Prologue

Hyung is Very Pretty

Hyungseob hates to be left out.

He really hates it. He never wanted to be the one stayed and watch from behind.

So when his friend, one by one, seated on the top 11 thrones, and yet, not even a sign that his name would be called, Hyungseob resent it so much.

His memories soon flew away to the time when he was safe at the top 5 rank, seemingly unshaken.

So, he hated it very much when his rank dropped drastically just. because. stupid. things. As in, when he voiced out how he hated it to be dropping.

Hyungseob hates being left out so much.

He hates seeing one by one his friend leaving him and debuting in another group that he will never be into.

He hates that he had to hug them congrats, because he was happy for them, without doubt, but also knowing that he won’t be with them. Ever. Again.

Most of it all, he hates that he had to smile through it all, never frown.

He will miss them all with his heart.

He will miss Sungwoon’s repeats nagging whenever Hyungseob did his move wrong.

He will miss Jinyoung’s cute smile, telling him that they both should work harder to reach their dream.

He will miss Minhyun’s awkward smile when Minhyun greeted him, but Hyungseob know that deep down, it was a sincere smile.

He will miss Jisung’s mom hug while Hyungseob seated on his lap and his soothing advice.

He will miss…

Hyungseob lost count in the middle of thinking the things he will missed from his top 11 friends.

He will miss them all and that’s for sure.

And when the MC called the first rank and the center for this season sugar-coated-hunger-games, Hyungseob knows.

As his face shown in the large screen.

Handsome as always, with awkward bunny-teeth decorating his smile.

Slurring into accent, that Hyungseob found very cute, whenever he is nervous.

Hyungseob knows, that he will missed Kang Daniel the most.