Inkigayo

Forbidden love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Someone told me once that the remedy to love is to love more. So my heart followed that advice and gave you unconditional love like the fool that it is. I couldn’t stop thinking about those chips of emerald ice that stared at me as if I was the only one who mattered and took away the ache painted across them. As if. I wasn’t the only one. Have I loved you too much? Have I cared more than I should have?
You told me to move on but… how can one trane these feelings into nothing? Love doesn’t just perish my love. I’ve been taught that love is eternal, so who are you to contradict that? Love is there to last, so no matter how deep my desire to let go of sweet memories is, I won’t move on because discarding something so divine is a sin. Let me be greedy and hope that one day, you’ll love me again, Yixing.
He scribbles one last note on the margin and sighs as he sets his alarm so that he wouldn’t sleep in again. Trump never liked being woken up by his staff, they had to learn it the hard way.
He has an important meeting the next morning with the South Korea’s president to discuss the political mess that is North Korea.
Ah Korea.
Memories of seeing the boy group member resurface and a faint smile appears on his slightly wrinkled face as he recalls the Inkigayo performance where the Chinese male his way into the elder’s heart, sharp moves defying Christ’s divinity. Ah, how can he describe the emotions the dancer provoked in him? He decides that Yixing is his favorite song instead. Bec

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter