S.D. (I/I)

Sweet Dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Out of all the days for it to rain, it seemed as though that that night, it just had to happen.

Sighing tiredly and sinking down into a comfortable chair, Jimin ruffled his hair weakly, before glancing out from the French windows in he and his lover's bedroom. His body was physically exhausted, but his mind was still racing with thoughts of encouragement for him to stay up and wait for his 'significant-other' to come home. As much as Jimin hated to admit it, this definitley wasn't his first time staying up after 1 in the morning, and it most likely wouldn't be his last.

But, don't get him wrong, he was happy to be in a relationship, it's just that since his boyfriend, Min Yoongi, was a businessman, his job affected their 'connection' in more ways than one. 

Five days of the week was the average amount of 'overall nights' spent waiting for Yoongi to come home after 12 am, and as tired as Jimin would be from his job at his bakery or coming home to clean excessively, he always waited for his lover. 

As much as Yoongi hated it, he appreciated the small gesture of affection and the sight he was welcomed with. 

Like, now, per say, where Jimin was wearing one of his boyfriend's black sweatshirts that almost reached his knees, and had his dyed-pink hair a ruffled mess, as he hugged his knees to his chest, exposing his pale skin and kissed thighs from previous nights. 

Jimin knew that no matter how mad his lover got at him for forcing himself to stay awake, he always succumbed to the sight of a half-awake male curled up on his usual chair by the windows, where he could look out peacefully over the bright lights of Seoul. 

Yoongi would then proceed to sneak up to the male, kiss him on the neck, then---

"Love? Are you there?" Snapping out of his thoughts instantly and rising in the chair, Jimin shot his head to their bedroom door, where a tired, stressed-looking Yoongi came walking through; his black hair wet from the rain like his collared shirt and slacks. 

Instantly, the pink-haired male sighed softly, whilst his plush lips spread in a small smile the more he watched his lover lazily undress.

"Tired, huh?" Jimin hummed, his sweet voice a refreshing melody to Yoongi's ears. "Go take a hot shower, then. I'll wait." Like always, Yoongi would nod half-consciously, nearly tripping over the white carpet by the bed, before disappearing into their bathroom. 

Once he was gone, Jimin quietly turned his attention back to the window, where the rain was dripping down hurriedly, whilst Seoul's city lights still flickered beaut

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter