Lu and His Crew

Roleplay

 

“He’s doing it again, Xing. I can feel it.” Luhan grumbled as he continued to type on his keyboard not sparing a glance down at his friend who’s currently wrestling with the cables under a desk with only his feet visible.

 

“Do you want me to talk to Junmyeon about it?” His friend’s voice drifted up from the heart of the desk.

 

“No. I think I'll just have a little chat with that brat myself.” Luhan said as an unsettling smile crossed his face before disappearing again. He may have accidentally pushed up his glasses in a manner that could also pass as a rude gesture in the direction of the cctv camera. “We can stop over there at lunchtime.”

 

“We?” Yixing questioned, his foot lifted as he strained to reach just a little bit further into the cable spaghetti that would be the new operating system. “Anyway I had plans to meet Junmyeon for lunch.”

 

“Your little ‘date’ with Junmyeon will have to wait.” Luhan said stopping the work he was doing to add air quotes around the certain part of his statement.

 

His friend shimmied out from the work area to look at him with an annoyed glare.

 

“Oh, don't give me that look. Everyone knows​ what you two do during your lunch breaks.” Luhan glanced over the top of his glasses at his now pouting friend.

 

“I don't care who knows I just don't want to miss my-”

 

“Hey Lu, do you have plans for lunch?” Minseok asked as he casually strolled into the room, leafing through the thick file he held. “I know Yixing will be busy.”

 

Luhan almost laughed at his friend's pouty expression at being ignored. “About lunch…. I was just telling Xing he could skip his normal distraction and join you and I to have a little chat with that brat.”

 

“Is he at it again?” Minseok asked finally glancing up from his work.

 

“Again?!?! The kid never stops! I'm sick of It! I tried ignoring it but there's only so much a guy can take!”

 

“Well Junmyeon was a little unconventional in his courtship of me but everything worked out in the end.” Yixing pointed out still looking none too pleased about his change of plans.

 

“I wouldn't call what you and Junmyeon have as conventional by any means.” Luhan said looking sternly over the top of his glasses at his friend. “The only couple bolder with their PDA is BaekYeol. The only reason they don't get fired is because Chanyeol is the CEO of the company.”

 

“Oh, by the way don't use the second floor copy room.” Minseok said.

 

“What? Why?” Luhan asked. “Nevermind I probably don't want to know.” He shuddered at the thought of what may have gone on in there when Minseok just gave him the ‘You don't want to know’ look.

 

“But we don't have clearance for the Security building.” Yixing pointed out.

 

“That's why I'm taking my crew. I am not going to let anyone stop us from having our chat with the boy.” Luhan said as he closed his laptop with a determined glint in his eyes.


 

The trio made their way across the campus to where the security offices were housed. Yixing stopped to take pictures of clouds that looked like bunnies while Minseok tapped away on his phone.

 

“Hello. Can I help you gentlemen?” Jongdae asked as he brought his bicycle to a halt when he saw Luhan tugging uselessly on the door.

 

“Cut the crap Dae. You know why we're here. Unlock the freaking door.” Luhan all but growled.

 

“I'm sorry sir. Do you have clearance to enter this area?” Jongdae asked as he tried to keep a straight face while Luhan continued to tug at the door. His laughter vanished when he noticed that while Yixing was looking anywhere except at him the other guy in Luhan’s crew was openly checking him out. In his head, Jongdae was once again cursing the required bicycle shorts and skin tight top, neither of which hid his…... anything.

 

“Do you mind?” Jongdae asked when the guy kept on enjoying the view while biting his lip thoughtfully.

 

“I'm good.” The guy replied not being deterred at all. “Unless you're willing to give me a personal tour.” He winked at Jongdae’s blush.

 

“See if they'll buzz you in, Luhan. Considering the huge crush Sehun has on you, I don't think you'll have a problem.” Jongdae offered. Hearing “what a nice view” as he peddled away, probably from the short guy with no manners.

 

“Sehun! Let me in before I rip the door off!” Luhan shouted at the intercom after giving it an angry jab.

 

“Hi Sehunnie!” Yixing called merrily over Luhan’s shoulder when the display lights up and a handsome young man appears on screen.

 

“Hi Yixing hyung! Did you need Junmyeon hyung? He said you wouldn't be joining him for…… lunch.” Sehun said the last part of the sentence with a visible shudder.

 

“Yixing?” A slightly muffled voice was heard through the comm link before another face appeared on screen. “Hi honey! What are you doing here? I thought you said you were helping Luhan over break?” Junmyeon asked with a concerned frown marring his handsome face. “You know I love you but you don't have clearance to be in this building-”

 

“If one of you idiots doesn't open this door soon, there will be hell to pay!” Luhan threatened, having lost all of his patience at that point.

