I Miss You

If You

WannaOne Dorm. 

No other pov

"Minhyun-hyung..time for eat."call Daehwi from the door.

"Minhyun-hyung?"Daehwi call again when he got nothing from the hyung.

Slowly he walked to the minhyun's bed. What he watch now really break his heart. There he saw that hyung was laid on his back with closed eyes and have earphones on both of his ears. He also can see a glimpse of tears at corner of the eyes.  He slowly walked out from the room, didn't want to disturb the hyung.

"Daewhi-ah, where is minhyun?" Asked Jisung from living hall when he just saw only Daewhi that comes out from the room.

"Minhyun-hyung still sleep..but Jisung-hyung, I think you should talk to him.. just now I saw him crying while sleep. I think he heard Nue'st's new song. And I feel like he seemed to deliberately distance himself from us. He also always sitting alone and spacing out. "said Daehwi slowly.

" Hurmm.. I'll... but now just give him a time. It's not easy for him to seperated from his old group even just for 2 years. Let's go to dining room,  the others already wait for us."said Jisung while walked to dining room. Daehwi just following from behind. 

*   *   *

At night.

'Knock' 'knock' 

'Yeoreojweo~~~ yeoreojweo~~~' sing Jaehwan while open the door.

"Jisung - hyung? " said Jaehwan a bit shocked. Immediately his eyes look at the watch, 10.30 pm. If not mistake..around this time is  always Jisung's sleep time if didn't have schedule. 

"Are you sleep walking? " ask Jaehwan again. The others also gather in front the door when knew the temporary leader at the door.

"Yah..I'm not.. and I have something to talk with Minhyun. What he is doing?"asked Jisung. 

"Look by yourself, hyung.  Started from 6pm,  that earphones never leave his ears except when he go to shower. I think you also can guess what song he was heard."said Jaehwan meanwhile the others just nod.

"Can you guys get out for a while? I want to talk to him." The others nod and walked out. When the others already go out, Jisung walking towards Minhyun that sat at his study table. 

"Minhyun - ah." Called Jisung slowly while his hand take out one of Minhyun's earphones, the left side when he didn't get any reaction from Minhyun. 

"Eh..Jisung-hyung? What are you doing here?"Asked Minhyun surprised. Jisung take Jihoon's chair to sit beside Minhyun.

"And where are the others?"asked Minhyun again when he does not seem anyone in that room except Jisung - hyung and him.

"I just told them to go out for a while. I need to talk with you about something." Said Jisung and put the earphone in his right ear.

"Nu'est's new song? " Asked Jisung when he saw Minhyun nodded, he keeps listening. 

"That's a good song. I'm almost crying. " Comment Jisung. Minhyun just give a smile with that comment.

"Did Jonghyun also contribute in the lyrics? " Jisung ask and take down the earphone when the song end.

"Yes..may be the rap part."said Minhyun.

" Ermm.. that's why the lyrics more like he really miss someone. Why not you just call him, Minhyun. Congratulate him." Said Jisung while tap the back of Minhyun's hand.

"I'm afraid,  hyung. What if some fans know that I call Nu'est'st mambers. Like last time when I'm log in to Nu'est's fan café, some fan didn't like it. I'm  too afraid until I can't wished Dongho's birthday last time like always."

"Stop think like that. Even there have some fans like that, you still have more fans that always support you as Nu'est Minhyun and WannaOne Minhyun. Just call him, okay." Said Jisung and get up from the chair.

"And another one, if you hungry, I have keep some food in refrigerator. Don't forget to heat it back and eat. Okay..its time to sleep..yay!!!" Said jisung and walked out from the room with a big smile.

*   *    *

10.50pm

'Still have 10 minutes before their vlive..should I call him or not.' Minhyun's mind still not decided whether to call or not. His hand scroll down the contact name and stop at one name, 'My Onibugi ♥'. Without hesitate,  he slide the name to the right. 10.55 pm

"Yeoboseyo, Minhyun-ah." said Jonghyun from the other side.

"Babeun meogeonni." Minhyun continue with 'Hello' lyrics and end it with the giggles

"Stop playing babe. And I already ate. You?" Asked Jonghyun. 

"Nope.. didn't have appetite.  But Jisung - hyung already keep a food for me. Don't worry, bugi." Said Minhyun.

" Of course I will worried. You're not in front of my eyes.. and "Jonghyun can't finish his sentence when Minki already call him.

"JR, Let's go.  It's the time." Minhyun can heard Minki's voice at the other line.

"You should go first, bugi." Said Minhyun slowly. His heart still not satisfied to talk with Jonghyun. 

"Babe, don't hang up. I want you at there too, even not physically." Said Jonghyun to Minhyun. For him, Minhyun still always be part of them, Nu'est. Even he can't promote with them physically, he still want Minhyun with them even by cellphone.

"Or you can help tap a heart to increase it." Said Jonghyun jokingly. 

'Okay, we will start in 5, 4, 3, 2 n 1'

"Babe, the first song is for you," said Jonghyun before Minhyun heard Minki's voice as a cue the vlive already started. 

[REN]

'issdamyeon malhal su issdamyeon

(If You, if I could tell you)

meolikalagcheoleom jalabeolin geuliumeul

(the longing that grew like hair)

issdamyeon tto bol su issdamyeon

(If You, if I could see you)

Jeo bamhaneulboda kkaman du nuneul

(You two eyes that are darker than the night sky)

[JR]

'issdamyeon jigeumkkaji nohchin pilleum soge

(if you were here,  inside the films that I have lost up to now)

issdamyeon jinagassdeon uri chueok soge

(if you were here, past all our memories)

ppajyeo heeomchyeo hyanggineun jinhage baeyeoseo 

(fall, swim maybe because your scent is strongly inputed)

geureonji heojeonhameun naege baega doeeosseo

(My emptiness has doubled that amount) 

tteona bonaego naseo neol saenggakhae bwassja

(what's the use of thinking about you after sending you away)

miryeonhagedo ajik nan kkumin geot gata

(I still have a lingering attachments,  it still feels like a dream)

neoui binjari geu jarin gyesok biwodulge 

(I'll keep your empty spot empty)

annyeongiran mareun jamsi neoheodullae

(I wanna put back the greetings for now)'

[ARON]

'I wanna wanna turn back the time we had

byeolcheoreom ssodajineun gieokdeul geu banjjakbanjjak georineun sigan sogeul 

(the memories that fall like the stars, If you could touch me)

hemaeda jichyeo hwicheonggeorineun nal

(When I become tired from not being able to walk straight)'

[BAEKHO]

'daheul su issdamyeon eolmana joheulkka  

(within the twinkling time)

kkumeseorado if i could stay one more night 

(how nice would it be if I could stay one more night)

soseolcheoreom ani geojismalcheoreom neol dashi manna hwaljjak useul su itdamyeon

(even in my dreams like a story, like a lie if we can meet again smiling)'

[JR]

dareun gireul georeodo shiganeun gachi ga

(even if we walk different roads, the time passes together)

dareun punggyeongeul bwado haneureun gachi bwa

(even if the view we are looking at is different, we look at the same sky)

hamkke geuryeojyeosseotdeon dohwajie neoran saek

(your colour on the canvas we drew together)

chaewijiji anasseo jigeum I geurime

(has not been filled on this drawing)

neol dashi bol su itdamyeon neowa useul suga itdamyeon

(if I could see you if I could laugh with you)

ige kkumiraseo son jabeul suga itdamyeon

(since this is a dream, if I could hold your hands)

eolmana jeoulkka noji aneul tende annyeongiran mareun jamsi neoheodullae

(how good would it be, I wouldn't let go I wanna put back the greetings for now)

[ARON]

I wanna wanna go back to you tonight

sumcheoreom chamgi himdeun chueokdeul

(the memories that are hard to hold like my breath)

[REN]

tto eoneusaenga pieonan yeongi doeeo nae nuneul garyeo hwicheonggeorineun nal

(and it has turned into smole My eyes have been covered I can't walk straight)

[JR]

neol geuttaee neol dashi mannal suman itdamyeon

(if I can see you again at that time)

[BAEKHO]

daheul su itdamyeon eolmana jeoulkka

(within the twinkling time)

kkumeseorado if I could stay one more night

(How nice would it be if I could stay one more night)

soseolcheoreom ani geojismalcheoreom neol dashi manna hwaljjak useul su itdamyeon

(even in my dreams like a story, like a lie if we can meet again smiling)

Minhyun keep listening until Jonghyun's another part before the song end.

