A Third Wheel's POV (Poor Yanie)

A Third Wheel's POV
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sound of the thunder and heavy rain from the outside woke me up from my clearly unplanned nap on the chocolate colored couch of our living room. If only I can eat that, hmm. I rubbed my tummy as I got up to a sitting position and I almost shrieked and had a heart attack as I realized I wasn't alone in this room.

In the nearby extended couch seated Jiyong and Seungri both bodies enwrapped with a blanket that was mine just hours ago. It covered their whole bodies until their necks, and damn if I can't see how the two were cuddling and Jiyong peppering kisses at Seungri's face everywhere.

I turned at our window and noticed the rain was heavily pouring down it wouldn't stop soon. I then remembered there's a typhoon coming just exactly an hour from now. Quick to my feet, I strode towards the kitchen area where I passed by the damn couple who didn't even notice I was fully awake by now.

Thinking about it now, why are they here? And at this weather?

After getting myself a glass of water and drank it in one go, I immediately went back to the living room where I found the couple still doing what they were doing a while ago. 

"Ahhh!!," I shouted at the two which startled the both of them, Seungri trying to pull away from Jiyong's arms but was pulled back by the latter.

"Yanie.. you're awake," Seungri shyly looked at me and looked really apologetic as I gritted my teeth in annoyance, while looking at MY blanket now on the floor. Seungri immediately bent down and picked up my fluffy navy blue blanket and placed it on the couch.

"I'm sorry we kind of.. used your blanket," Jiyong scratched the back of his head which I only blared my fangs at. Argh! Seriously these two!!

"We're really sorry!," Seungri bowed as he stood up now with Jiyong who also did the same.

I crossed my arms on my chest and angrily spoke.

"Who told you two you can go here at this weather? Didn't you know there's a typhoon coming?"

They both looked at each other, and something about it bugged me. What the hell are these two thinking now? Or plotting? Tsk. I rolled my eyes ready to shove them out of the house before the typhoon comes but was stopped when I realized the day today.

I quickly went back to the kitchen area and checked if it was really the day. I rubbed my eyes a few more and stared at the calendar that hanged beside the fridge.

My eyes widen as I finally got the  reason why they were here even with this kind of weather.

"Why didn't you tell me sooner?" I asked them both as they entered the kitchen, hands intertwined with each others.

Seungri was the first one to speak.

"We wanted to surprise you," he said with a grin as he then let go of Jiyong's hand, he walked over the fridge and pulled out a box. He placed it on the countertop and opened it through pulling the ribbons wrapped on it like a gift.

"Happy Birthday, Yanie!!!," Seungri beamed me his cheerful smile as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter