Final

The Best Part of Waking Up

It was a Saturday. For others, this is a day free of duties, a day for sleep and relaxation. But because they're not like most individuals, they have irregular schedules that affect their weekend resting plans. And today was no exception.


Like how the sun rises so early, Eunwoo wakes up before his alarm could even begin its morning uproar. He grabs his phone underneath his fluffy pillow and checks the time. He had about an hour and a half before he had to go to his scheduled photo shoots and music show hosting. After mentally arranging the things he needs to do, he fixed his bed, said his morning prayers, and quietly got out of the bed. Before starting his planned routine, he fixated his gaze at the sleeping body at the bottom of their bunk beds. These days, they’ve switched their beds as the former is “too tired” to go up to his bunk. It looked like the former was deep in sleep and would take an amount of time and energy to wake up. So Eunwoo decided not to wake him up and leave the room to prepare for today's schedules.


Being the morning person he is, he was able to take a bath, cook breakfast, and prepare his things in less than an hour. Staying true to his nickname "morning alarm", he goes to the other members' room and wakes them up one by one. When he sees that they were getting up slowly, he goes straight back to his room to wake up a certain sleeping beauty. He flicked the light switch on before sitting on the edge of the bed and tapping him lightly.


"Bin wake up~"


No response.


"Binnie~ wake up already. We have schedules today," Eunwoo said as his light tapping transitions to light shakings.


All he got for a response was a sleepy grumble and a slight shift of Bin's body to the other side. Usually Eunwoo would get annoyed but today he decided not to and try to talk him to waking up, now leaning his body closer to the other.


"Yah Moon Bin get up while I'm still being nice. We both got separate schedules today and we won't be able to see each other till tonight so can you plea-"


Before Eunwoo could finish what he was saying, Bin had shifted to Eunwoo's direction and pulled the other so that Eunwoo was lying there embraced by his arms.


"Yah! Get up already!" Eunwoo says as his cheeks transforms to a pale pink shade. Silently, his heart was leaping.


"Just 10 more minutes please~" Bin replies and gives the other a sheepish smile before burying his face to Eunwoo's chest and cuddles him.


"No, you have to wake up now."


For a moment, Bin got nervous as Eunwoo sounded a bit authoritative with no emotion. So he mentally woke himself up and took a peek, only to be greeted by a handsome face turning to a tomato. Bin chuckles.


"You are so cute my dongmin-ah~"


"No, I'm not," the other replies as he tries to avoid eye contact. Bin chuckles even more.


"Whatever you say, dongmin-ah~" Bin smiles and cuddles Eunwoo. Bin really likes him in this state - a very cute, innocent, and flustered dongmin who can't withstand Bin's charms.


"Mmm.. whatever." Bin swears he can see Eunwoo rolling his eyes as he hears it.


"But seriously though, you need to get up. Manager-hyung will pick us up at about thirty minutes and you still haven't showered and ate your breakfast."


"I don't really need to eat breakfast."


"But Bin you need to eat. We have hectic schedules."


"I don't need food because the energy that I get from you and your hugs are enough to get me through the whole day~" Bin giggles.


"That was so cheesy."


"But you like it."


"Says who?"


"Says your beautiful blushing face."


"I hate you."


"I love you too my dongmin-ah~"


"What's gotten into you? Why are you acting so cute today?" Eunwoo pinches Bin's cheeks as they are now face to face and looking at each other.


"Haven't I always been cute?" Bin says and pouts as an attempt to be cute. There was a second of silence before the two burst out of laughter out of the former's action.


"My binnie~ we need to get up."


"I don't want to~"


"But we need to~"


"Give me a good morning kiss first."


And with that, Eunwoo decided to shower Bin with kisses and left Bin into a giggling mess. But it was short-lived as the door opened invasively.

 

“Eunwoo-hyung! Do you know where MJ-hyung hid my pho… Oh wow.” Sanha was in mid sentence before he turned and looked at the sight of his hyungs cuddling and kissing in bed.

 

The two got startled by the maknae’s sudden intrusion that both of them sat up suddenly and both hit their head against the frame of the top bunk bed.

 

“Wow. Get a room, you two,” Sanha says as he quickly scrambles out of the room. Outside their room, they could hear him complaining about his pure young eyes being tainted early in the morning and one of the members, probably Myungjun, telling him to shut up.

 

“Uhm… We technically have a room,” Eunwoo murmured to himself after a while of silence and blushing violently. Bin just chuckled to his comment, hugged Eunwoo and pushed their bodies so that they were back to their original cuddling position. Eunwoo was about to complain but then Bin showered him kisses and that was all it took to silence him.

 

“Can we please just stay in bed and cuddle?~”

 

After thinking hard, Eunwoo decided to give in to his request.

 

“Ok. Just one 10 minutes.”

 

Bin smiled happily as they continued their cheesy conversation and their cuddling session for those 10 extra minutes.

 

“I love you dongmin-ah~”

 

“I love you too binnie~”