Official Description

The Heartbreaker [Jikook]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Where there is sunshine there is darkness like there is hate when there is love. They go side by side and nothing in the world can change that fact.

Park Jimin was a bright, bubbly and outgoing boy that most of the people adore. He faced many hardships of growing up alone but he manage to hide all of that behind a bright smile.

His two bestfriends, Kim Seokjin and Kim Taehyung, they were there for Jimin when ever he needed them but Jimin assured that he was fine alone because he didn't want to burned them.

Jeon Jungkook, well, he was bad news. Where ever he goes screams trouble.

He is ruthless, arrogant, selfish and heartless. He takes people for granted and his popularity is not helping.

His father is the CEO of the Jeon Corporation, a world wide famous company. So, he's rich as . And easily gets disgusted by poor things or poor people.

He bullies for fun, take drugs for fun, breaks people heart for fun, everything for fun.

He doesn't give a about people's feeling. All he see is money, popularity and reputation.

Hell, he even bullies people.

These two world collided in an unexpected way and all hell broke lose. Jimin became jungkook's target the moment he stepped inside the school but ofc no one knew.

7 days later, a bet started. A bet that would break million of hearts and bring tears to the two world.

3 weeks after that, Jungkook won Jimin's heart and they became lovers.

20 days prior to that, Jimin lost his ity to Jungkook.

70 days later, the bet ended.

At midnight, the truth was revealed. Everything came out.

Jimin st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter