Igloo

Igloo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Woojin, Jihoon! Can you please buy these at the market? We don't have any supplies right now." Daniel said to the two younger ones while handing out a list of things they should buy.

"Okay hyung! We'll be back by 11AM for Daehwi to cook!" Woojin said.

"Okay here's some money. Spend it wisely please? we are on a budget. Thank you!" Seongwoo handed the money to Jihoon. "Okay hyung! Goodbye!"


Woojin and Jihoon arrived at the market. "Woojinah I'm not familiar with this market don't take your eyes off of me, okay?" Woojin reached for Jihoon's hand and entwined his fingers with the older one's. "Okay I got you my dear Jihoonie!"

The two looked like a newly wed couple doing their first shopping ever. After buying everything on the list, "Woojinah! I'm hungry! Can we eat some tteokbokki? I've been craving for tteokbokki for 3 days now!" The younger checked his watch, "I think we need to go back."

Jihoon's mood went down and Woojin noticed. Woojin pointed at this cheek, "Kiss me and we'll go eat some tteokbokki."

Jihoon's face lighten up and quickly kissed the younger's cheek five times. "Can we now eat?" Woojin seemed contented with what Jihoon did said, "Okay we still have 2 hours before 11AM. We can eat and go around so more!"

"Yey! Finally I'm eating tteokbokki!!!! Thank you Woojinah!" Woojin laughed at the older's excitement. "Yah! Anything for my dear Jihoonie! You look so cute stop! My heart's getting excited!"

They ate at the nearest tteokbokki stand they saw. Jihoon ate 3 servings of tteokbokki and 5 sticks of fishcake. Woojin also ate the same amount as Jihoon's.

"Ahjumma how much?" Woojin went to the vendor to pay for everything. "6 serv

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter