
“ Cardiac Muscles - Form the contractile wall of the heart. "
...
" Contractions of cardiac muscles are involuntary. " 

“ Okay, that for today, class dismissal ! " I sighed,  pushing up my black rounded frame glasses at my nose bridge before lay my head on the table to get some rest as I'm so done for today.



Biology was one of the toughest class as we have to jot down whatever lectures say.

 

“ Grandma Bae, let’s get going before our usual spot got conquered by some juniors. " Wendy said while Joy and Teri pulling me left and right to get me moving and Solar were standing at the side low-key chuckling.

“Aish, Wan ah stop calling me with that nickname.” I sound irritated but actually I’m already used to it. 

 

// At our usual spot //

 

 

Our so call ‘usual spot’ is actually just a bench near the school gate, where we gather and sit there while waiting for our parent or driver to fetch us home. 

Mrs. Son is always the first one to come and pick up Wendy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter