Tzuyoda

Masked Singer

"Tzuyoda! Tzuyoda! Tzuyoda!"

The screams of the fans echoed across the room.

"Are. You. Ready?!" The speaker booms.

"YESSSSS! YEAH! TZUYODA!"

"Let's welcome the mysterious singer, TZU-YO-DA!"

The crowd screams as Tzuyoda appears on the stage.

"Hello, I am Tzuyoda. Let's go!" She says, hidden behind her white mask that covers the top half of her face, leaving area open.

The mask is the symbol of Tzuyoda. She once explained that she wants to reveal herself. However, she was afraid of the possibility of people (*ahem* dispatxh, sasaengs) invading her privacy. Her mask was slowly accepted and now she is the famous Tzuyoda. The singer with numerous hit songs that swept the charts.

Her fans are known as the Yoda. Yodas are well-mannered fans and Tzuyoda is proud of that. They do not try to find out who she is, where she live, what school she goes to. They respect her wish for a normal private life.

Tzuyoda is just a 18 years old student. She goes to school in the morning as her original self and works as Tzuyoda at night.

-

"Morning Tzu!" Sana forced a hug on Tzuyu.

"Oomph! Oh Sana."

"Tired?"

"Yeah, I had too much going on last night." Tzuyu pout and snuggles the hug.

"Aww our poor Tzubaby." Sana smiles while enjoying Tzuyu's scent.

"Enough with the PDA. Get your to the class." Momo sneered, lightly hitting Sana's head.

Momo and Sana are Tzuyu's childhood friend. They met in a international school in Korea. They are the only ones, excluding the agency, who knows that Tzuyu is Tzyoda. If you have not noticed, Tzuyu and Sana are in a relationship.


Lunch Break


"Tzubaby, wake up." Sana leans in and peck Tzuyu on her cheek.

"The lips." Tzuyu sticks out her lips.

"Not now, Momo is waiting for us in the cafeteria." Sana trace Tzuyu's lips with her finger and whispered.


The cafeteria

"That stupid couple." Momo mumbles im anger as she gestured the people behind her to order their food while she waits in line for that stupid couple to turn up.


-


"Omg it's Tzuyoda! She is so pretty!"

Tzuyu's eyes wanders around, looking for the people who are discussing about the celebrity her.

'Oh, the magazine.' Tzuyu mentally sighs in relief.


-


"Tzuyu! Your mask!" Jihyo, Tzuyu's manager reminded her.

Tzuyu nods and secured the mask on her face.


-


"Tzuyoda! When are you going to remove your mask?" A reporter asked during a conference.

"You will know when it happens."

"Do you have a lover?"

"..." Tzuyu smiles and called for the next question.


Backstage


"Sana! Don't be upset. I will introduce you to the world when I remove this mask." Tzuyu says quickly before Sana gets to say anything.


-


8years later


"TZU-YO-DA! TZUYODA! TZUYODA!" The crowd chants across the concert hall of the 10 anniversary concert of Tzuyoda

"I have something I want to say." The crowd murmurs among themselves, wondering what the great Tzuyoda is going to say.

"This is how I look." Tzuyoda swiftly removes her mask, surprising the crowd, staff and Jihyo. Sana was smirking as she crept up the stage and give Tzuyo-... Tzuyu a backhug.

"And this is my soon-to-be wife." Tzuyu calmly states as the crowd cheers and screams.

-
A/n

I know that this one-shot is messy and crappy. I had no idea what was going on either. I was confused while writing this but since I wrote it, might as well publish it.

*Not going to edit, wrote this while going to school*