Final

Unlearn

It’s starting to rain but it didn’t stop him from running fast. 

Why am I even running? 

He don’t know why, but the only thing that he knows is that it freaking hurts.


 Can I just vanished? Or maybe just ripped my heart out of my chest? So it didn’t hurt like this. So I didn’t need to run, run away from everything. Run away from him. 

He reached the place where everything has started. He swept with all his heart and the sky joined him. The stars that once inhabit the heavens disappeared. Thunders and lightings were witnessed. As the rains pour harder this time, memories of short pleasure continue to flash on his mind. And that just make him cried harder. 

Long after he cried, he realized that Daehyun was already there, watching him and soon strolling at his front. 

Then, they found themselves in the next couple of hours when they reached their old shared apartment. Both of them were wet because of the pouring rain, but they remained warm inside. Too warm that the flame almost burnt them. They were the demons of each other’s body, like a hungry beast longing for each other kiss.

And after that one kiss- one last kiss, everything has back to what it is before. 

“Youngjae. Let’s be back to being bestfriends like before”

Words kept on echoing on his mind. Those last words that’s escaped from his lover- no his ex lover – last night after that one heated short moment of pleasure. 

And here he is now, looking at his bestfriend waving to fans with that warm smiles and admiring eyes he always placade to their fans. 

Daehyun, tell me how can I unlearn you? How can I unloved you?