Before the night is over

Before the night is over
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Before the night is over

 

It’s getting late. It’s midnight. There’s nothing, Jaewon is alone, there’s no one. He’s walking along the corridor of the empty building: there’s isolation, he’s lonely, there’s solitude.

It’s when he spots an unknown male figure, who’s asleep on the desk, that he stops in the middle of the way. He leans against the jamb, so that he can observe him better, slightly closer, in order to find out who he may be. He recognizes him, it’s B.I the leader, the rapper, the dancer, the choreographer, the composer and the lyricist, whose fame precedes him, even thought he thinks that right now and right here, in this exact instant, he’s just Hanbin the boy. He’s not B.I, he’s Kim Hanbin.

He closes the door, he crosses the threshold and he takes a few steps forward, reaching the table on which some worn sheets of paper have been scattered all around. They’re dirty with stains of coffee, the calligraphy is not very readable, and some sentences have been melted: the love song is still incomplete.

He stares at him, he focuses on his face and he lingers on the shape of his so rosy, so pretty, so fleshy lips, while the music flows through the speakers of the stereo telling the story of a love that is over. The title is "FOOL" by WINNER. A tragic, sorrowful, melancholic sound echoes between the walls of the room, filling it up with such a melodious pain.

He shudders, a gust of wind fades through the room and he's shaken by a series of tremors. He moves to the window, he heads to the balcony and he looks up to the view of the moon shining in the darkness, floatin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter