The Way Your Six-teethed Smile Got Me

The Way Your Six-teethed Smile Got Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Little Jaebum was sitting in front of the TV with his books piled up on the desk. He should be doing his homework, but he hasn’t find the courage to do so, so he decided to watch some cartoons first.

“Jaebum-ah, why aren’t you doing your homework?”

Little Jaebum shook his head, “Not yet, mom. After this one.”

His mom just chuckled and ruffled his head before joined him on the couch. Not long after that, the bell rang and she got to the front door and welcomed by her friend and her son in her arms.

“Sooyoung-ah! I thought you canceled the deal. Come on in.”

Sooyoung smiled back and followed her to the living room. She patted Jaebum’s head and the other looked up, “Sooyoung-mom!” he squealed happily. He stared curiously at the unusal creature in Sooyoung’s arms. They were so close to the point that Jaebum already admitted that the woman was his other mom, yet his mom was cool with it.

Sooyoung took a seat and rubbed her arms around her son. Actually her son is still one year old, he seem so fluffy with his white jacket and also his winter clothes.

“Aigoo, is Jinyoungie asleep?” Sunye, Jaebum’s mom, asked.

“Hmm, he’s been a little grumpy lately because his teeth are growing and it sometimes become too itchy for him.”

Because of the noise, baby Jinyoung was stirred and rubbed his eyes with his small fit. All of them were just simply watching the baby opened his eyes. Soon his big, black, doe-like eyes staring back at them.

Actually, baby Jinyoung was already familiar with Sunye, but not with Jaebum. It’s his first time seeing the other, also for Jaebum. The baby was curiously stared at Jaebum, but seeing that Jaebum stood still made baby Jinyoung uncomfortable, he started to whine and stared at his mom.

“Maa~”

“Sshh, Jinyoungie, why? Hmm?” the baby kept on whining uncomprehend words and his cheeks became redder caused by an annoyed feeling he felt.

“Jinyoungie~, look here! Wow, what is this?” Sunye cooed while wiggling the little plushie that was one of Jaebum’s favorite.

It worked, baby Jinyoung tilted his head and made grabby hands at the plushie. As if want to touch it. Sunye gave him the plushie and the baby quietly touched it.

“Aigoo, why is he so cute?”

Sooyoung chuckled, “Hmm, he’s really cute but not after he’s whining.”

“Why?”

“It needs a lot of effort to make him stop.”

Both of the mothers kept on gossiping, while Jaebum made a step closer toward the baby. He was an only child, till now, so he thought that maybe he could make the baby his little brother.

 He was startled when baby Jinyoung ate the plushie, he shrieked, “No, baby!”

Of course his voice was startling the others, including baby Jinyoung, he stopped in the middle tasting the new thing.

“Oh no, baby! Don’t eat that, it’s dirty!” Sooyoung warned with cute voice and baby Jinyoung just stared at his mom, “Didi?”

Sooyoung nodded, “Hmm, baby, it’s didi. So, don’t eat that, right?” Jinyoung smiled his six-teethed smile, and all of them melt into puddle.

Later, Sunye asked Sooyoung to help her in the kitchen. Actually, she wanted to make some cake because today is her husband’s birthday, and that old man really like fruit cake. Sooyoung just laughed it off, and agreed to help her.

“Jaebum-ah, will you help me to keep an eye of Jinyoungie?” Jaebum nodded.

“Thank you baby boy,” Sooyoung ruffled his fluffy hair and made an act to deposit baby Jinyoung, knowing what his mom going to do, baby Jinyoung shook his head and clutched tighter toward her cloth.

“Sshh, no baby, mom’s just there,” Sooyoung pointed at the kitchen, “you will be here with Jaebum-hyung, hmm? Playing with plushie?”

Baby Jinyoung whined, as if didn’t want to be left, so Sooyoung sighed, and placed the baby down on the sofa, kissed his forehead two times and waited for the baby’s reaction. Baby Jinyoung stopped whining and stared innocently at his mom, “Aww, that’s my baby.”

Sensing that the baby won’t be mad if she left, she went to the kitchen and started help her friend to make the cake.

Jaebum was starting to do his homework, when suddenly he felt a faint fragrant smell coming nearer. He tilted his head and shocked to see that baby Jinyoung was trying to come down from the sofa. He was about to call his mom, but seeing that the other was busy, Jaebum came closer and helped the baby to stand on the carpet.

Baby Jinyoung giggled as he successfully touch the fluffy carpet and tilted his head toward Jaebum. He stared at the older

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter