You and Me Against the World

Two Hearts Beats as One

Tired,  exhausted, drained and wanted to sleep but most of all missing the man I offered my everything with.  

 

 

Currently inside a studio stuck in creating new music for my long awaited solo US debut.  All I wanted to do is to get a warm bath and sleep in my ever so soft bed. Nevertheless all I wanted to do is go home but I can't. I checked my instagram and twitter to see my fans currently asking on what I am doing in my life or if I am still breathing, I restraint myself on posting anything this past few days to avoid distraction and of course I'm just so busy to idle with my phone, I just got a time right now because President Yang gave me an off to rest. 

 

 

After my Manager told me that the car is ready to take me home, I bowed to my producers who are still busy doing things. Again as I ride my way home my hand is itching to search for his name in the internet and his fans never failed to update me everything about my man.

 

I still clearly remember the first time I agreed to this relationship.

 

It started with him tagging along with me and Xin (unexpectedly) in London,  at first it was just for shopping and having fun and such and then it became more.  We flirt constantly in between free time or when we are together unknowingly we lit the fire that was long kept surpressed in ourselves and when we got concious about it we departed as if we got burnt by the flame we started. 

 

It was rough,  it was hard we avoid each other for the sake of our so called friendship, we didn't want the fans to be disappointed to us.  So we kept our distance and dated other people, but the fire that started as a small one became a big fire that burnt our whole body. 

 

We suddenly found ourselves pulling each other again, unknowingly became dependent to the present of each other. We past the line of being friends and suddenly became lovers. 

 

After all the pent up frustration released, we found ourselves holding each other and that I know was the day I surrender myself to you.  Because finally I found the perfect guy to be with me.

 

But It was never easy. 

 

 

Loving in our status is not easy for we have to keep it as a secret we cannot just go on a date with just the two of us we need to tag other people in order to go out. I actually pity our friends they have been the third wheel of our relationship eversince but then they understand and help us keep our little secret. 

 

Just like any relationship we have our constant fights,  but being the older one between the two of us you handle our problems with ease and patience but you are still a baby beacause you act like one. He always like to seek attention to me,  he always get angry when I wear y outfits and I remember the latest reason of our last fight is the W Korea Magazine which I pose in bathing suits and he complained non stop and whined like a five year old kid. Saying my body is just yours,  well it is always yours. 

 

 

My reverie was cut off when my manager announces that I'm already here in my home. Before they let me go my manager announces my schedule for tomorrow and I can only listened to him exhaustedly. 

 

But as soon as I entered my pad I sauntered my way to the bathroom to wash. After washing and puting my night wear. I grab my phone again. Opened Lined and chat him. 

 

'Love,  I'm home.  Sorry I couldn't text or call you the whole day.  Teddy-Oppa kept me busy, how are you? Are you eating well?  Are you sleeping enough?  Babe, take care of yourself okay we probably will see each other soon.  Call me if you can alright. I love you"

 

And I click sent,  as I was about to shut off my phone it vibrate and showed your name I smiled. 

 

"Hey" his rough voice welcomed me. 

 

"Hi Oppa" my voice became cheerful although I'm tired. 

 

"I miss you" a sigh came after that words I knwo he is tired. It's not that easy to tour the world 

 

"How was your day? " i ask trying to have a conversation. 

 

"Better because you called,  it's actually unusual baby,  you send me a very very sweet message that after reading it boost my energy but made me miss you more. You how was your day? Are you eating well? Did hyung gave you hard tome agiain?  Tell me baby and I'll talk to him" he said, I laugh at his words.

 

It was actually that Teddy Oppa is really a strict man when we are at work he doesn't tolerate Jiyong Oppa's constant call on me because it disrupt everything so we decided to just have a specific time where we should call each other. 

 

"I'm good.  I was the one who give them a hard time" I laugh after remembering what happened "Oh by the way Oppa,  I'll have a vacation next week with Dara-unnie in Philippines"

 

"That's good baby you need to rest,  you have been working hard this past few days.  Be careful okay and of course don't look for other guys while you are there. Mostly no y outfit please.  I am also going to Miami to swim so I can have a similar photos as you"

 

I can hear his mischievous laugh, he has been constantly giving our fans hint about tge two of us. 

 

"Oppa... "

 

"Hmm...  What is it?"


"I miss you, so much after my vacation I'll fly in LA to record hope to see you there.  I just miss you so much"

 

"I can't wait to see you.  I miss you and I love you so much"

 

And after that a long silence envelope the two of us, no one wants to put the call down because just by hearing each othef breath calms our heart and it make us complete. 

"Arra,  thou shall sleep you Highness" I said in teasing manner. 

 

"Okay, dream of me My Queen" he said and I hung up. 

 

No matter how many oceans we are apart we still have the heart that love each other so much, despite being so busy that we don't have time with each other, our heart wait till we are together because we are only made solely for each other.

 

And just like that my exhaustion vanished and felt relieved. He are indeed puzzle made for each other.  Worlds apart but heart beating as one.  

 

🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉

A/N: This is my first story 😁😊 forgive me for those typos and grammatical error. Thank you