Final

Another Day, Another Lie

It was a beautiful day when I woke up. I can hear the bird chirps, the sound of the waves from the ocean. 

I stood up and walk up to my balcony. The scenery is so calming, like what I expected. 

"Youngjae! You need to wake up or- Oh Good morning"

I looked at where the voice came

And there he is, the man who didn't failed to make my heart flutter. Like a teenage girl  who saw her crush.

"Good morning Daehyun" I say in a quiet voice. 

He walks towards me and wrapped his arms around my waist and looked me in the eyes. Those beautiful eyes that shows love, happiness and contentment.

" What are you doing at the balcony? You'll catch a cold. Come on, I've made your favorite coffee and pancakes. " he says as he lead me to the kitchen

And as I was about to sit, he pulled the chair for me like a gentleman he is. 

"You didn't need to do that Dae. I can do it on my own" 

He just chuckled and put pancakes on my plates. 

We ate in silence, but its not awkward. The silence that enveloped us was soon interrupted by a sound of a phone. 

Daehyun looked at his phone but he just ignore it and continue to eat. 

"Baby. Answer the call, it might be urgent " I say as I hold his hand to get his attention. 

He closed his eyes before looking at me and gave me a reassuring smile. Which I know why. 

"Okay baby. I'll make this quick" he get his phone and stood up, walking to our room. 

I know he doesn't want me to hear whatever talk he has with the caller. But I knew who it is. I knew the reason of that call. 

And I wasn't able to control the tears to escape from my eyes. 

I know what's about to come, and Im scared. But this is for the good, for the both of us. 

I started to eat again while tears continue to flow from my eyes. I need to finished this food he prepared for me. I need to cherish everything for this day. 

As I finished my food, I heard the door opens and saw the man who I adore. The man that constantly makes me fall in love. The man who I unconditionally love and cherish. 

I looked at his eyes and saw the hurt and gaves me an apologetic look. I know it. 

I immediately walks close to him and wrapped my arms on him and he started to cry. 

It's hurts. He's hurt. I'm hurt. 

"Y-youngjae. N-noo. Please. Let's stay her-e"

He continue to pleads but all I can do is to rub his back and hugged him tight. 

My tears continue to flow but I didn't mind it. Those tears aren't enough to express my feelings. Our feelings. 

"D-daehyun. Looked at me" as I say this I lifted his chin and tried to make him look at me. But he refuse to look at me, to look in my eyes. 

"Daehyun pleaseeee" and finally, he looks at me. 

I gave him the biggest smile that I can give before I leaned to kiss him. He froze but sooner responded to my kiss. I know that he already get what I mean by this kiss. We kissed passionately before I pulled off, I dont want to but I have to. 

I held both his cheeks and looked straight in his eyes. He looks at me too, and his eyes are pleading. Not to let go, Not to do this. 

But we both know that this is for the good. 

" Daehyun. I love you. I really love you. T-thank you for everything. Thank y-you for loving me wholeheartedly. I'm s-so lucky to have you. Be good okay? I know you can do it. Be happy always. Eat a lot. A-and... "

I wasn't able to finish what I want to say. Coz it hurts. I cried out loud and I felt warm arms wrapped around me. And also hear his cries. 

"A-and love her. The way you love me. " I finished as I removed his arms and hold his hands  instead.

"D-daehyun. L-let go" and he let go of my hands. 

I immediately went to our room to get my things and leave everything behind. 

Even him. 

Goodbye Daehyun.