Final~

When a bad situation turns into a good one

It was late into the night, the crickets were chirping and dim lights lit the camp site where Ungjae and his hyungs were spending the weekend. He sat silently on the sidelines, elbows resting on his knees and chin in his hands. He watched in amusement as the other four boys played a wild game of badminton. It was 3 against 1, Jeup, Jian, and Taeho against Sang. Why was it uneven? Because Sang was the best player out of all of them and the eldest 3 boys .

Ungjae's soft smile turned into a full grin as Sang screamed in victory and the others wailed in defeat. Another game won for Sang. Ungjae watched as the older ran to retrieve the birdie. He wore a black tank top and shorts, his brown hair, which was long enough to cover his forehead, was swept to the side, and his diamond earrings and the thin layer of sweat covering his body glistened under the lights.

A couple hits of the birdie later and Jeup's strong hit blew it right through Sang's racket. They all observed it like curious little monkeys. Ungjae laughed. His hyungs were strange alright. He watched as Sang stood there patiently, trying to work the birdie out of the racket, noticing how his strong upper biceps twitched and flexed. He gulped. Only Sang could perform such a simple task that required little muscle power that made Ungjae feel the things he did.

"Got it!" Sang yelled, holding the freed birdie up in the air. The other boys whooped in excitement and Ungjae continued to stare dreamily at Sang while they played.

~*~

"Alright boys it's time to hit the hay. If you need me i'll be over at the other camp site with the rest of the staff. I hope you guys are having a fun vacation so far." the boy's manager said.

"We are. Thank you so much." Jian replied, bowing his head. The others followed.

"Good. I'll see you guys in the morning. Good night."

"Good night." They all replied, standing and bowing before their manager disappeared.

"Hey, let's sing something before we put the fire out." Taeho said as they all sat back down. The guys nodded and grunted in agreement.

"I'll get my guitar." Sang piped up, running to their shared tent to retrieve the instrument. Once he got back they all settled on a song to sing; Bruno Mars' Just The Way You Are.

"Her eyes, her eyes, make the stars look like they're not shining, her hair, her hair, falls perfectly without her trying, she's so beautiful, and I tell her everyday~"

"Yeah, I know, I know, when I compliment her she won't believe me, its so, its so, sad to see that she don't see what I see, but every time she asks me do I look okay, I say~"

"When I see your face, there's not a  thing that I would change, cause girl you're amazing, just the way you are~ and when you smile, the whole world stops and stares for a while, cause girl you're amazing, just the way you are~"

They sang beautifully, especially Sang. Hey, Ungjae wasn't just attracted to Sang because he had a nice body, he was also a very talented musician and as much of an as he could be sometimes, he had a heart of gold.

Once they finished up the song, the boy's put out the fire and headed to their respective tents, except for Ungjae.

"I'm gonna go sit by the lake for a while. I'll be back soon." He told the others. While the older boys nodded their heads, Sang seemed a little conflicted.

"Be careful, ok?"

"I will hyung don't worry." he responded, sending him a sweet smile. Sang smiled back then slipped inside his and Ungjae's shared tent.

The youngest member made his way over to the big lake, probably his favorite place so far. At night you could see all the stars in the sky for miles. Some of them were bright enough that they reflected off the calm, deep waters. Ungjae walked past a couple trees before he made it to his destination. He stepped up and stood on a tall rock overlooking the blue waters below. When he looked up into the sky, he saw all those twinkling lights, sparkling and gleaming in the vast, dark universe.

When he started to move so he could sit and look for constellations, he slipped on something and his foot contorted in a weird direction, twisting his ankle and throwing him off balance. The next thing he knew, he tipped off the side of the rock and fell a good 15ft before he hit the cold water. It took him a second to realize what was going on. He tried to swim himself back up to the surface but grunted in pain as his right ankle throbbed. Shear panic enveloped the poor boy's body as he helplessly thrashed around in the freezing water. Losing air quickly and sinking deeper and deeper, he knew this was the end. He knew he was going to die. This was it.

