[ END ]

보고싶다 (I Miss You)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finally, the day has arrived. After being away from one another for 2 years, they finally reunite once again. Exiting from the van, Eunhyuk stepped out before walking towards where his fans, ELFs, and members are. Along the way, he smiled and waved at some ELFs who are waiting by the side, cheering for him. Slowly, he appeared from behind the trees and loud cheering filled the place. He can't help but smile because it's been so long since he heard all of these. In front of the fans was s, standing there welcoming him. Leeteuk was the first to hug him. "You've worked hard, Hyukjae-ah." A soothing pat was followed by that. Yesung, who is busy filming all of the moments down didn't manage to greet Eunhyuk. He soon hugs Shindong that were present at the venue. Just that he thought all the members were already there, a familiar figure appeared from behind. His gummy smile grew wider as the person walk closer to him, hugging him. The smile on his face doesn't seem to fade and the hug seems to last forever. Pulling away from one another, they simply looked at one another, no words exchanged. Seeing the scene, Leeteuk pulled them both back to reality and Eunhyuk got a loudspeaker to communicate with the fans who were there. After spending almost 30 minutes there, he wraps up by giving his last salute and bow before leaving to the van. Rolling down the window, he waved at the fans as the van slowly drove away.

As soon as the van was away from the venue, all the members started bombing Eunhyuk with countless of questions regarding his 2 years inside the military. He replied, sometimes joking around with them as he misses spending such times like this with s. The journey back to their dorm is pretty long so after an hour, almost everyone fell asleep. Silently enjoying the view, he felt someone pat his shoulder. Turning around, he smiled at the figure. Eunhyuk reaches his hand out and the other knew what he wanted. He held his hand and interlock it together.

"I can't wait for you to be out soon."

- ¤ -

Two days later, Donghae was released from the military as well. The members weren't there to welcome him back as they are busy with their schedule but ELFs are there to welcome him back. As always, the amount of ELFs waiting for him is crazy. Exiting the police department, fans cheers filled the area as Donghae stopped right in front of them. Smi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter