Part 1

Shape of you

It was a sadful day in the coldness night and Mark is just a playboy going out everynight. He doesn’t care about much life that’s weird, he is just a boy with red hair, and a smile kills every people who meet him. Even girls want to be with him, but Mark even doesn’t care. He is only care about how to find his true love cause his heart has never been in love with someone although he has dating before.

Tonight was just a normal day for Mark at the bar. Mark came in and everyone fainted by his handsome look. Even girls said “Oh my, why is he so hot, I want to be with him”, but Mark didn’t hear. He just sat down and called a glass of vodka and drink alone.

“Have you find a true love for you?”

“I didn’t even know what love is”

“You should”

“Maybe…”

Mark suddenly heard a conversation and so he looked around to see  and spot someone over there is catching him with his beautiful gaze. He is a beautiful boy, with an innocent look and a cute face. He is drinking with his friends at the table shots and talking slowly. The way he smiles makes Mark crazy. So Mark put his glass up and come to the table side and start the conversation.

“Excuse me, may I have a drink with you?”, he asked.

“Sure…okay…”, the boy smiled and drink with him… “Your name is…”

“Mark. Call me Mark..”, he shakes his hand to the boy.

“I’m Park Jinyoung. Nice to meet you”

“Nice to meet you too. Can I have a sit?”. Mark polite asked Jinyoung.

“Yes, of course. Are you going with someone?”

“No, I’m going alone tonight. How about you? Where is your friend?”, Mark drink a glass of wine and look at Jinyoung. Right now the music plays the Van The Man…

“They are on their way home, so I’m kinda alone here. Look, the music plays my favourite song. Shall we dance for a bit?”, Jinyoung said and give a hand to Mark.

“Sure, why not. I love this song so much.”

Mark hold Jinyoung hand and they both dance under the crowd of full people. He is holding Jinyoung’s waist and Jinyoung is moving closer to Mark’s body. They are dancing crazily like there tomorrow. Mark is looking slowly into Jinyoung’s eyes – god, his eyes are so beautiful and he keeps staring at them.

“Mark, what are you looking at?”, Jinyoung suddenly hit Mark with his tapped.

“Your eyes are so beautiful, Jinyoung”.

“Thank you, you are look handsome too”, he said and cupped Mark’s face.

The music keeps going on and they both drunk. Mark is driving Jinyoung on the way home. When they come to Jinyoung’s house, he slowly look at Mark once again.

 “Thank you so much tonight, Mark. See you tonight on the next day”, Jinyoung winked at Mark and went into his house, leaving Mark alone. Seems like he is falling in love with this boy.

“See you tomorrow night, Park Jinyoung…”

 

End part 1