Jealous af

Lemonade jealousy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Hyuckkiiieee"

 

"............"

 

"Babbbyyyy"

 

"........."

 

"Darliiiing"

 

".........."

 

"Babe ?"

 

"........."

 

"Donghyuck ????"

 

Mark turned around in his chair to look at donghyuck who was lying on his(their actually. Cause let's be honest mark slept in donghyuck's bed more than his own) bed, reading a book.

 

"Babe ?"

 

Mark got up from the chair and walked towards donghyuck but donghyuck didn't answer again so mark sat down on the bed.

 

"Hyuckkie"

 

Mark tried to hold donghyuck's free hand that was lying on the bed beside him but donghyuck pushed his hand away.

 

"Don't touch me."

 

"What ? Baby why ?"

 

Donghyuck turned around and lied on his left side, looking at the wall.

 

"You ing know why."

 

Mark sighed but still talked softly "donghyuck, baby, mind to explain what happened ?"

 

"Oh i don't know. Why don't you ask that lemonade girl ??" Donghyuck said angryly, still looking at the wall, holding the book so tightly in his hand that his knuckles were turning to white.

 

"What ? What lemonade girl ?"

 

Donghyuck turned around to yell at mark's face "LEMONADE LOVE GIRL THAT YOU LOOKED AT SO FLIRTIOUSLY!!"

 

"Oh..." mark said then laughed "oh my god donghyuck really ?"

 

"Stop ing laughing mark ing lee"

 

"Come on hyuck we talked about it before. No cursing."

 

"Yeah right. Tell it to that....girl."

 

In other times donghyuck would say "" but he didn't blame the girl this time. No it was all mark's fault. Poor girl would of course get effected by such amazing boy like mark lee. Donghyuck couldn't blame her. But mark. Oh yeah he blamed him. He blamed him so hard.

 

"You got jealous when i made a collab with seulgi noona too hyuckkie."

 

"Yeah but i knew seulgi noona. And i knew she has a girlfriend. But i don't know this girl and i'm pretty sure she dosen't have a boyfriend."

 

"How can you be sure hyuck ?"

 

"CAUSE SHE WAS DROOLING ALL OVER YOU!!!"

 

"Baby you are overreacting really" mark tried to hold his hand but donghyuck pushed him away again.

 

"No. Okay ? No. You literally flirted with her in front of my eyes. You knew i was watching while you guys were filming the mv. But you still flirted with her."

 

"It was for the mv and you know that too hyuck."

 

"Oh really ? that's why you kissed her hand ?"

 

"I didn't kiss her hand! She said she started using a new hand cream and asked if it smells good  so i smelled it."

 

Donghyuck rolled his eyes "yeah right. Just..." donghyuck sighed "just go away hyung. Really. I just wanna sleep. I don't care anymore. Go flirt with her. Or anyone else. Leave me alone."

 

"Come on donghyuck don't be like that plea-"

 

"I SAID NO! DON'T ING TOUCH ME! GO KISS THAT 'S HAND!!! OR ANYONE ELSE'S. BUT STAY AWAY FROM ME!!"

 

Donghyuck yelled and pushed mark away to get up from the bed and walked out of the room. Mark heard the front door of the dorm slamming and sighed. Donghyuck was overreacting again. How the hell he could even think that mark would cheat on him ?? When he is that much in love with him.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Is he still angry ?"

 

Mark sighed "you know donghyuck so well don't you ?"

 

"So he is still angry."

 

"Yeah....i don't know what to do anymore jaemin. He had been being cold to me for days now. And i am getting mad cause he is acting like a child really. We are not 5 you know. And i hadn't even flirted with the girl. That's what makes me so mad. He blames me for something i haven't done."

 

"I get it...had you tried kissing him ?"

 

"What ???"

 

"They say kissing can stop the tension between couples"

 

Mark rolled his eyes "kissing can't stop that tension. He dosen't even look at me."

 

"Not when you are looking"

 

"What ?"

 

"Donghyuck always steals secret glances from you mark. Even before you two started dating he was always looking at you. Just you didn't notice that."

 

"No i would notice that."

 

"Are you sure bro ?"

 

"........"

 

"Yeah i thought like that too" jaemin said and laughed.

 

"Ugh i just...really don't know what to do. You are his best friend jaemin tell me what to do please"

 

"You are his best friend too"

 

"I'm his best friend plus boyfriend. So this dosen't help me in this situation"

 

"Don't you all have a concert to attend tomorrow ?"

 

"Yeah."

 

"Then my suggestion is; make up with him somehow and don't up in the concert."

 

"I...how i will make up with him ?"

 

"I don't know. But just do it. I don't wanna hear donghyuck's whining anymore. Hearing him sad makes me sad too. Also i gotta rest you know but none of you let me" jaemin laughed at the end of his sentence, clearly just joking.

 

Mark sighed.

 

"I wish you were here nana"

 

"I wish that too"

 

They both sighed.

 

"I gotta go now. Oh can you please tell jeno i will cut his off if he keeps flirting with renjun ? Just because i'm not there dosen't mean i ain't seeing what's going on."

 

Mark laughed "imma tell him that."

 

"Good. Bye then ? I gotta take some pills."

 

"Don't choke on them again" mark joked and jaemin laughed "i won't don't worry. I got used to them anyway. Bye mark"

 

"Bye nana. Get well soon ok ? We miss you"

 

"I miss you all too...i'm going now. Bye."

 

"Bye"

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Hey donghyuck can we talk a bit ?"

 

"Why ? What do you wanna talk about ?" Donghyuck said in an annoyed tone and mark breathed deep to stay calm.

 

"Look hyuck we gotta talk and solve this problem"

 

"Oh ? But i don't see any problem

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter