turns out kyungsoo goes by "Dabs Only"

i can take u places
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two thirty in the morning. Junmyeon thought he was hallucinating when he heard a banging on his front door.

 

Groggily, he answered. Before his eyes could even focus beneath the sleepiness that hazed over them, an all too familiar mouth pressed firmly against his.

 

He smiled. “I missed you.”

 

“I love you. Don’t you ing forget that.”

 

Yifan closed the door behind him and scooped up his lover, carrying him to the kitchen.

 

“What? Where are we going?” Junmyeon questioned against the other’s moving lips.

 

“We’re changing your bed before I even step foot in that bedroom, so we’ll make do over here,” he replied simply, propping the boy up on the counter.

 

He placed his hands firmly on the other’s hips as he nuzzled into the neck before him, tracing the jaw lightly with his nose. Junmyeon giggled, gripping the older’s forearms and brushing his thumbs over the protruding veins.

 

The younger wrapped his legs around the other, trapping him and bringing him closer. “I love you, too.”

 

Yifan leaned forward and removed the boy’s shirt in one swift motion. He laid the younger back, watching him tense as his skin made contact with the cold countertop.

 

Declaring his love with each caress, each kiss, Yifan took Junmyeon on the countertop, no sign of regret in his choice of location.

 

He loved the other. Nothing would change that.

 

SUHO (L) AND XIUMIN (R)

 

no need to get lay-ed anymore

why get lay-ed when i can get kris-ed in the kitchen

 

oh god tmi

t m i

and dude it’s like 4am

u woke me up

 

oh did i?

 

no

i was touching chennie

then saw ur message

 

…what

 

i woke up and he wasn't cuddling

he looked so cute

and

fhamkfdnjak

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter