Handsome Bastard

17-Carat Diamonds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been 3 years.

3 years since the last time you saw him face to face. 3 years since May 24, 2015.

You sigh and look at your left. There it was. The picture of you and Choi Hansol or as he'd like to call himself now, Vernon. It was the picture you took during your first date. You were both still in your uniform and hugging eachother. You looked happy, he looked happy. You were both happy. Sweet memories flash as you look at the picture.

"Y/N-ah!" You turned around and was met with a huffing Choi Hansol.

"Hansol oppa? What is it?" You asked him.

"Let's walk to school together." He smiled at you.

That was January 19, 2014, the first time he talked to you in a full sentence. It was usually greetings. Thinking about it now, it was weird how he talked to you. Usually at that time in the morning, he'd be with his friends or training or doing something else other than talking to you. But he was talking to you, of all people, he was talking to you. You weren't a nerd, you weren't bullied and you most certainly weren't popular. You were just you. Plain, normal, simple and mediocre you. If you were in a drama, you'd be one of those extras whose only purpose is to react to the conflict between the main characters.

"Y/N-ah I know this may seem rushed and all. I know it's only been 2 months since we started talking to eachother. But I really like you. Will you go out with me?" He asked shyly with eyes full of hope.

"YES!" You shouted and quickly covered your mouth. You looked at him and he was shocked.

"I-I mean yeah sure. Why not?" You looked down to hide your blushing cheeks.

That was when he confessed to you. July 18, 2014. How time flies. You really couldn't believe that just happened and was suspicious for days that it was actually just a prank. You kept asking him that and he would alway

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter