Two

Hyung is Very Pretty

Hyungseob really really hates to be left out…

And he lost count on how many times had he thought about that.

He couldn't help but keep bothered by that thought as he feel that he was standing by himself, on his agency studio room, even though he was from from being alone.

The room was filled with bright energy. Hyungseob’s fellow agency colleagues who were also came on the same Idol survival show he was at, were all seems happy and in high mood.

Some of them are foreigner, and they happily chirped in broken Korean.

On another occasion, Hyungseob will praise them on their ever getting better pronunciation, but now, Hyungseob really just want to leave the room and hide on his bed under the blanket.

Probably cry some more while screaming toward the pillow.

Their manager was happily instructing them things to said and where to stand.

Euiwoong, diligent as always, was the fastest to remember the line and easily got the job the be the one telling the messages to the viewer.

It’s three days after the final dooms day where the top 11 finally announced and the line-up for the temporary group announced. So, the agency make them record a video, thanking the fans for all the support they have given while they were on the show.

Temporary group. Hyungseob silently mocked that word.

If he ever gets into that group, that group will only last for about two years.

What’s the fun on that?

That’s what Hyungseob wanted to think about, but instead, tear was b on the edge of his eye.

His friends are all there, and Hyungseob is the only one being left out. 

. . .

Hyungseob thought on another as he wonders how his parents will react, knowing that Hyungseob is aware of some dangerous swearing words.

Hyungseob felt a soft pat on his back. It’s a sign from Euiwoong, a silent gesture telling Hyugseob to smile.

But Hyungseob seriously couldn’t even bother thinking of smiling.

Euiwoong seems to be aware of Hyungseob’s rejection to do what was told when Hyungseob shrugged him off. So he glared in warning toward Hyungseob.

Hyungseob sneered at that. But, his mind trying to find anything to be smiling about, anyway.

And his ed up mind just had to brought him to the night where he and Daniel hugged while sleeping.

Hyungseob swears a tear escaped from his eye, as he turned his face from the very bright light shining upon them.

That caused Hyungseob to frowned even more, and Euiwoong’s leg kicked his as the recording was starting.

“Hello! National producer! We are trainees from Yuehua entertainment, it’s nice to see you again!”

The other trainees waved happily following the greeting that Euiwoong did.

But Hyungseob was completely immovable.

Euiwoong said some more words. But, Hyungseob totally couldn’t hear them. His mind totally wandered somewhere else.

Especially to the time where he was at the show, that his friends and Hyungseob himself jokingly called it "The Hunger Games".

Somehow, his heart felt even heavier, as more and more memories of the time he spent with his new friends, that he got to know from the survival show, flashes on his mind instead of Hyungseob focusing on the video recording that time.

He remembered the night where his “Get Ugly” teammate decided to show off some abs for their choreography. So, they did abs checking.

He remembered being amazed at Samuel, as he was the youngest, but his abs were well shaped.

He remembered laughing toward Jihoon, as he was the only one without abs muscle. Jihoon pouted for the whole night, as he decided he’ll be the only one who won’t show abs for the choreography.

“Who needs abs when you have talent!” was what Jihoon said.

Seungwoo somehow acknowledged Jihoon’s words, and decided that he won’t show abs too.

“I’ll do it to accompany you… Jihoon-ah…” Seungwoo said cheekily.

He remembered the whole room gasped in amazement as Daniel stripped his shirt to completely topless. showing the hidden treasure he had under all those layers of fabric.

His abs muscle was amazing!

Behind that cute and pretty innocence look of Daniel, apparently he hides all that amazing packs under his shirt!

“WE ALREADY WIN!” was what the room giggly shouted as they take turn to touch Daniel’s amazing stomach. They jokingly thought that having Daniel flashes abs will gained them more votes, bringing the team to a win*.

And Hyungseob still remembered, tracing his finger down the straight line on Daniel’s back, because his back muscle was also amazing.

And while he did that… somehow… the same warm feeling as when he hugged Daniel on his sleep, rushes toward his face.

And his heart beat faster.

Why? What could that feeling be?

Before Hyungseob got the answer to his question, or ever having the time to remember how amazing it was touching Daniel’s bare skin, Hyungseob got snapped back into the reality as he heard Euiwoong shouted into the room.

“Once again, thanks for you guys support, and we hope to see you again soon! Bye!”

Euiwoong once again kicked Hyungseob’s leg, so Hyungseob quickly put a smile as he nodded toward the camera.

Such a heavily pushed smile… because thinking about the wonderful memories he had back then… made him want to back to that time even more.

Author note: *this refer to Position Evaluation at p101. Supposedly, this is ofcourse, not a group battle. But the individual battle indeed require them to be in a group to perform. Which is why I wrote that they "jokingly thought". (in reality too) Even if a member on the group got alot more votes than the other, it doesn't affect the other contestant on the same group and the whole group itself, as it will only benefit the individu with the most votes. This is contrary to Group Evaluation and Concept Evaluation  where if a member got lot of votes, they could bring the whole team to a win.