EDUCATING FUKU~CHAN

EDUCATING FUKU~CHAN

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Changmin knew the between the five of them, Jaejoong was the friendliest. It has been a well known fact that despite his cold appearance, his Hyung has a warm heart that once he opens up to other people, he’ll be a friend till the end. That’s why it was hard for his Hyung to notice how other people were trying to take advantage of his obliviousness to the world. It remains unnoticed to Jaejoong how what seemed to be innocent touches tends to be an excuse for them to HIS LOVER. So he put it upon himself to protect his Hyung from erts, (i.e. some of his friends). 

Dealing with the Korean ones were a piece of cake. They were just there after all. It was his Japanese friends and some American-Korean friends of Jaejoong that he has a hard time taking care off. So when Yoochun called him the other day and told him that one of Jaejoong’s friend from Japan is coming, Fuku-chan he told him, he formed a plan and he called it “OPERATION EDUCATE JAEJOONG’S JAPANESE FRIEND - FUKU”. 

On the day of Fuku’s arrival in Korea, it was Jaejoong who waited for Fuku in the airport. Jaejoong told him that Fuku will be featured in JYJ’s upcoming DVD so he had to show him off first. But after the following days, his Hyung will be busy with work, and kindly asked him to tour Fuku around Korea. He agreed of course.

+++++++++++++++

Jaejoong dropped of Fuku in a café were Changmin was waiting for them. He already told Fuku that he’ll be busy during the day, and asked Changmin (His amazing, kind hearted, sweet and rough lover) to tour him around. And promised him that after their done with site seeing and all that, there will be a feast waiting for him at home. Fuku reluctantly agreed, although the feast of food was tempting, he find Jaejoong the most tempting delicacy of all. 

“Yah, Changmin~ah, take care of my friend for me ok! You better make sure he has fun.” Jaejoong reminded his lover. 

“Don’t worry Hyung, leave him to me, I’ll take good care of him!” Changmin beamed at Jaejoong. Jaejoong, without knowing of Changmin’s plan, swooned at the sight of Changmin smiling dashingly at him. He felt his heart swell with so much happiness that a guy as perfect as Shim Changmin could love him. 

“Ok then, I trust you. Fuku~Chan, have fun ok? I’ll see you later.” Jaejoong told Fuku and after that he kissed Changmin softly on the lips before he went to his schedule.

“So Fuku~san, are you ready to go? I’m sure you want to see a lot of places, so it’ll be better if we start going now.” Changmin told Fuku. He was using his sweet maknae voice on him and Fuku can’t help but also have a little crush on Changmin. It was too bad for him though; that he didn’t see the evil glint in Changmin’s eyes.

“A-hai.! I mostly want to go where the nature is, so it would be nice if we can go to a place with a beautiful scenery.” Fuku stuttered as he told Changmin where to go. They walked out of the café to go to Changmin’s car. As they ride towards a certain destination, it remained unknown to Fuku, that the kind of ride Changmin would give to him is a ride from hell.

Once he saw Fuku fasten his seatbelt, Changmin immediately stepped hard on the gas and accelerator and drove away from the café’s parking lot to the streets of Seoul. Fuku was startled out of his mind by the sudden fast movement of the car and he immediately clutched on the seatbelt. 

“Changmin~san, what the hell…!” Poor Fuku exclaimed. It also didn’t help that he has motion sickness, and now his face was slowly turning to green. Changmin thought that green was a beautiful color so he stepped on the accelerator harder. Fuku turned purple; HIS FAVORITE COLOR. :)) 

“Ahhh.. Fuku~san, Jaejoongie told me a lot of good things about you. I just want you to know you to know how thankful I am that Jaejoong have you as a friend.” Changmin answered him as he faced Fuku’s direction with a sweet smile on his face. 

“Waaaaaahh.. Cha-cha-Changmin~san, please look in front of you. It’s not safe to drive while not looking on the road and THERE’S AN OLD WOMAN TRYING TO CROSS THE STREET.!!!!!” Fuku screeched at him. he covered his eyes as a reflex to avoid seeing the accident. But Changmin remained calm as he swiftly swerved right and avoided hitting the old woman. The old woman was oblivious that she almost died but she safely crossed the street thanks to Changmin’s amazing driving skills.

“Being Jaejoong’s friend I’m sure you know, how trustful he is and sometimes that he is oblivious to other people’s malicious intentions on him. He’s quite an airhead after all…” Changmin continued his speech his voice was still even and calm. But upon his next word; Changmin’s voice became menacingly low and Fuku felt chills run up his spine. “BUT THAT AIR HEAD IS MINE. AND YOU OR ANYONE ELSE IS NOT ALLOWED TO LAY A FINGER ON HIM! SO PROMISE ME THAT THOSE SECRET S YOU GIVE JAEJOONG WILL STOP NOW” Fuku only gulped in response, he also liked Jaejoong, he thinks he loves him even. So upon meeting Changmin and concluded he in not suited for Jaejoong, he gathered enough balls and stupidly chose to oppose Changmin.

“No.! I think you’re crazy and Jaejoong will be better off without you!” Fuku challenged. Changmin, although he was irritated that Fuku didn’t seem to be intimidated by his words he had to give the man some credit. But he also needs to understand his point so stepped even harder on the accelerator. Fuku blanched; their car was running at 100 kph and it continues to rise. 

“I didn’t think I heard what you said Fuku~san. What was your answer?” Changmin asked him again at the 120 kph mark. Fuku was looking at him when he saw that Fuku was near death. All the blood on his face was almost gone. He mentally congratulated himself and mentally patted himself on the back. Fuku was still glaring at him so he didn’t realize that Changmin drove them towards an intersection and that both sides of those intersection where still green. He also didn’t realize that two 24 wheeler trucks were intersecting in the street. 

“I said nn ---- CHANGMIN~SAN STOP I DON’T WANT TO DIE YET.!!!! STOPPPPP.!!!” Fuku closed his eyes awaiting the excruciating pain that comes along during a collision accident; and to his relief none came. When he opened his eyes, he saw Changmin smiling brightly at him, even his infamous mismatched eyes was present. 

“What was your answer again Fuku~san?” Changmin asked him again and this time he knew he won.

“Jaejoong is yours. All yours, I won’t touch him suggestively again!” Fuku conceded. He learnt that Shim Changmin was called the “evil maknae” for a reason. And he cursed at himself upon realizing that he was wet. He got so scared that he actually wet his pants. Suddenly he missed Japan already. 

“I’m happy to hear that! I’m glad you understood what I was trying to say.” He smirked at him, he can smell the stench of piss radiating from Fuku’s side so he opened the car window. “Don’t worry about wetting the car, this is not mine anyway. It’s Junsu’s so… But if you want to throw up you can do that outside.” He added. Fuku was still silent and looking so reminiscent as the guy looked outside the window. 

“Fuku~ sa—“ he was interrupted when his phone suddenly rang.

“Jaejoong Hyung! What’s up? Ohhh- your schedule finished early. That’s good. Meet up for lunch? Yeah that’d be nice. Fuku~san? Ohh. He’s just in the men’s room and don’t worry Hyung, I took good care of him.! Changmin answered all of Jaejoong’s questions from the other line. When their conversation was over he faced Fuku and told him about what Jaejoong said. And drove off (in normal speed) to meet with Jaejoong.

IN THE RESTAURANT 

“So Fuku~chan, how was the ride? Did you have fun?” Jaejoong asked him. Before answering him though, he looked at Changmin first. The jerk was smiling brightly at him, but after everything that happened earlier, he knew better that those smiles were dangerous.

“I had fun. You’re boyfriend is really nice. Hehe.. But I’m really tired now, so maybe I’ll just go to the hotel.” was Fuku’s answer. 

“Hotel, why don’t you just stay over at my place?” Jaejoong offered him. Changmin gave him an evil glare and he had to stop himself from going under the table to cower n fear. 

“No- no- no- it’s ok.. Changmin~san told me that the two of you haven’t seen each other in a while and told me he wanted to spend the time with you. So I think it would be better for me to be out of the way.. haha.” 

“Really Changmin, is that true? Don’t you have a schedule tomorrow?” Jaejoong looked at Changmin lovingly. He too was excited to be with his lover. He missed him so much and he was also . 

“Yes Hyung, I missed you so much and my next schedule is a week from now so I’m thinking I could spend that whole week with you.” Changmin answered him. He also wanted to try the vibrating beads that Heechul gave him for Christmas on Jaejoong along with a whole bunch of other stuff that he bought online. “Plus, my is aching to be inside you right now, so why don’t you cut this lunch short and let’s go home. Changmin added in a whisper. He was startled when Jaejoong suddenly stood up from his chair knocking the chair backwards and then told Fuku, “Fuku~chan, I’m sorry, but Minnie said his tummy hurts so we have to go home. Bye bye, we’ll see each other tomorrow ok?!” he said to Fuku. After that, he dragged Changmin out of the restaurant and drove as fast as he could.

Changmin and Jaejoong spent the whole day having that day and the days to follow. He never knew what Changmin did, and Changmin remained the sweet and rough amazing lover he knew. While Fuku was left forgotten and eventually went back to Japan.

++++++++++++++