[JR]

'dashi hanbeon gachi georeogal su itdamyeon

(if we can walk together one more time)

areumdapdeon neoye moksoriga ichyeojiji anasseo

(I haven't forgotten your beautiful voice)

[REN] issdamyeon

(If I could)

usneun neoui eolguri nae gieok soge saengsaenghage nama isseo

(your face with the smileis still vivid in my memories)

[REN] issdamyeon

(If I could)

I miss you I miss you

Nega jeongmal bogo sipeo

(I miss you so much)'

[REN]

itdamyeon dollil su itdamyeon

(if I could if I could turn back the time)

machi yeonghwacheoreom dashi cheoeum geu jariro

(like a movie back to your original place)

itdamyeon nae yeope itdamyeon

(if you were if you were next to me)

machi I modeun ge apeun kkumcheoreom

(like everything was a painful dream)

Minhyun's cheek already wet with tears. He really miss Jonghyun, Minki, Dongho and Aron-hyung. 7 years he with them, never in his mind that he will seperated with them like this. It almost a hour when he heard the door was open, he immediately wipe his tears. When he look at his back, he saw Jaehwan, Jihoon, Woojin and Kuanlin comes in. He just give them the smile and get a smile back from them. He know today he already make all of them worried with his attitude. Thats why Jisung-hyung talked with him.

"Minhyun - ah,  okay already?" Asked Jaehwan and tap Minhyun's shoulder. 

" Always fine.. but a little bit crazy today." Minhyun said with a smile. 

" Didn't want to sleep? It almost 12 pm" Ask Jaehwan when he saw Minhyun still sat at the chair.

"Still on call with Jonghyun. Need to wait for their vlive end." Said Minhyun.

" Hurm.. okay.. I will go to sleep first." Said Jaehwan and walk to his bed.

"Minhyun-ah..still there?" Asked Jonghyun from the other line.

" Yup..still here. Did vlive already end?" 

" Yes.. we already wrap up. Ahhh..Can't wait to get back at dorm. Today was really a tired day for us.. but  I still feel good. Did you eat?" Asked Jonghyun, concerned. 

" Aniyo.. I just need to sleep now. Okay, good night  bugi." Minhyun just hang up the call.  He knew that Jonghyun will nag at him like always when he skip his dinner.

*   *   *

1 am

Minhyun was slept when he can feel his bed sink at his behind. When he turn around, something soft landed on his lips. That surprised him a bit. Who's dare to kiss him.

" Hey,  babe. Don't hang up on me when you knew your fault. "  Jonghyun said and pinch minhyun's cheek.

"How you come in?" Minhyun asked confusedly when he already recognised the person.

" Jisung - hyung give me the duplicate keys. He said that I was welcomed here but with condition your manager can't know about it." Said Jonghyun. 

" What are you doing here? You should be at dorm right now. Take a rest, bugi. You also said that you're tired."said Minhyun, already awake. 

" I miss you. And stop make us worries. You're not only make Nu'est worried, all WannaOne also worried about you. A few days ago, I got complain from Jaehwan said you always spacing out. This evening, I got called from Jisung - hyung said that you cried in sleep. Even Hyunbinnie complaint to me said that you're not like you when he watched WannaOne's first Vlive." nagging Jonghyun.

"Bugi...I'm hugry." Minhyun whine cutely and he want Jonghyun to stop from nag.

"See..you always like this.. Didn't want to eat dinner, and the last,you'll bang my door room just want me to cook for you. Before this, you have me but don't make it hard to Jisung - hyung.  I just have 4 person to take care, but Jisung - hyung have 10 person to take care. So, stop be a little hardheaded boy,  okay. Lets go, I have bought your favourite, Minhyunnie."said Jonghyun and pull Minhyun's hand to follow him to dining hall. 

" Yeay... I love you, bugi." Cheer Minhyun when he following Jonghyun to dining hall.  7 years they knew each other and 5 years as a couple really make Jonghyun knew him well.

"Minhyun-ah, I want my Minhyunnie in WannaOne Minhyun. Where's go a talkative Minhyun that sometime make it hard to a subber to sub Nu'est video. This Minhyun really different from the Minhyun that I love." Said Jonghyun while watching Minhyun eating. 

"Jonghyun-ah... I miss you I miss you. Nega jeongmal bogo sipeo." Minghyun sang the last line in Jonghyun's rap while hold Jonghyun's hand. 

"I miss you too, always." said Jonghyun with smile. 

 

End.

A/n: my 2nd 2hyun fic... 

'If You' really make me cry...