Suddenly, he felt two strong arms wrap around his waist and pull him upwards, leaving the depths behind. In a matter of seconds, they broke the surface and Ungjae breathed in harshly, choking and coughing until his lungs hurt. His savior swam them to shore, dragged him out of the water and helped him sit up right.

"Ungjae are you alright?" a familiar voice asked, sounding incredibly worried and panicked. The younger  opened his eyes and a dripping Sang came into view. His facial expression matched his voice. Still coughing slightly, Ungjae attempted to answer, only to get a rush of extreme pain coming from his right ankle.

"URGH!!" he groaned, helplessly clawing at his right leg.

"What is it?" Sang demanded.

"ing... my ankle... it ing hurts!" he growled, trying desperately to pinch and hold his leg to stop the pain. Tears began to seep from his eyes. It hurt so bad.

"Don't worry you'll be okay. I'm gonna get you through this. Hang on Ungjae i'm gonna carry you back to camp." and with that, Sang lifted the boy into his arms and began walking as quickly and gently as possible. Ungjae had completely lost it at this point and was crying his eyes out, hugging his arms around Sang's neck and burying his face in the older's neck. The pain was unbearable.

"HYUNG!!" Sang yelled, getting the other boys' attention.

"What the hell-" Jeup stuck his head out of a tent. He shut up immediately when he laid eyes on Sang cradling Ungjae.

"Get our manager HURRY!!" Jeup nodded and took off towards the other camp site. As Sang sat Ungjae down gently on a log, Taeho came rushing out with some towels in his arms, Jian following closely behind. He handed them to Sang.

"What the hell happened?!"

"I'll tell you later." he replied, taking a towel and wrapping it around Ungjae's shivering body. He took the other towel and placed it over the younger's legs. He wrapped his arm around the crying boy and held him close, rubbing his hand up and down his arm. "It'll be okay. Help will come soon."

~*~

In a matter of minutes, Jian had the fire going again and their manager, some staff, and Jeup came running in at full speed. Sang had gotten another towel for himself and he sat there with Ungjae as their in-staff paramedic worked on his ankle.

Once they were done, the manager and staff returned to their site and the other boy's returned to their tent, leaving Ungjae and Sang outside, alone.

"Thank you. For saving me." Ungjae whispered, his throat hurting too much from crying to speak. Sang rubbed his shoulder gently.

"Of course."

"Hyung... how did you know I had fallen in-"

"I followed you out there." he paused. "I don't know, something just felt off so I followed you out to the lake."

"Oh."

The two fell silent, only the crackle of the fire could be heard.

"Let's get you inside. I don't want you to get sick on top of a broken ankle." Sang spoke up. Ungjae nodded as the older stood up and helped him to their tent.

Once they were inside, Sang sat the boy down on his bed and went to his to get himself fresh clothes. Ungjae removed the towels off his body and reached for his night clothes in his bag. He successfully managed to change his pants first and removed his shirt before realizing he didn't have a replacement.

"..."

"What's up?" Ungjae looked up at Sang, who was shirtless. Muscles, abs, and all. Oh woopdidoo.

"I-I don't have a shirt." he managed.

"Here." Sang said quietly, scooting over to and handing Ungjae his. A little too out of it to argue about Sang giving him the only shirt he had (The y idiot had previously convinced him one night shirt would be plenty for the entire weekend), he took the article of clothing and muttered a quick "thanks." before slipping it on.

Once he was completely dressed in dry clothes, he noticed Sang was still sitting in front of him, scanning him up and down with a look that wasn't creepy, just unreadable.

"Hyung?" Ungjae called in a soft voice. "Is something wrong?"

Sang made eye contact with Ungjae, his beautiful brown eyes sparkling with... something. He shook his head very slightly, then stopped. He didn't move away which confused Ungjae further. He pouted a little and the corner of Sang's mouth curled into a half smile.

"Nothing's wrong." he whispered before crawling forwards on his hands towards Ungjae and pressing a gentle kiss on his lips.

Everything in the younger boy's body sprung to life including his heart, which was beating like crazy.
His very attractive best friend was kissing him oh my jesus.

Snapping out of his shocked state, Ungjae closed his eyes and pressed back into the kiss with a drive. After kissing for a couple more seconds, Sang pulled away and the two looked each other in the eyes.

"You're irresistible you know that?" Sang breathed, his eyes once again sparkling.

'Passion.' Ungjae thought, Sang's eyes sparkled with passion. "I- no I didn't." he stuttered, quickly trying to relearn how to talk. "If anything you're irresistible I mean have you looked in a mirror lately?" his voice cracking on the last word. Sang smiled widely.

"You like what you see?" he teased, winking at the younger boy. Ungjae's face went red.

"I- uh-"

"It's alright." Sang leaned into Ungjae's ear. "I like very much what I see... And i'm very much in love with that lisp of yours."

'MMMMMMMMMMMMM' Ungjae's brain was going into complete chaos. Sang came in like a wrecking ball and wrecked the out of Ungjae's romantic feelings towards him.

Sang pulled away from the younger's ear and faced him again, just to be greeted by Ungjae biting his lip. The older sighed wistfully.

"You make me weak when you do that." Ungjae began the smile. His tongue flicked out to wet his lip before he bit it again.

"Come and get it." Ungjae whispered. Sang wasted zero time reconnecting their lips again. Smiling into the kiss, Ungjae cupped the sides of Sang's face to bring him closer. The older boy scooted forward a bit and pulled Ungjae gently into his lap as to not hurt his ankle. Lips moved together in rhythm, and eventually, tongues touched as well.

Lips still connected, Sang wrapped his strong arms around Ungjae's waist and laid him backwards on his sleeping mattress, causing the other boy to wrap his arms around Sang's neck. The older positioned himself over the other and hovered above him.

As the make out session continued, Sang moved his hands to the base of Ungjae's shirt, sticking his hands inside and running his fingers up the younger's sides. Ungjae released a soft whine, enough to make Sang's heart roar. He moved away from Ungjae's mouth to kiss up his jaw and on his neck. Ungjae whined again and tilted his head to the side, exposing his neck fully.

The soft on his neck slowly turned into gentle pecks as Sang worked his way back up to Ungjae's lips, giving him one more kiss. He rolled over onto the bed and laid next to the younger, the two looking lovingly into one another's eyes.

"You're really good at that." Ungjae said after a while, the eye contact between them still not broken. Sang smiled.

"I've never done anything like that before. The things you do to me." Sang answered, reaching out to brush the wavy blonde hair off of Ungjae's face. The younger's eyes fluttered shut when Sang's fingers brushes across his cheek. He smiled.

"Same goes for you. You always make my heart go all mushy." Sang chuckled. He pulled Ungjae close to his chest and wrapped his arms around his waist.

"I really really like you, Na Ungjae." he mumbled into the younger's blonde hair. Ungjae grabbed hold of Sang's shoulders and leaned up to press his lips to the other's.

"I really really like you too Lee Sang hyung." he replied. Sang smiled and began to pepper Ungjae's face with light kisses, causing the younger to giggle. "Stoooop~"

"Okay~!" Sang laughed "I just couldn't help it~ you're too cute not to kiss."

"Noooooo save the flirty comments for later~~~" Ungjae whined, hiding his face in Sang's neck. "I'm not awake enough to handle this situation properly~~~"

"Aha fine~" Sang replied, reaching over to his bed and pulling the blanket from there over both his and Ungjae's bodies. He placed his hand behind the younger's head and tilted it upwards to press one more kiss on his soft lips. "Good night Ungjae."

"Good night hyung."

 

A/N: Thank you for reading~!! Have a lovely day :33333