The Beginning

That One Mistake

“No Karma! Please don’t leave!” I heard the shouts as I rush out the YG building as quick as I can. I knew I shouldn’t have trusted him, I should have listened Chanyeol…

But let’s rewind so you guys get to know the full story of how I ended up in this mess on my first trip to my favourite country, but let me introduce myself I’m Karma Smith a typically 22-year-old graduate from the UK that is ready to explore the world! So, let me begin with the plane ride.

 

The plane ride:

I huffed for the millionth time just trying to carry this damn suitcase! No wonder my mother said to just bring a small suitcase… but once again Karma you had to be right! I was struggling with my carry on trying to fit it in the overhead compartments when I hear “Oi, hurry it up already!” coming from the back of the line which doesn’t help me with getting it in faster I could just barely reach! When suddenly I feel someone pressed up against me helping me push my bag further into the compartment till it was in and done. I looked behind me and there stood a tall, slim toned man with white hair wearing sunglasses, looking shocked but also in awe at this beautiful man I said thank you in a barely audioable tone and carefully climbed into my seat.

But to my amazement this dude was sitting next to me! I couldn’t believe it and I definitely could not stop staring. I was thinking to myself okay Karma stop staring or he’s going to think you’re weird! Oh no what if he already thinks I’m weird!!!! That’s when I hear the little chuckle escape from this man lips, I turned my head and I can just see him chuckling away while scrolling through his phone and then me being the curious person I am I decide to talk to this beautiful man.

“Sorry, am I amusing you?” and then he takes off those designer sunglasses and I think I actually just died a little when I realise it is actually the one and only Kwon Ji-Yong, fashion superstar and also kpop idol!! I was in shock and was in a daze for a few minutes there. He looked over at me and bowed his head “Oh I’m sorry I just found that little thinking face of yours funny that’s all” and he gave me his signature smile. I was in complete awe at this man and just couldn’t believe it and then I realised I didn’t thank him for helping me earlier “Oh thank you by the way for helping me with my bag I can never reach those compartments you know” he just smiled and we actually continued to talk while the plane was taking off and not once did I go crazy, which I must say I am actually quite proud of myself.

Throughout the whole ride we talked and got to know each other and everything I was actually quite surprised that he was this down to earth guy. I remember falling asleep half way through the plane ride and remember my head being pulled softly to lay on his shoulder and if I was awake I would have probably gone crazy with fangirlness right there but I could just softly hear humming as I just drift into bliss that is called sleep.  I wake to my surprise he was gone and the whole plane was almost empty I guess he didn’t want to wake me up I quickly compose myself and exit the plane to head to baggage claim to collect my other belongings.

On the way, I turned my phone on and straight away I get a ping and it is a text message from Ji-Yong.

“Hope you don’t mind but I secretly added your number to my phone so we can keep in touch, the plane ride was much more enjoyable having you there… Text me back once you’re settled”

I read to myself and I felt a ping of happiness go off inside of me and a smile just creep onto my face. I could easily jump with joy right now but since I am in the public place I wouldn’t want to embarrass myself.

But boy what I didn't realise was that I was walking into a whirlwind of drama and hurt...