---

More Chances of Winning

At first, Hyoyeon thought that the more points she's gaining, the more chances of winning but boy she was wrong. Right in front of her face states the two scores 10-9 with her of course winning but also, right in front of her is Baekhyun choosing Taeyeon on her side that got only 9 which made her so frustrated.

What was the deal?

It took a moment for Hyoyeon to comprehend what Baekhyun was telling them and Hyoyeon made sure to repeat everything on her mind over and over again but no- nothing's clear to her. What is the purpose of this game when Hyoyeon knew that she would lose?

Of course, Taeyeon was way more beautiful than what she is. She was way more talented and way more lady-like than she is. In fact, Hyoyeon almost had this girl crush on her friend but stopped when this certain friend told her that she likes Baekhyun, the one Hyoyeon has been eyeing for years now.

With a glint on her eyes, Hyoyeon almost rolled her eyes at Taeyeon but stopped when she realized what she was doing. Of course, Baekhyun would be the one her friend would like because who wouldn't? That guy was famous around their campus even though he was known for his skills on girls and that charm that Hyoyeon couldn't ever resist.

She almost give him her first kiss if only her best friend Jongin didn't smack Baekhyun's head at the back.

Seeing Hyoyeon and her new friend Taeyeon getting crazy over him, Baekhyun was too satisfied of it and because he's single right now, with no one to play with, with no other flings, he made sure to have one between Hyoyeon and Taeyeon and that leads to this game.

Baekhyun called the two and proposed the game in which they would accumulate points and the one who wins would spend a month with Baekhyun because why not? The two are total hot after all.

With his victory smile on his face, he can see Jongin beaming on anger but kept his cool since he wasn't beside Hyoyeon when Hyoyeon simply agreed to this not knowing that he would only play with her feelings more.

Jongin is friends with Baekhyun but he's bestfriend's with Hyoyeon and that's a whole different story.

Dragging both his feet on the floor he threw daggers on the smiling Baekhyun and raised his middle finger up only for Baekhyun to laugh off.

"Can't help it dude, I'm handsome," and smiled sweetly at Jongin's figure who's both hands are stuffed with pillows to throw at him.

Sehun who is desperately trying to calm the angry Jongin down is now throwing looks at Junmyeon who's just facepalming his face at the two.

"Ah- Let me go-" Jongin kicked Sehun's shin which made Sehun curl from pain and now Baekhyun'a receiving all the pillows from the angry Jongin with Chanyeol who's just derping around.

Kyungsoo was just watching the two cut off each other's head when Jongin suddenly shout and spurt saliva on Baekhyun's face, "No! you Baekhyun! Hurt her or else-" for Baekhyun to cut him.

Baekhyun just kept his smile and glared down at Jongin whose looks are too scary, "Or else what?" he asked, challenging Jongin. Jongin shut his mouth and bit his lip, "You like her, admit it."

And with that, Jongin smashed his head with a huge one.

At Hyoyeon's hands is a paper with the rules and terms that are needed to be studied which she almost memorized due to her excitement that was only paid with disappointment.

Why would Taeyeon win when she clearly won? 10-9? Plain cheating!

Reading the rules, it's clearly stated there, "Have the higher point, you'll win." But Baekhyun completely changed his game.

There are tons of things to earn points. Some of them are so gruesome while some are so simple but the points given doesn't justify the things needed to be done.

Take a selfie with a dead cockroach on your hand for only one point? Cook Baekhyun a lunch for only a half? Make Baekhyun's assignment for only a three-fourths? That was just insane but Hyoyeon likes to be insane so no problem at all.

She did almost everything on that list but in the end she still lost and now, she won't just sit here and let her crush be with her new friend for a month. That should've been her!

Clutching her fist, she barged onto the extra room where Baekhyun and his friends are staying. Looking around, he saw Jongin almost running up to her and Kyungsoo who just smiled at her presence. While the others are simply staring at her.

He saw Baekhyun on the floor with bunch of pillows on and Hyoyeon knew what had just happened but she wouldn't just stand and not do something about this.

With her narrowed eyes, she waved the paper in front of Baekhyum's face who's just smiling calmly and wait for Hyoyeon's voice which he wasn't wrong-

"Explain!" Hyoyeon demanded from the sitting man whose smile just got wider.

Of course he had an explanation. He wouldn't simply just take the woman of his friend just like that.

Hyoyeon raised her eyebrow when Baekhyun just smiled at her demand which she lowkely found cute.

"Hmm?" She asked once more and hardened her sterdy face.

Baekhyun took a glance at Jongin who's just watching them and that made Baekhyun sigh.

"What should I explain?" He ask dumbly. Of course, he knew what she was talking about. 10 over the 9? 10 would definitely win but sometimes, number isn't the basis.

Crunching her nose at his, she rolled her eyes and whisphered lowly, "What made you choose Taeyeon when I clearly won?" and that tone was so low that Baekhyun almost had a shiver.

Baekhyun cleared and looked at Jongin who's eyes are following Hyoyeon wherever she goes and whatever she does and that made Baekhyun look at Hyoyeon's eyes with confidence.

He's not going to let Jongin hurt just because the woman she likes is together with someone else. He's way more proper than that.

"Look," Baekhyun started and stood up while Hyoyeon was jist following each of his movement, "Just because someone had more doesn't mean that someone with less is no good," and dusted off his pants, "Winning isn't all about what you get when you won," he walked towards Jongin and rested his hand on his back, "Winning is all about what you had left when you lose," and with that Baekhyun pushed Jongin's back hard to trip over towards Hyoyeon and everything was set, Jongin did end up in front of Hyoyeon who's just staring at his black orbs, still confused of what had just happened.

"You keep on pushing Jongin away for me," Baekhyun snickered behind Jongin, "But he's still there, waiting for you. If that isn't love, I don't know what that is."

That was the only cue for the rest of the boys to exit the room, of course, with their ears on the door to hear their conversation since everyone knew that Jongin like his bestfriend so much.

Jongin and Hyoyeon stared at each other deeply not knowing what to do. Jongin's heat is reaching on his face while Hyoyeon's fingers are fidgeting the paper she's been holding.

"Uh-" Jongin dropped his head and looked at the floor, trying to fight the awkwardness around them, "S-so, h-how's you?"

The question barely made it to Hyoyeon's head. It went in and out of her eyes while she's trying to cool her cheeks which are probably red by now.

Still has her eyes on him, now that they're on a good position, she examined every inch of her bestfriend that she failed to see all these time. His chiseled jaw and pointed chin, his carved nose with these sharp eyes, he totally has the looks and his skin made it even better.

His dancing skills are no joke either and how he's such a gentleman towards the girls- especially her are definitely plus points. He also smells great and whenever they call each other on the facetime, Hyoyeon couldn't hide her excitement to see his face.

He was totally her type.

She doesn't want him spending time with other girls, she doesn't want him entertain too much fangirls because she was getting jealous.

And that made it all clear for Hyoyeon.

She was just infatuated of the perfection of Baekhyun for him to overshadow her feelings for Jongin just because she doesn't want to risk any of this friendship they had.

But hearing what Baekhyun said, why not give it a try?

"J-Jongin, I think I like you."