Blackpink on JYP's Party People

Whose Blind Date Is This Anyway [Special Chapters]
Junmyeon and Sehun were sitting at their sofa in the living room. The older one turned the TV on, browsed through some channels until he got the one he wanted. 

"Are we gonna call the others?"

"And let them watch my beautiful Jichu?? No. Neverrrrr."

Sehun rolled his eyes at his hyung's extravagant response. 

"Did Jisoo-ssi said something about the recording?"

His hyung shook his head. "She just told me to watch it when it comes out. How about Lisa-ah?"

"She was excited to drink some alcohol", said Sehun with a grin. "But yeah basically she told me they just performed their songs and a song by Miguel."

Junmyeon frowned. "Lisa-ah gives more information than my girlfriend."

"Here we go~"

[JYP's Party People started. The girls performed their medley.]

"This girl..." She's really an oppa.

Sehun frowned. "Why is she wearing short clothes? I can see her skin everywhere."

"My Jichuu's outfit is the least iest fufufu."

Sehun gave him a sharp side glance that said 'whatever hyung'.

[JYP: "The four members of Blackpink are incredible. The fans are wild today!"]

"Not too wild though. Please fans...", muttered Junmyeon under his breath. 

[JYP: "All four of you are really pretty."]

"Haha look at them being uncomfortable", commented Junmyeon. "Look at my always beautiful Jichu."

Sehun wanted to smack his hyung so bad. 

[Jisoo pointed out JYP's outfit, black and pink.]

"Oooh Jichu looked so happy she noticed that. Sehunnie, should I try wearing more black and pink too now??"

"Hyung, I swear....."

[JYP: "Doesn't that make me a great MC?"]

Aah Lisa oppa's smile so cute. Then Sehun wanted to slap himself for thinking that. 

[JYP: "Aren't there things YG Entertainment prohibits?"]

[Jennie: "Drinking and smoking."]

[Jisoo: "Driving."] 

[JYP: "Is driving prohibited?"]

"Pfft~." Sehun smirked remembering Lisa begging him to try and drive his car when they were riding together (of course he used another car of his that the public didn't know about). 

[Jisoo: "Yes. Driving, being in a relationship."]

Sehun gave Junmyeon an eye-side glance which his hyung only responded with a 'meh' expression. 

[Jennie: "It's okay if we get a permission from the president. All of us are adults."]

"So when are you gonna ask YG's permission?", asked Sehun with a grin. 

"If I can help it, NEVER", replied Junmyeon with worried brows. He tried to push away the image of him having to talk to YG and ask permission to date Jisoo. 

His maknae's laughter made him say, "Wait until it's your turn to ask YG's permission."

Sehun looked at him with a bewildered expression. "What do you me--"

A door slammed really hard then Baekhyun came into the living room like a thunder bolt. 

"WHAT DID I MISSEDDDDDDD AGH??!!"

He jumped to the sofa beside Junmyeon, looking flustered. 

"Oh yes you guys are watching JYP's Party People too!!" Then he looked at Junmyeon. "Oh yeah no wonder. WHY DIDN'T YOU GUYS TELL ME I TOTALLY FORGOT I was just chilling in my room", Baekhyun fumed. "DID I MISSED A LOT??"

He didn't give a chance for the other two to answer and continued, "Thank God Chanyeol texted me!"

Sehun sighed while Junmyeon asked, "Huh what does Chanyeol have to do with this??"

A grin immediately curved his lips. "He wanted to watch Roje-ssi", Baekhyun replied simply. 

Sehun cringed while Junmyeon was stunned. Both of them were communicating with their facial expressions and body languages. 

/What do we do???/

Sehun shrugged. 

/Act normal, hyung./

/Wtf, Sehunnie. Now I can't fanboy-ing my own girlfriend freely??/

His maknae rolled his eyes then glued them to the TV screen. 

"Aww Rojeeee", said Baekhyun fondly. 

[JYP and the girls were talking about Rose's ideal type.]

"Someone with a good voice and can play guitar. Yes yes we know that fits our Chanyeolie very well", approved Baekhyun with a nod. He has memorized Rose's ideal type since watching Blackpink's first guesting on Weekly Idol (that he made most of the boys watch with him as well). 

He laughed after reading something on his phone. "Even Yeolie agrees that HE'S ROJE'S IDEAL GUY. This dude, tsk!"

"Chanyeolie hyung's level of confidence is really something", commented Sehun with a bored expression. 

[JYP: "I think Hyun Suk will scold me."]

[Jennie protected Rose from the male guest that turned out to be Yong Hwa.]

"Haha Jennie so cute!", said Baekhyun. 

"Tell Yeolie that he has lost to Yong Hwa hyung", spoke Junmyeon teasingly. 

Baekhyun muttered, "Wait, let me just add you guys in the conversation."

|BBH: Ta'dah~ I added Junmyeon hyung and Sehunnie because they're watching JYP Party People with me!

|PCY: What. The. Hell. 

|KJM: Shush language! Chanyeol-ah, you must be jealous of Yong Hwa hyung right now. 

|PCY: Am not. 

|BBH: Roje looks beautiful. Look at her sweet smile! 

|KJM: She's going to snatch Yong Hwa hyung's heart tonight. 

|PCY: Jisoo-sii can do that also. 

|BBH: Ooh snapppp! 

|OSH: ....... Nobody's watching the TV? 

Both Junmyeon and Baekyun's heads turned away from their phones and to the TV at the same time. 

[Yong Hwa's performance was over and the six of them were talking.]

"Look at Roje-sii being really cute and supportive towards Yong Hwa hyung! I can feel Chanyeol's jealousy muahahahahhaa", spoke Baekhyun whose face looked evil right now. 

[Lisa and Jisoo tried to remove the confetti from Yong Hwa's head.]

Sehun glanced at Junmyeon who looked like he was anticipating a flirting scene. His furrowed brows made Sehun chuckled. 

[Rose and Jennie also tried to remove a confetti from JYP's hair. Rose actually did it.]

|PCY: She's too kind. 

|BBH: Lol yeah right, I know you wanted to swear. 

[JYP talked about Rose and Yong Hwa's professionalism on stage.]

|PCY: Wow she's so professional, can you believe they just debuted? 

[Yong Hwa did the beginning part of Whistle then Lisa rapped.]

|KJM: Lisa is full of swag wow don't you think so, Sehunnie? 

|OSH: Hyung. 

"Why me?", sighed Sehun. 

Baekhyun gave Sehun a wondering look then smiled. 

[Rose duet with Yong Hwa -- Officially Missing You by Tamia]

|PCY: So beautiful and talented. 

|BBH: Better hope JYP keeps his promise of those two not meeting each other again. 

|PCY: Party pooper. 

[Yong Hwa sang an accoustic version of Playing With Fire. Rose wanted him to guest for Blackpink's concert.]

|KJM: Chanyeolie, still alive?? 

|BBH: Yo Yeolie? 

|OSH: Chanyeol hyung? 

"He's probably hitting a punching bag right now. Leave him alone, hyungs", joked Sehun. 

Just then they heard the sound of the door opened and closed, Jongin suddenly appeared in the living room. 

"I'm back! What are you guys watching?", asked Jongin who casually flung himself to the other empty couch. 

"Blackpink", answered Baekhyun. 

"JYP's Party People", answered Junmyeon. 

He just nodded then turned to watch the TV. 

[Blackpink was singing Miguel's Sure Thing.]

"Wowow guys, look at Jennie! How can she sing and rap that good???", spoke Baekhyun in awe. 

"Their english are flawless", commented Junmyeon. OH MY GOD MY JICHU'S SINGING IN ENGLISH WITH HER CRISP HUSKY VOICE AND SHE LOOKS REALLY BEAUTIFUL I'M DEAD! His red face beamed proudly. 

Sehun frowned. Lisa oppa you really live up to that nickname why are you sitting unlady-like like that.

"Lisa really has that swag. Her rapping... I feel like she can eat Chanyeol hyung and Sehunnie", commented Jongin with a teasing smile. 

Pssh Lisa oppa really has some fierce attitude. So different off stage, thought Sehun amused. 

[Lisa (rap): "Play me like a toy I'm all yours to enjoy."]

"What...", blurted out a dumbfounded Sehun. Did I just got that English right?? Did she really just rapped that?

The others didn't pay attention to him beside Junmyeon who secretly chuckled at his reaction. 

When the performance ended Baekhyun and Junmyeon clapped their hands.

|PCY: Guys! That was incredible! I got goosebump hearing their voices. 

|BBH: Especially Roje-ssi huh Yeolie? 

|PCY: Awh. Well I think they're equally awesome... But Roje is... special... 
​​​​​
The others just nodded knowingly of his behavior. 

"Can he just make a move on Roje-ssi already??", complained Baekhyun. "You too Junmyeon hyung! Make a move on Jisoo-ssi soon. It's painful to watch you flirt with her."

Junmyeon looked shock. "Baekhyun-ah, how can you say that?"

He rolled his eyes. "EVERYONE knows you have a heavy crush on her puhlease."

Sehun hid his chuckle with a pillow. 

"Jisoo-ssi fits your ideal type anyway. She's beautiful and funny, I bet there are a lot of guys lining up for her already. You better make your move."

Junmyeon could only look at his dongsaeng with mouth hanging open. 

Jongin smirked. "Baekhyun hyung's on fire."

Baekhyun nodded while crossing his arms over his chest. "Because they really would look good together. I feel annoyed."

"Err....... Thanks?", said Junmyeon with red cheeks. 

A cheeky smiled Sehun reminded them, "The girls are on again by the way."

[Blackpink danced to Beyonce's Yonce.]

"Their costumes are... so..." Baekhyun didn't finish his sentence. 

"y", completed Jongin. 

After that no comments were heard. Their eyes were glued to the TV screen. Mouths hung open. 

The girls' special dance performance ended and for a while nobody said anything. Even Chanyeol didn't give any comments in the chat room. 

Junmyeon was too stunned to give any comments. His heart raced after seeing his girlfriend danced that ily. 

"Well JYP-ssi and Yong Hwa hyung seemed really happy", commented Jongin, breaking the silence. 

Baekhyun was about to reply when he saw Sehun's face. 

"SEHUN-AH OH MY GOD ARE YOU OKAY???"

Their maknae looked at his hyungs with a look of pure confusion. 

"What?"

"YOUR NOSE IS BLEEDING!"

He gasped then touched his philtrum. Blood stained his fingers. 

HOLY !

Sehun immediately rested his head and looked up at the ceiling. "Agh!"

"Here's a tissue!", said Baekhyun who immediately tried to wipe the blood. 

"Thanks hyung", said Sehun who grabbed the tissue and wiped it off himself. 

Junmyeon bursted out laughing while Baekhyun and Jongin could only looked at Sehun weirdly. 

"Sehun-ah..."

He shushed them as he saw Lisa again on the TV screen. 

[JYP was interviewing Lisa about her life in Korea since she became a YG trainee.]

"Lisa-ssi has really big eyes", commented Baekhyun. 

"Isn't that one of Sehunnie's ideal type criteria?", spoke Jongin with a grin. 

Sehun ignored them. 

So that's Lisa oppa's family...

"Her father is a foreigner?? Wow no wonder she speaks fluent English", said an amazed Junmyeon. 

"Step father", informed Sehun. 

The three of them only looked at each other with a knowing teasing grin. 

JYP and the others were talking about how Lisa must have been lonely being in Korea alone and it somewhat made Sehun a little sad. 

"Don't worry Sehun-ah, she's strong!", said Baekhyun while trying to reach Sehun's shoulder to pat him. "And she has her unnies!"

He gave his hyung a death glare (while a tissue was still stuck inside his nose).

"And we thought you have no interest in girls!", teased Jongin. 

"I. Don't", replied Sehun with a grunt. 

They were about to point out the things that were totally the opposite of his statement but got distracted by Blackpink. 

[Jennie talked about how she wanted a boyfriend who is passionate about his work. Then JYP told them in reality those who are passionate about their work find it hard to be attentive. In the end Jennie chose someone who is more attentive.]

Baekhyun sighed. "I'm sorry Jennie-ah, I can't be that attentive then." He put a hand over his heart. 

"Me too", commented Jongin. 

Baekhyun looked at him suspiciously. "Jongin-ah, are you saying you have an interest in Jennie??"

He only gave his hyung a sly grin. 

"Can we talk about how y she was when dancing?", said Jongin. 

"Well to be honest, they were all y.....", replied Baekhyun. 

"Yeah I mean look Sehun even got a nose bleed", spoke Jongin teasingly. 

Junmyeon bursted out laughing again. Wait till I tell Jichu about this!

His action was awarded a pillow thrown by Sehun. 

[Blackpink was talking about how they found it hard to act cute and girly and wanted to be more 'black' than 'pink'.]

Pfft yeah knew that already I mean look at my Jichu, thought Junmyeon with a nod. 

"Aah but they all are cute whether they try to or not", said Baekhyun fondly. 

The show ended and the boys were too lazy to move. 

|PCY: OH MY GOD YOU GUYS DID YOU SEE THAT Y DANCE?????? 

Baekhyun rolled his eyes. "Look who came back from the dead."

"Who?", asked Jongin confused. 

Baekhyun showed him their chat room, he laughed. 

"They were really y though", commented Jongin. "As for Jennie, I didn't think she could sing and rap like that. And her expression when she danced ily...."

Baekhyun squinted at Jongin before nodding in agreement. The boys knew that he was fond of Blackpink and looked like he favored Jennie the most but they didn't know the reason why. Even while not commenting a lot about Jennie earlier Baekhyun's eyes were always glued to her during the whole show. 

Sehun got up and left the living room. 

"Sehun-ah, where are you going?", asked Junmyeon. 

"Wash room."

The boys looked at each other and laughed. 

"That kid! I can't believe he got a nose bleed after watching their y dance!", spoke Baekhyun in awe. 

"Suspicious. Even Junmyeon hyung didn't go crazy after seeing Jisoo-ssi dancing ily in a y outfit", added Jongin. 

Junmyeon was about to reply but Baekhyun replied faster, "He was too speechless, Jongin-ah. Didn't you see the look on his face when the dance ended??"

"I... Can you blame me?? You guys had the same look by the way", said Junmyeon who gave up trying to hide his inner Jisoo fanboy. 

"We did n----"

Jongdae walked into the room with a yawn. "Hi guys. Why are all of you here? Watching TV? What did I missed?"

He looked at them with a frown. 

"Why are your faces red???"

---

That night Junmyeon called Jisoo. 

"Yeobseyo jhagi!", said Junmyeon excitedly after she picked up the phone. 

"Yeobseyo oppa~."

They talked about their day for a while. Junmyeon could hear Lisa's voice in the background, she barged in to her unnie's room, realized Jisoo was on the phone with somebody, said sorry and left. 

"Uh sorry for the interruption. Lisa was excited to show off her new make up kit that just came by delivery", explained Jisoo. 

Junmyeon chuckled. "Oh by the way I saw JYP's Party People tonight."

"... And?" Jisoo was always open to Junmyeon's opinion and critiques. 

"Hmm... Besides the Yonce dance, I thought you were great."

Her crisp laughter filled his ear. Junmyeon smiled. "You know I would protest about that."

"You know I couldn't do something about that either. Hey I need to show my y side as well, Kim Junmyeon-ssi!"

Junmyeon sighed. "It's just not fair. You're too y. What if you gain more fanboys? Stop it."

"I will if you stop doing The Eve." Jisoo grinned. 

He chuckled. "Haha okay fine. Fair enough." Junmyeon sat on the edge of his bed. "So tell me what else you've done today?"

Hearing her voice made all Junmyeon's worries melt away. He even forgot to bring up Sehun's behavior to her. He spent the night lying in his bed, smiling ear to ear hearing Jisoo's random stories. 

--

It was near her bedtime when she received a text message from Sehun. 

[OSH: I just watched JYP's Party People. Lisa oppa I hate you.]

Lisa frowned. What a weird oppa, like what did I do wrong? Is he joking? Should I reply?

But Lisa just shrugged instead and decided to reply him later. She had just put on her night cream when she heard her phone buzzed. 

[OSH: But if you ever feel lonely, I'm always here you know. Let me know whenever you feel sad or something.]

She looked at her mobile screen with a stun expression. Did I just received the sweetest message from Sehun oppa?
A warm smile appeared on her face. 

"Such a weird oppa. How can I stay away from him?"