 

“Luhan wants to talk to Sehun. If you could make an exception and just let us in this one time, I'll let you do a full body search for hidden weapons.” Yixing bargained, shooting his boyfriend a playful wink while Luhan and Sehun looked nauseous. Minseok was still too busy on his phone.

 

“Junmyeon I swear if you don't open the damn door right now you and Yixing will not be having 'lunch’ anytime in the near future.” Luhan snarled, stamping one small foot in anger while making snipping gestures with his fingers.

 

Before anyone could say anything else a click was heard and the door unlocked.

 

“There we go. Access granted.” Minseok said casually. “What? I have connections.”

 

Luhan only dwelled on that statement for a millisecond before he was flinging the door open and dashing inside only to come to a skidding stop when he triggered the sensors on the metal detector.

 

“OH COME ON! SERIOUSLY???” Luhan shrieked. His irritation was only increased when Yixing and Minseok were able to pass through without an issue. “Sehun, if you aren’t here in 5 seconds I WILL smash this thing!” Luhan threatened the security camera.

 

“What exactly is the problem?” Junmyeon asked as he joined the group in the lobby.

 

“Baby! I missed you!” Was all the warning Junmyeon received before Yixing launched himself into his boyfriend’s arms, showering Junmyeon in kisses as far as his lips could reach while clinging to him like a koala.

 

“I want to talk to your good for nothing, ie partner!” Luhan snarled between gritted teeth.

 

“You mean Sehun?” Junmyeon asked when Yixing allowed him to come up for air.

 

“OF COURSE I MEAN SEHUN! HOW MANY PARTNERS DO YOU HAVE?!” Luhan shouted as he clutched the frame of the sensor.

 

“Hyung, that’s a delicate piece of equipment and if you can’t respect the company's property I’m going to have to ask you to leave.” A new voice said in a quiet, unruffled tone.

 

“Hi Sehunnie!” Yixing said between kisses.

 

“Hello again Yixing hyung. If you guys could please remember to tell me before your next ‘lunch date’, I’d appreciate it.” Sehun said with a shudder as he remembered what he’d accidentally witnessed on the monitors. “I still don’t know how you got into some of those positions.” He mumbled under his breath.

 

“Couples yoga.” Yixing said between nibbles of Junmyeon’s neck. “If you’re interested-”

 

“Ummm….. sweetheart…..” Junmyeon interrupted, hoping his boyfriend wasn’t suggesting a three way yoga date.

 

“Listen and listen well kid, if you don't stop harassing me I will file an official complaint.” Luhan yelled.

 

“I’m sorry, Luhan hyung. It’s just that you’re so beautiful.” Sehun said as he stepped through the detector to softly cup Luhan’s cheeks.

 

Luhan was left speechless, seemingly lost in the taller man’s eyes, all his previous fury drained from his body.

 

“I’m not beautiful! I’m manly! My swag is on fire, yo!” Luhan finally protested, punching Sehun in the arm with enough force to make the younger man wince.

 

“It's a good thing you're pretty.” Sehun chuckled softly, earning him another punch.

 

“Okay so if everything is settled now I have actual work to do.” Minseok said finally looking up from his phone.

 

“Yeah, everything is good. Now go away.” Sehun said not breaking eye contact with Luhan as he vaguely made shooing gestures towards the door.

 

“I still can't believe that worked so well.” Junmyeon said as he wandered off with Yixing still in his arms. He glanced around to see Minseok had already vanished.

 

“He’s very lucky Luhan didn't end up kicking his anyway. It's not recommended to stalk the guy you fancy.” Yixing said as he tried to as much of Junmyeon's shirt as he could reach.

 

“I was lucky then that you didn't mind my unconventional approach.” Junmyeon said as he kissed the pout off his boyfriend's lips when Yixing realized they wouldn't be having “lunch” anytime soon. “Sehun needs some time with Luhan, so someone has to keep an eye on things.” Junmyeon laughed at Yixing's disappointed expression. “I'll make it up it up to you with 'dinner’. I promise.”

 

With one last kiss Yixing settled himself on Junmyeon's lap, amusing himself with rearranging Junmyeon's hair into different styles as his boyfriend tapped away at his computer.

 

“Well believe it or not, it seems to have worked.” Junmyeon commented as he checked the surveillance cameras for the lobby. Sure enough there was Luhan with Sehun pressed against the wall doing a very thorough investigation of Sehun's lips.

 

“I should have called you 'Boss Lu’ sooner!” Sehun chuckled as Luhan grabbed fistfuls of his hair to reconnect their lips.


“Grrr Aaaahhh! Shut up and show me what it do!” Luhan growled.