Final chapter

Believe Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


After the long silence they left the cafe and take walk beside the hangang river.And they decide to go back because its was too late night and jiyong has schedule tommorow.


They did not notice that actually being follow the reporter from dispatch that was bigger reporter about a relationship celebrities. The reporters was happy to see GDragon and CL together because its will became big issue tomorrow in this industries.

 

______________________________________________________


GDRAGON AND CL WAS SPOTTED AT HANGANG RIVER 
GD PICK CL AT CL HOME AND HAVE A NICE DATE AT CAFE.AND THEY TAKE A WALK................ 
THE LEADERS WAS IN RELATIONSHIP..........

_____________________________________________________

 

The big news was spread fast. At that time YG building is chaos because that news. In front the building full of reporters.
At the same time jiyong and chae also worried they career.

 


**


Jiyong pov 


How can the reporters get us because i have been so much careful...i was think...but inside my heart it was a bit happy because the news that i and chae are being in relationship...its was not like the others rumors i have been involve usually i was mad because the rumors was not true but this time rumors also not true but i feel happy....

 


**


Chaerin pov


My phone does not stop ring because of the notification about the news was out today. I was really shock about the news until i cant get out from my apartment. Because its was full of reports. I was read the article and the comments in the article it was fun actually. Everyone was happy and approve me and jiyong couple...i was happy and suddenly it cross my mine that i and jiyong was not in relationship it just rumors. 


**

 

 

At YG building 


“Why this two leaders are in relationship but didnt tell me” say YG.
Yang hyunsuk call this 2 leaders to come to the his office to explain what is actually happen between this two..

After a few hours 

Jiyong and chaerin safely arrive at YG building without the being expose to the reporters. 

 

 

IN YG OFFICE
                  
*yang hyunksuk /YG
*jiyong
*chaerin 

 


What is happen between you two. Please explain why this rumors can out this morning???


Emmm hyung i just want to get a fresh air because i been so stress with the rumors i get before this. And then i need someone to accompany me and i choose to take chaerin and that was happen. I and chaerin not in relationship...

 

**


Jiyong pov 


I have to lie again about my feeling to chae. Its all because i afraid that chae not have same feeling that i feel right now   
Chaerin pov
Why i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter